剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
How about his heart might explode?
他的心脏有可能会爆裂啊
Well, Freemont's the most dedicated soldier
弗里蒙特是我见过的
I've ever served with,
最敬业的士兵
so I trust him to make the right decision.
所以我相信他的选择是正确的
Yeah, but he's not. According to you.
是很敬业 但是这是个错误的决定啊 那是你认为
Is there anything else?
还有其他事吗
Good.
很好
Then I suggest you find the front door. Find it quick?
那我建议两位可以离开了 请赶紧离开
Actually, the Military Code of Justice
事实上 军法要求士兵上报
requires soldiers to reveal
任何可能会妨碍他们
any condition that might impede their sworn duty.
履行职责的情况
Withholding said information is grounds for court martial,
拒绝透露情报可作为军事法庭的证据
and since you now know about his condition,
既然他的情况你都知道
that makes you an accessory
也就是说你可能会成为从犯
and subject to court martial as well.
并且接受军事法庭的审判
Look, I want to help,
我想要帮你们
but the Army's everything to Freemont.
但是军队就是弗里蒙特的一切
He's not gonna listen to me.
他不会听我的话的
Yeah, well, is there anyone that he will listen to?
那有没有谁的话他是可以听进去的
Actually, there's a woman that he met
实际上 有个女人是他在第二次
during our second tour, Rose.
巡视的时候遇到的 名字叫
Technically, they haven't actually met.
严格来说 他们还没见过面
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
She was a volunteer with The Soldier's Aid.
她是士兵援助的志愿者
It's a service that pairs civilians with soldiers.
这是一种将平民与士兵配对的服务
They write letters, they send care packages.
他们互通信件 邮寄护理包裹
Freemont and Rose
弗里蒙特和罗丝
started emailing each other. They fell in love.
就开始互通邮件 他们然后就相爱了
It's the first time I ever heard him talk about
也是第一次我听到他谈起
a life outside the Army.
除了军队以外的生活
And what happened?
后来发生了什么
She broke it off with him six months ago.
她在半年前跟他分手了
I don't know why.
不知道为什么
But he was devastated.
但是他伤心欲绝
Do you know Rose's last name?
你知道罗丝姓什么吗
Yeah, Stephenson.
知道 叫斯蒂芬森
Stephenson?
斯蒂芬森
That was the last name on the grave
跟弗里蒙特上次去看的那个坟墓
that Freemont visited.
上的姓氏一样
Looks like you guys were right.
看来你们俩是对的
Rose is Joseph Stephenson's sister, and she lives in New York.
罗丝是约瑟夫的妹妹 她现在生活在纽约
Well, that's why Freemont came here.
所以这就是弗里蒙特来这里的原因
He was hoping to see her.
他想见她
I wonder what happened between them.
我想知道他们俩之间发生了什么
It says her brother passed away six months ago.
这上面写着她的哥哥在半年前去世了
That's around the same time
也就是差不多在那个时间
she broke things off with Freemont.
她和弗里蒙特分手了
She probably didn't want to lose another person she loved.
她可能是不希望再失去另外一个心爱的人
That's what the God Account wanted us to know.
这也是上帝账号♥想要告诉我们的
We have to bring them back together
我们得让他们俩重归于好
and show Freemont that he can have a life
并且告诉弗里蒙特 他可以和罗丝在
outside of the Army... with Rose.
部队之外有个幸福的生活
Rakesh, now would be a good time
拉克什 是时候展示
to use those acquired skills.
你真正的技术了
Already on it.
在查了
Oh, you guys are not gonna believe this.
你们俩绝对想不到
Rose is not in New York.
罗丝不在纽约
She's in Paris.
她在巴黎
Hey.
嗨
I just got up, what's going on?
我刚醒来 怎么了
Do you have some time to work on a God Account case?
你现在有没有时间 有个上帝账户的案子
All right, so Caffey said that Lieutenant Freemont
好的 卡菲说弗里蒙特中尉想要在离开之前
wanted to check out Times Square before he left,
先来时代广场看一看
so he has to be here somewhere.
所以他肯定在这里的哪个角落
Okay, well, even if he is,
即使他真的在这里
you think that Cara can track down Rose in time?
你真的觉得卡拉能及时找到罗丝吗
Uh, yes. She's going to FaceTime me
对啊 她一查到她住的酒店
as soon as she gets to her hotel
就会跟我视频
and hopefully Rose can convince him not to ship out.
希望罗丝可以说服他不要走了
Well, assuming we can find him,
那也要大晚上能在
in the middle of Times Square,
这么大的时代广场
at night.
找到他才行
Look.
看
Hey!
嗨
We need to talk. You two again?
我们需要聊一聊 又是你们俩
There's nothing you can say that'll change my mind.
你们说什么都没用的
We know about Rose and her brother
我们知道罗丝和她哥哥
and why she broke things off.
以及她为什么跟你分手的事情了
You still love her, don't you?
你还爱着她 不是吗
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
No, it is the only thing that matters.
不 这是现在唯一重要的事情
Now, look, I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道这听上去很疯狂
but my girlfriend Cara is trying to track down Rose
但是我的女朋友卡拉正在努力找到
right now in Paris.
身在巴黎的罗丝
Wait, Paris? Not important.
什么 巴黎 不重要
At any moment, she's going to FaceTime me.
她随时会跟我视频
All you have to do
你要做的就是
is talk to her.
跟她聊一聊
I can't.
我做不到
When she broke things off,
她跟我分手的时候
she told me not to contact her.
就告诉我以后不要联♥系♥她了
Look, I made my decision, it's too late.
我已经决定了 现在太迟了
That's not why you won't talk to her.
这不是你不找她聊的原因
You won't talk to her
你不跟她聊
because you're afraid that it isn't too late.
是因为你觉得事情还有一丝希望
Most people don't understand
大部分人都不会理解
how frightening hope can be, but I do.
希望是件多么让人害怕的事情 但是我懂
You have a chance to reconnect with her.
你有跟她再续前缘的机会
Don't waste it.
这次不要再错过了
Oh, hey, hey, Cara!
嗨 卡拉
Miles, I'm sorry,
迈尔斯 我很抱歉
Rose checked out of her hotel yesterday.
罗丝在昨天已经离开酒店了
Well, for a minute there, you had me believing.
有那么一刻 你让我相信还有一丝机会
Guess that's that.
就这样了
Miles, what's hap...
迈尔斯 怎么了
What's going on, Miles?
怎么了 迈尔斯
I have no idea.
我不知道
Holy... crap.
我去
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
The God Account?
是因为上帝账户吗
James! James.
詹姆士 詹姆士
Rose!
罗丝
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Me?
我吗
You're the one on the jumbotron!
现在在大屏幕上的可是你啊
I just got back in from out of town
我刚从外地回来
and I was passing by and I look up
我正要路过 一抬头
and I see you 40 feet high!
就看见你出现在大屏幕上了
I-I thought I might be dreaming.
我还以为我在做梦
Maybe we are.
可能真的是在做梦
It's really nice to finally meet you, Lieutenant.
终于见到你了 真好 中尉
Actually
其实
I'm not gonna be a Lieutenant much longer.
我过段时间就不再是中尉了
I've decided I'm leaving the Army.
我已经决定要退役了
I wanna start a new life,
我想要开始新的生活
and I want you to be in it.
我希望这个蓝图里面有你
I have never stopped loving you, Rose,
我从来没有停止过爱你 萝丝
and I hope you still feel the same.
我希望你也是一样的
Whoo!
哇哦
See? I told you.
看见了没 我说了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表