剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Rachel coming into the picture
让雷切尔出现在这事里面
is more than just a coincidence.
肯定不只是一个巧合
Hey, how did it go at "Catapult"?
嘿 你在投石机过的怎么样
Honestly, not great.
实话说 不怎么样
You know, I thought going back
你知道吗 我以为回去
would be like picking up where I left off,
是重拾起过去的一切
but kind of feels like I'm starting over.
但现在感觉却更像是从头开始
Sometimes starting over isn't such a bad thing.
有时候从头开始也未必是件坏事
Yeah, maybe you're right.
是吧 也许你是对的
Plus, it'll be that much more satisfying
另外 如果我能再次回到积分榜榜首的话
when I get back on top of the leaderboard.
我的成就感会更大
Yeah. Hey, that's Rachel.
是啊 嘿 那就是雷切尔
I don't know if you're supposed to be telling me that.
我不知道你应不应该告诉我这件事
Oh, you know what? Give me a sec.
嗯 等我一下好吗
Miles!
迈尔斯
This is such a surprise.
这真是个惊喜啊
Good to see you.
很高兴看见你
This is Cara. Rachel, nice to meet you.
这是卡拉 我是雷切尔 很高兴见到你
Yeah, you, too.
是啊 我也是
I know we haven't actually met,
我知道我们没正式见过
but I feel like I know you.
但是我总觉得好像认识你
I'm a big fan of the "Millennial Prophet,"
我是千禧年先知的粉丝
so I hear your name a lot.
所以我经常听到你的名字
So I'm guessing running into you guys
所以我想碰到你们
isn't a coincidence.
并不是个巧合
Not exactly.
的确不是
We're trying to get ahold of Claire Thompson.
我们在找克莱尔·汤普森
We were hoping you could help. How do you know Claire?
我们希望你能帮的上忙 你怎么认识克莱尔的
She is my Friend Suggestion.
她是我的好友推荐
I would never normally talk about someone from the program,
我通常不会谈论互助中的人
but if the God Account sent you Claire's name,
但如果上帝账户给了你们克莱尔的名字
something is clearly wrong.
那肯定是有些事搞错了
"The program"? You met Claire in AA?
互助会吗 你和克莱尔是在戒毒会上认识的吗
Last year, after Miles helped me.
去年 在迈尔斯帮助了我之后
Claire and I became friends.
克莱尔和我成了朋友
Look, we need to talk to Claire.
我们需要跟克莱尔聊聊
We think she may have relapsed.
我们认为她可能又犯瘾了
What is it?
怎么回事
About a week ago,
一周前
we were coming out of a meeting.
我们一起从互助会出来
She got some text.
她收到了一条短♥信♥
She asked if I could give her a lift to a duplex
她问我能不能把她送到杰克逊高地的
in Jackson Heights.
一个复♥式♥住♥宅♥那里去
Said it was urgent.
她说有急事
I tried to ask what was going on,
我有问她到底是什么事
but she wouldn't say,
但是她不肯说
and I was gonna talk to her about it
我本来打算在昨天的互助会上跟她聊聊的
at our meeting yesterday, but she didn't show.
但是她却没有来
Any chance you remember that address?
你还记得那个地址吗
Yeah.
记得
But if Claire's in trouble, I'm coming with you.
但如果克莱尔有麻烦的话 我要和你一起去
Thank you for making us dinner, Ms. Desai.
谢谢您给我们做的晚饭 德赛女士
I love the chicken.
鸡肉特别好吃
It's so moist.
特别鲜嫩多汁的
Thank you, Rakesh.
谢谢你 拉克什
Yes, I think we all appreciate your review
是啊 我们都很感谢你对于
of the chicken.
鸡肉的评价
Listen, we have something to talk to you about.
听着 我们有事要告诉你
Both of you.
你们俩
Wait, could I say something first?
等等 我能先说一句吗
I know you guys didn't think much of me when we first met,
我知道你们第一次见到我的时候觉得我不怎么样
but I promise that if you give me a chance,
但是我向你们保证 如果你们能给我个机会的话
I will prove that I am worthy of your daughter.
我会证明给你们看 我配得上你们的女儿
W-what'd I say?
我说错话了吗
Uh, you have nothing to be nervous about, Rakesh.
拉克什 你没必要那么紧张
You've just gone from customer service
你刚刚从的客服部
to being the head of R&D at, uh, IdentitySeal.
升职到了专属印♥章♥研发部的头
You finally have your own apartment now,
你现在还有了自己的公♥寓♥
and, uh, we know exactly how well
我们还知道你最近
you've been doing lately.
做的很不错
Yeah, you know...
是啊 你知道的
I mean, if you put it like that,
我是说 如果那么说的话
I guess I'm kind of awesome.
那我觉得自己还挺棒的
And so humble.
还很谦虚呢
You'll make an ideal husband for our Jaya,
你对贾亚来说是个非常理想的丈夫
which is why we feel it is time
这就是为什么我们觉得你们俩
for you two to get engaged.
该订婚了
Mama, Papa, don't you think we're moving a little fast?
妈妈 爸爸 你们不认为这样太快了吗
Nonsense.
别胡说了
At your age, we'd already been married three years
像你这么大的时候 我和你♥爸♥爸都结婚三年了
and I was pregnant with you.
而且肚子里还有了你
If anything,
如果说真有什么事的话
you have some catching up to do.
那就是你们得赶紧赶上进度了
Are we talking about kids right now?
我们现在是说到了孩子吗
Well, of course.
当然了
These are the next steps,
下一步就是孩子了
and we cannot wait to have grandchildren.
我们都等不及要抱外孙了
A toast...
为了即将
to the impending union of Jaya and Rakesh.
结合的贾亚和拉克什 干杯
A perfect match.
真是完美的一对
It's just up the block.
就在上面那个街区
Thanks for helping us.
谢谢你能帮助我们
Cara and I had to cancel our date.
卡拉和我不得不取消约会
Yeah, I hope we didn't hijack your night.
是啊 希望我们没有占用你晚上的时间
No, it's fine. It's just my birthday.
不 没事 今晚不过是我的生日而已
What?
什么
That's what we call it in the program.
我们互助会上都这么叫
I'm one year sober today. Hey, congratulations.
我已经一年没有吸毒了 嘿 祝贺你啦
Thanks.
谢谢
I was planning on celebrating with a six-pack...
我准备买♥♥个六瓶装的
Huh?
什么
Of LaCroix and a Smiths album,
6瓶装的拉科鲁瓦酒和一瓶史密斯阿尔伯姆庆祝一下
but think I can rain check that.
但我想我可以改天再喝
This is it.
就是这
Okay, we should split up, knock on a few doors.
好吧 我们应该分开行动 敲几家的门
Claire.
克莱尔
Miles, Rachel, w-what are you doing here?
迈尔斯 雷切尔 你们俩怎么会在这
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
My friend saw you stealing medication
我朋友看见你从纽约综合医院
from New York General.
偷药了
You've got this all wrong. Okay, so explain it to us.
你们全弄错了 好吧 那你解释给我们听
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's a free clinic
一个免费诊所
for patients who can't afford healthcare.
给那些付不起医疗费的病人开的
I didn't relapse.
我没有复吸
I've been stealing medication so I can save lives.
我确实偷了药 但是为了救他们
How long have you been doing this?
你这样做有多久了
Well, I opened the clinic a few months ago...
我几个月前开的诊所
and, uh, then I started working on the weekends.
然后我一开始在周末工作
Now I'm here every night.
现在我每天晚上都在这
Gracias.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Isabel is ten years old.
伊莎贝尔才十岁
She has type 1 diabetes.
她就患了1型糖尿病
New York General turned her and her mother away
纽约综合医院拒绝了她和她母亲的请求
because they don't have insurance.
因为他们没有保险
Most immigrants in this area don't.
这个地区的大多数移♥民♥都没有
That's why I opened this place.
这就是我开放这个地方的原因
There must be some free clinic
一定他们可以去的
that they can go to.
免费诊所
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表