剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Miles.
迈尔斯
No, really, I want to know.
真的 我想知道为什么
Miles. What?
迈尔斯 咋了
Freemont's leaving.
弗里蒙特要走了
Okay, look, if you really want this to be over,
好 听着 如果你真的想结束这一切
we need to go now.
我们现在就得走了
You better be right about this.
你最好是对的
Following someone to a cemetery
跟着人家去墓地
is not how imagined my day would go
可不是我今早醒来时
when I woke up this morning.
想好的画面
You were right, Freemont was lying.
你说得对 弗里蒙特在撒谎
I guess he didn't just come to New York to see the sights.
我猜他来纽约不只是看看风景
Sergeant Joseph Stephenson.
约瑟夫·斯蒂芬森中士
You think he has something to do with the reason
你觉得这个人与上帝账号♥发弗里蒙特的名字
the God Account sent us Freemont's name?
给我们的原因有关吗
That's what we're gonna find out.
这就是我们要去探索的了
I can't believe you finally found Joy, that's great!
难以置信你终于找到乔伊了 太好了
Yeah, the jury's still out on that one.
是的 那件事还没定论呢
Why are you whispering?
你怎么轻声细语的
Well, she's in the next room with Rakesh.
她和拉克什在隔壁房♥间
They're looking into our Friend Suggestion.
他们在查我们的好友推荐
So, how'd you get roped into this?
所以你是怎么加入进来的
Oh, let's just say I have
这么说吧 我有一项
a very particular set of skills that come in handy
在我们想办法帮助别人时
when we're trying to figure out how to help someone.
就灵机一动的特别技能
You're a hacker?
你是黑客吗
I wouldn't call myself a hacker.
我不会自称黑客的
Well, what do you call yourself? Super hacker.
那你自称什么 超级黑客
So I take it you and Joy aren't hitting it off?
所以我能理解为你和乔伊相处不太好么
Not exactly.
也不是啦
I mean, right now she is my only hope
她现在是我维持
of keeping my podcast alive,
我的播客运作的唯一希望
and she pretty much wants nothing to do with the God Account.
而她却特别不想和上帝账户扯上关系
Speaking of which, I've been trying to track you down for a month,
对了 一个月来我一直试着找你
and it seems like Joy Chen doesn't really exist
然而似乎除了你的脸书之外
outside of your Facebook page.
乔伊·陈并不存在
Probably because Joy is my middle name.
可能因为乔伊是我的中间名
Constance Joy Chen.
康斯坦丝·乔伊·陈
Who's she?
她是谁
Uh, that's Cara.
那是卡拉
Three us were, uh, kind of a team
我们仨曾经算是
when it came to the God Account,
上帝账户的团队
and then she left for Paris right before you showed up.
后来她在你出现之前去了巴黎
Look, Miles, I know this is hard for you,
听着 迈尔斯 我知道这对你来说很难
but it's gotta be hard for her too.
但这对她来说也一样难
She's gonna need your help.
她会需要你的帮助的
You're right.
你说得对
It's just, without you here,
只是 你一不在
I have to get all of my advice from Rakesh.
只有拉克什能给到我建议
I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
我得挂了 晚点再和你说
Hey, did you find any connection
嘿 你们有找到任何
between Freemont and Stephenson?
弗里蒙特和斯蒂芬森之间的关联吗
Mm-mm, nothing.
什么都没有
As far as I can tell, their paths never crossed.
据目前我所了解的情况 他俩八杆子打不着
Why would Freemont travel all the way to New York
为何弗里蒙特大老远跑来纽约专程去参拜
to visit the grave of a Marine he's never met?
一个他未曾见面的海军陆战队员墓碑
I mean, come on, we've gotta be missing something.
我是说 我们肯定忽略了什么
Well, seems like we're at a dead end,
行吧 看来我们似乎走投无路了
so text me if you find anything.
若你找到些什么就发信息给我
Oh, you're leaving. What a surprise.
哦你要走了啊 真没想到呢
No, it's not.
并不事
I told you that I would come and see
我跟你说了我就是来看看
what your hacker friend could find out...
你的黑客朋友能找到些什么
which was nothing.
但毛都没有
What?
是什么
The God Account just liked Webster Park.
上帝账户刚点赞了韦伯斯特公园
Is this supposed to mean something?
这是否意味着什么
Uh, no, no. No, no, no.
不 没有
Sometimes, the God Account just likes stuff.
有时 上帝账户就随便点点赞
We don't know why.
我们也不知缘由
But hey, we will text you if we find anything.
但我们若找到些什么会给你发信息的
Yep. Nope, I can see myself out.
行吧 不用了 我自己可以出去
"Sometimes the God Account just likes things,
有时上帝账户就随便点点赞
we don't know why"?
我们也不知缘由吗
What was that about?
你在说什么鬼
She doesn't want this.
她不会想听这个的
Bro, the God Account sent her the Friend Suggestion, not you.
兄弟 上帝账户给她发的好友推荐 不是发给你
She's the one who needs to help Lieutenant Freemont
她才是需要帮助弗里蒙特中尉的人
and you need to help her do that.
而你要帮助她
Come on, bro, think about it. Look.
清醒点 兄弟 好好想想 听着
She didn't get another Friend Suggestion
你俩碰面之前她并没有
till the two of you came together, right?
收到新的好友推荐 对吧
So in my opinion,
所以我认为
you need to be her Obi-Wan.
你要做她的欧比·万
Train her in the ways of the Force, all right?
指引她找到原力所在 明白吗
You know, in this case, it's the God Account.
你懂的 现实中是上帝账户
It's simple "Star Wars" math.
就是简单的 星球大战 原理
This is not "Star Wars," Rakesh, this is my life!
这可不是 星球大战 拉克什 这是我的人生啊
So I'm going to prove to the God Account
因此我要向上帝账户证明
that Joy is the wrong choice, and when I do,
乔伊是错误的人选 如果选择我的话
everything's gonna go back to the way it's supposed to be.
所有一切都会回归正轨
Mm-hmm, you're going to Webster Park, aren't you?
你要去找韦伯斯特公园 对吧
Yes, I am.
是的
That's not very Jedi of you.
你太不像绝地武士了
Thank you for... for coming over.
感谢你的 来访
There's something I need to talk to you about.
我有事要跟你讲
Okay.
好的
This morning, you wanted to go over
今天早晨 你想去
and see that apartment and I told you
看那间公♥寓♥然后我跟你说
I had plans with Reverend Carver
我和卡佛牧师约好
to tie up some loose ends.
要解决一些收尾
That wasn't true.
那不是真的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I didn't want to see the place because...
我不想去看那地方因为
I don't want to move.
我不想搬家
Arthur... we have talked about this,
亚瑟 我们说好了的
we agreed that we would find a new home together.
我们达成共识要一起找个新家
I know, yes, we did.
我知道 确实是
It's just...
就是
wedding cakes and tuxedos and leaving the church...
准备结婚蛋糕和燕尾服还要从教堂辞职
it's a lot.
事情太多了
And I'm just not ready to move on from this house.
而我还没准备好从这间房♥子搬走
I mean, Miles took his first step right over there.
我是说 迈尔斯在那里迈出人生第一步
Ella braided Ali's hair for the first time in that chair.
艾拉在那张椅子上第一次帮阿里梳辫子
Everywhere I look are memories.
眼到之处皆是回忆
Yes.
是的
And they're your memories...
那是你与艾拉的
with Ella.
回忆
And I'm not asking you to let go of them.
我不是要你忘却他们
I am asking you
我是要你
to make new ones with me.
和我创建新的回忆
And we can, right here.
我们可以在这创建
No, we can't.
不 不行的
I'm sorry, Arthur.
抱歉 亚瑟
I can't give you what you're asking for.
我没法答应你的要求
So where does that leave us?
那我们接下来怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I, uh, found Annie.
我 找到安妮了
Are you serious? Yeah.
真的假的 真的
She's here, she's in Paris.
她就在这 就在巴黎
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表