剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Two, uh, popcorns with extra butter, please.
两份爆米花 加双份黄油的
And two boxes of Reese's Pieces, please.
还有两盒里斯巧克力豆
So how do you two know Mr. J?
你们俩怎么认识约翰逊先生的
We grew up watching movies here.
我们从小就在这看电影
Yeah, Harlem Cinema House and Mr. Johnson
哈林电影院和约翰逊先生
have always been a huge part of this community.
一直是这个社区的重要组成部分
Mr. J's one of a kind.
约翰逊先生的确是那种人
If it wasn't for him, I don't know where I'd be.
如果不是他的话 我都不知道自己会在哪里
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing. It's just Rakesh. He's bored.
没事 是拉克什 他无聊了
Welcome to Harlem Cinema House.
欢迎来到哈林电影院
Today we are presenting "Krush Groove."
今天我们放映的是破碎节拍
My name's Leo. I'm your projectionist.
我叫利奥 是你们的放映员
You're not gonna get a better viewing experience
想看经典电影 哈林电影院
of classic movies than here at HCH...
绝对会给你和其它地方不一样的观影体验
where we still show our prints
在全国范围内
on one of the last remaining 35-millimeter projectors
只有我们还用35毫米的放映机
in the country.
放映电影
Hope you enjoy it.
希望你们喜欢
Okay, spill it. I know that's not Rakesh.
行了 说吧 我知道不是拉克什
What's really going on?
到底怎么回事
It's the God Account.
是上帝账户
It sent a Friend Suggestion? Not one but three
又发给你好友建议了 不是一个 而是三个
Mr. Johnson, Haley Chambers, and Leo Rettke.
约翰逊先生 海莉·钱伯斯 还有利奥·雷特克
It looks like the God Account really did want us
看起来上帝账户真是特别希望我们
to go to the movies.
能来看电影
That movie was amazing. Yeah.
电影真是太好看了 是啊
Hey, what are you two doing here?
嘿 你们俩怎么来这了
I texted them.
我给他们发的信息
With three friend suggestions, we need all hands on deck.
三个好友建议 我们需要集♥合♥所有人手
Well, three different people means three separate problems.
三个人也就是说有三个不同的问题需要解决
Yeah, well, unless, you know, they're all connected.
是啊 除非你知道他们之间的联♥系♥
Yeah, he's right. I mean, it can't be
他说的对 不会这么凑巧
a coincidence that they all work here.
他们三个都在这工作吧
So why don't we, uh, split up
所以我们为什么不分头行动
and see what we can find from each one of them?
看看他们每个人都有什么事情呢
Well, Miles and I know Mr. Johnson,
迈尔斯和我认识约翰逊先生
so we'll talk to him.
所以我们可以去和他聊聊
Okay, Rakesh, why don't you talk to the projectionist, Leo?
好的 拉克什 你跟那个放映员利奥聊聊如何
And, Cara, you can talk to Haley.
卡拉可以去找海莉
She runs the concession stand. Yeah, cool.
她是小卖♥♥部的售货员 好的
Okay.
好
Hey, Haley, these are my friends Rakesh and Cara.
嘿 海莉 他们是我的朋友拉克什和卡拉
Hey, it's nice to meet you.
嘿 很高兴认识你
You too. Whoa.
我也是 哇呜
"2001" and "The Shining" double feature?
2001和闪灵两片同映
Please tell me that's not sold out.
别告诉我那个没票了
No.
不是
So why are you taking it down?
那你为什么把它拿下来了呢
Sorry, I assumed since you were Mr. J's friends,
抱歉 我想既然你们是约翰逊的朋友
you already knew. Knew what?
所以你们已经知道了 知道什么
Mr. Johnson is being forced to close down the theater.
约翰逊先生被强制关掉这家电影院
Come Monday, this place is sold.
下周一 这个地方就会被卖♥♥出去了
Lester. Come in.
莱斯特 进来吧
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我怎么会如此荣幸
I wanted to come by and thank you.
我只是想来感谢你
I just got word that shelter at Harlem Episcopal
我刚听说哈林教区的收♥容♥所♥
was approved for another year of funding.
又获得了未来一年的资金
And deservedly so.
理所当然应该这样
It's been serving the community for 15 years.
已经为整个社区服务15年了
Well, we appreciate it.
我们不胜感激
I know you had to make some difficult decisions
我知道你在做预算的时候一定很艰难
about which programs to cut in order to balance the budget.
不得不平衡各个方面并考虑削减哪个项目
I did, but the shelter was never going to be one of them.
的确是 但是我是不会削减收♥容♥所♥这个项目的
By the way...
顺便提一句
I heard from a friend of the dioceses
我从主教区的一个朋友那听说
that Reverend Elias' program was not so fortunate.
埃利亚斯的项目好像就没那么幸运了
I wish I could keep them all open, but as you said,
我希望能保留所有项目 但是就像你说的
decisions had to be made.
无论如何困难还是要下决定的
To say he was not pleased would be an understatement.
说他不太开心可能都有点保守了
I thought you should know.
我觉得你应该知道
I appreciate the heads-up, Lester.
谢谢你的提醒 莱斯特
Uh, come on in.
进来吧
Hey, Mr. Johnson. Hey, guys.
嘿 约翰逊先生 嘿 孩子们
How was the movie? It was great.
电影怎么样 很好看
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Mr. Johnson, we heard about the theater being sold,
约翰逊先生 我们听说电影院要被卖♥♥掉了
and we are so sorry. This must be so hard for you.
真抱歉听说这个 对你来说肯定挺难受的
It wasn't an easy decision to make.
做出这个决定真的是挺难的
But the truth is,
但事实上
I can't compete with the big multiplexes.
我确实没办法跟那些多元化的大影院竞争
You know, they got reclining chairs, digital projectors,
你们知道的 他们有可倾斜座椅 电子放映机
surround sound.
立体环绕声
Well, have you thought about renovating the theater,
你考虑过重新装♥修♥这个影院
updating it so you can show new movies?
升级一下 这样你也可以放新电影吗
I haven't turned a profit in a while.
这个影院已经很久都不盈利了
And without any collateral, no bank is gonna give me a loan.
而且没有抵押品的话 银行不会给我贷款的
Well, there must be a way that we can help.
肯定有什么我们能帮上忙的
We've actually gotten really good at fund-raising.
我们很擅长筹款这方面的事
I appreciate it, but we've done all that.
我很感激 但是我们已经试过了
The only thing that I had that I could've used as collateral,
我唯一可以用来抵押的东西
was my wife's wedding ring.
就是我妻子的婚戒了
It was a family heirloom.
可以说是传家宝
What happened to it?
戒指怎么了
Our home was broken into last year, and it was stolen.
去年我们家被盗贼闯入 戒指被偷了
I just hope that Haley and Leo land on their feet.
我只是希望海莉和利奥能重新站起来
They're like family.
他们就像是我的家人一样
I did get Haley a job interview for tomorrow.
我给海莉安排了明天的工作面试
I hope it works out.
希望会成功
I'm going to miss this place.
我会想念这里的
How long have you worked here?
你在这儿工作多久了
Uh, six months, but it feels much longer.
六个月了 但感觉待了很久了
Any idea where you're gonna go next?
知道你接下来要去哪吗
No, not yet, but Mr. J's trying to help me.
不知道 但约翰逊先生有意想帮我
It's just not so easy.
这并不容易
What do you mean?
什么意思
Let's just say employers
雇主肯定不会乐意
don't love hiring people with a record.
雇一个有案底的人吧
Hello?
哈喽
Uh, employees only.
这里只能员工能进
I heard you guys got
我听说你们拿到了
this old 35-millimeter projector back here,
老式的35毫米放映机
and I-I had to see it.
我想看看
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I'm Rakesh. Leo.
我是拉克什 利奥
Fellow cinephile?
你也是影迷吗
Mmhmm. Step right in.
嗯 来对地方了
Okay, but full disclosure I'm a digital guy.
好吧 但是说白了 我还是喜欢数字电影
Well, sit in this theater for a few weeks,
在这个影院待几周
and I promise you I will change that.
我跟你保证我会让你改变的
If we only had a few weeks.
如果我们还有几个星期就好了
Yeah, it's too bad they're shutting this place down,
是啊 真可惜他们要关掉这个地方了
especially for a purist like yourself.
尤其是像你这样的纯粹主义者
Yeah, uh, thanks. Um, I'm actually a filmmaker.
嗯 谢了 我其实是一个电影制♥作♥人
Or I will be one day.
或者说以后会成为电影制♥作♥人
Like, what are you working on?
你最近在做什么
I just completed my first short film.
我刚拍完我的第一部短片
I'm hoping it'll get me into the New York Film Institute.
我希望它能让我进入纽约电影学院
Literally spent every penny I have making it.
为了拍这个我几乎花光了所有的钱
You know, if it wasn't for Mr. Johnson
如果不是约翰逊先生
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表