剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
No.
不
They said if we weren't ready to take the next step,
他们说如果我们要是不采取下一步行动的话
then we weren't serious.
那就说明我们不是认真的
They said we should break up.
他们说那我们就得分手
And you told them we would?
那你告诉他们我们会分的
Yes, but we're not going to.
是 但我们不是真的要这么做
We just need to be careful for a little while.
我们只是得小心一段时间
Keep our relationship between us.
暗地里谈恋爱
Ah, a fake breakup.
假分手
Exactly.
对
And when we're ready to take the next step,
等我们想好下一步时
then we can put all this behind us.
那这些就都不是事儿了
It's hard, I get it,
这很难 我知道
but sometimes change is necessary
但有时改变是必须的
to take a step forward
向前迈进
and find that balance we're all searching for.
就会找到我们都在寻找的那种平衡
* So make these moments last *
让这些时刻延续
* Seek to reach the heights of the alpine *
努力攀登更高的顶峰
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你怎么在这儿
I'm here for a date.
我是来约会的
I didn't know we had one.
我不记得我们约了
I mean, plus it's--it's 3:30.
再说现在才3点半
It's kind of an unusual time for a date.
这次约会时间非比寻常啊
Yeah, well, we're an unusual couple.
是啊 那么 我们是不寻常的那一对
Look, if we're gonna balance dating and the God Account,
听着 我们要好好平衡一下约会和处理上帝账户的事情了
we can't do things like everyone else.
我们不能像其他人一样约会
Making reservations, planning ahead--
提前约定 提前计划
it's just not gonna work.
这样不太行
So how do we make it work?
那我们该怎么做
Well, we take the opportunities
机会来临的时候
when they come, and we embrace them.
抓住机会好好享受
Sounds good.
听起来不错
* So make these moments last *
让这些时刻延续下去
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
You said it was important.
你说有重要的事
The Council of Bishops asked for recommendations
主教委员会就谁来接替我
on who I think should take my place.
让我提出些建议
Oh, there's some great choices.
有很多不错的人选
Uh, do you want me to give you some names?
需要我给你些建议吗
No, no, no. No need.
不不不 不需要
I gave them one, and they agreed.
我提名了一个人 他们也同意了
Who is it?
是谁
It's you, Arthur.
你 亚瑟
They want you to take my place
他们希望你接替我
as the bishop of New York.
成为纽约市的主教
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表