剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
And you are sure there's no chance
你确定你们俩
of working things out between you?
没有机会和好了吗
I wish there was, but there isn't.
我也希望有 但是没有
It's over.
都结束了
I'll tell you what, how's lunch tomorrow sound?
这样吧 不如明天一起吃个午饭吧
I'll have my office set it up.
我会让我的办公室安排好的
Hi, Mr. Jeffries, I'm Miles.
嗨 杰弗里斯先生 我是迈尔斯
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
很高兴终于能见到你了
My father's told me so much about you.
我爸和我说了好多你的事情
Please, call me Al, and we've met before, Miles.
叫我阿尔就好 而且我们以前见过 迈尔斯
Though the last time I saw you, you were just a little kid
尽管上次见到你的时候 你还是个小孩子
running down the pews at Harlem Episcopal,
还在哈林圣公会的教堂里跑来跑去
and now look at you... out there saving the world.
看看你现在 拯救世界
Al's a big fan of your podcast.
阿尔是你的播客的超级粉丝
Is that right?
真的吗
I've been listening since before
我在你收到推荐好友之前
you began getting Friend Suggestions.
就开始听你的播客了
The podcast really took off after that, didn't it?
在那之后你的播客真的火了 是吧
Yeah, yeah it did.
对 没错
I was especially happy to hear
你帮了亨利和西蒙的时候
when you helped Henry and Simon.
我真的很开心
Wait, wait, hold on.
等等
You know Henry Chase and Simon Hayes?
你认识亨利·切斯和西蒙·海耶斯吗
Insurance is just my day job.
保险只是我平时的工作
My true passion is technology.
我真正的激♥情♥所在是科技
I've been a silent investor in countless startups
我一直都在给无数创业者暗中投资
including Henry and Simon's first company.
包括亨利和西蒙的第一个公♥司♥
Small world.
世界真小
And I'd always hoped Simon and Henry would reconcile,
我一直希望西蒙和亨利能和好
though I knew it would take something extraordinary
尽管我知道要实现这一点
to make that happen.
要花上很大力气
Anyway, it's getting late, but it was nice meeting you.
总之 时候不早了 但是很高兴见到你们
I'm sure we'll talk again soon, Miles,
相信我们很快就能再聊聊了 迈尔斯
and I'll see you two for lunch tomorrow.
至于你们二位 明天午饭见
Mmhmm. Great.
好极了
Wait.
等等
Lunch?
什么午饭
Yeah, talk first, figure it out second, remember?
是啊 先谈 再想 你自己说的
Hey, so how'd it go with Alphonse?
和阿尔斯聊得怎么样了
Goes by Al, actually.
应该叫他阿尔
Okay, do we think Al is behind the God Account?
好吧 那阿尔是上帝帐户背后的人吗
It definitely feels like he could be.
感觉绝对有可能是
We just need to prove it.
只需要证明这一点
That was Al's office.
那是阿尔的办公室打来的
We are set to have lunch at noon.
我们可以中午和他一起用午餐
All right, you sure you can pull this off?
好了 你俩确定没问题吗
We're gonna clone Al's cell phone,
我们要复♥制♥阿尔的手♥机♥
see if he actually sent Miles that Friend Suggestion.
看看他到底有没有给迈尔斯发推荐好友
Yeah, that should be simple.
这应该挺简单的
Um, actually, it will be. Trust me.
就是很简单 相信我
We're gonna get our smoking gun.
我们会拿到铁证的
Mm. Hey, so...
所以
any thoughts on how you're gonna help Julia?
你有想到怎么帮茱莉亚吗
I think I'm supposed to save her marriage.
我觉得我应该是要挽救她的婚姻
She seemed open to it.
她看起来挺支持的
That's great, but they're getting a divorce.
那不错 但他们准备离婚了
I'm guessing Sam isn't.
我觉得山姆没打算
I need to talk to Sam and see if there's a way
我要和山姆谈谈
to bring them back together. - By the way,
看看事情还有没有转机 顺便一提
I was able to confirm that Julia
我确认了茱莉亚
is, in fact, a client of New York Sun,
是纽约阳光的客户
just in case anyone was wondering.
防止有人好奇
What's wrong?
怎么了
According to her records at New York Sun,
根据她在纽约阳光的记录
there was a claim filed last week
上周有个
for a visit to the OBGYN,
去妇产科的索赔
and one of the charges is for an ultrasound.
其中一项收费是超声波
What if she's pregnant?
如果她怀孕了呢
Wait, I thinkI think you're right.
慢着 我觉得你说得对
Last night at the party, Sam got her a glass of champagne,
昨晚派对上山姆给了她一杯香槟
but she didn't drink it.
但她没喝
Wait, that means Sam doesn't know.
等等 也就是说山姆不知情
Wait, this doesn't make any sense.
等下 这根本说不通啊
Julia told me not being able to get pregnant
茱莉亚跟我说她和山姆
is what tore her and Sam apart.
婚姻破裂的原因就是无法怀孕
Then why is Julia hiding it from him?
那为什么茱莉亚要瞒着他呢
That's what we're gonna find out.
我们要查明这点
Thank you for coming with me to talk to Julia.
谢谢你陪我一起来和茱莉亚谈谈
I know how you feel about the God Account
我知道你对上帝帐户的看法
and not wanting to work Friend Suggestions.
也知道你不想为好友推荐工作
Yeah, you know, I've been thinking
关于这个 我想了很多
a lot about that, actually, and my issue
而事实上 我有意见的是上帝帐户
is with the God Account, not with the people that we help.
而不是我们帮助的人们
And if we're gonna figure out
而如果我们要找出
who's behind all of this together,
这幕后主使
chances are Friend Suggestions
好友推荐很有可能
are gonna be the key to doing that.
是关键因素
I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴听到你这么说
I just have to remind myself
我只是要提醒自己
that it doesn't mean we're back together
这并不意味着我们重归旧好
and that it seems like the God Account
以及上帝帐户似乎是在告诉我们
is telling us that's how it wants it to be.
这正是它所希望的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Miles, it basically sent you a version of us
迈尔斯 这个案子简直就是你我的翻版
two best friends who fell in love
两个曾经坠入爱河的好朋友
and might lose each other.
现在可能会失去彼此
Yeah, but that won't be us,
是啊 但我们不会这样的
and it won't be them either.
他们也不会
We're gonna help them, Cara.
我们会帮他们的 卡拉
Your dad already left for the church,
你♥爸♥爸已经去教堂了
and my mom's just upstairs getting dressed.
我妈也刚上楼换衣服
Actually, we came to talk to you.
其实我们是来找你的
Huh, let me guess, this is about me
让我猜猜 是关于
being your Friend Suggestion.
我成了你的好友推荐这件事
We just wanna talk.
我们只是想谈谈
Uh, yeah, I appreciate you guys wanting to help,
是这样 我很感激你们愿意帮忙
but can't we talk about this after the wedding?
但是我们能在婚礼之后再谈吗
I'm not sure that's fair to Sam.
我觉得这对山姆可能不太公平
What do you mean?
什么意思
Look, wewe didn't mean to pry, really.
听着 我们真的无意打探你的隐私
But we know what you're keeping from him.
但是我们知道你对他瞒了什么
Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Yes, you do.
你知道的
Whatthis isn't possible.
怎么 这不可能
I haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant.
我没告诉任何人我怀孕了
How did you find out?
你们怎么知道的
Julia?
茱莉亚
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
Yes.
是的
I can't believe it.
难以置信
After everything you and Sam have been through,
在你和山姆经历了这一切之后
you're gonna be parents.
你们终于要做父母了
He must be thrilled!
他会高兴坏了的
Um, well, I haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉他
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Well, you know how Sam and I have been going through
你也知道过去几个月里
a hard time these past few months.
我和山姆有多难熬
We're getting a divorce.
我们要离婚
Sweetheart...
宝贝
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表