剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
说看着艾拉的斗争
almost broke me?
几乎摧毁了我吗
That there would be days that she's gonna feel
说她未来可能有几天会极度不舒服
so sick that she's not gonna be able to get out of bed?
不舒服到无法下床的程度吗
Days when I have to look her in the eye and say,
还会有我看着她的眼睛说
"Oh, no, no, baby, no, it's gonna be fine,"
噢 不会的 宝贝 一切都会好的
hoping that she's not gonna see the fear in my eyes?
并希望她看不出我眼里的恐惧的日子吗
They caught it early,
他们发现得很及时
which means she's gonna start treatment early.
也就是说她会更早接受治疗
We are gonna get through this.
我们会撑过去的
Ali is going to get through this.
阿里会撑过去的
Yeah. No, you're right.
是啊 你说得对
Rakesh.
拉克什
Hey, Lulu.
嘿 露露
Uh, these are my friends Miles and Cara.
这是我的朋友迈尔斯和卡拉
It's a pleasure to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
Yeah, Rakesh said that you wanted to meet me.
拉克什说你想见我
Yes.
是的
I assume by now you know who I really am.
我猜你们已经知道我的身份了
Princess Louella.
路埃拉公主
My father's coming to town tomorrow to speak at the UN.
我父亲明天会来联♥合♥国♥发言
He asked me to prepare a speech.
他叫我准备一个演讲
I believe he's going to name me as his successor.
我觉得他是想任命我为继承人
I'll be the first woman to rule our nation.
我会成为第一位统治我们国家的女性
Wow, that is incredible. Congratulations.
真是太棒了 恭喜
I'm humbled by the thought.
我为这个想法感到惭愧
I mean, I have to ask. How could I possibly help?
但我不得不问 我能怎么帮忙呢
I love my country,
我爱我的国家
but we struggle with gender equality.
但是我们在性别平等上还远远不够
Which is why I spoke out against an article online
所以我在网上公开反对
praising Longon education
一篇赞扬隆哥教育的文章
when 2/3 of our girls are being denied one.
因为我们那三分二的女性都无法接受教育
I used a pseudonym to protect my identity,
我使用化名来保护我的身份
but somehow, a journalist at "Catapult"
但不知怎的 投石的一位记者
figured out who I was, and is now quoting me
发现了我的身份 并在他们的文章里
in their article. - And you're worried that
引用我的话 你是担心
if your father learns about what you said,
如果你父亲知晓了你的言论
then he may change his mind about you running the country?
他会改变让你接手国家的想法吗
Yes. Hmm.
是的
Which is why I was hoping you could speak to the
所以我希望你能和
journalist writing this story.
写了这个故事的记者谈一谈
Well, yeah, of course. What's their name?
当然了 他的名字是
Erin Blake.
艾琳·布莱克
Sure. I know her well.
好的 我很了解她
That's wonderful.
太好了
Lulu, this is Erin.
露露 这是艾琳
It is a pleasure to meet you.
见到你很荣幸
You too.
我也是
Cara told me you wanted to keep your name
卡拉跟我说你希望文章里
out of my article, but I'm sorry.
不要提到你的名字 但很不好意思
Your quotes are news.
你的言论是新闻
I understand your position.
我理解你的工作处境
All I ask is that you let me explain mine.
只想请你允许我解释一下我的
Okay.
好的
My father has accomplished a lot for our country,
我父亲为我们国家做了很多贡献
advances in technology and health care.
推动了科技和医疗健康的进步
But we still have a long way to go with gender
但是我们在性别平等和社会平等方面
and social equality.
还有很长的路要走
That's why I was speaking out.
这也是我发声的原因
If you reveal my identity,
如果你揭晓了我的身份
the attention will be on me, and not the issues.
人们的关注会集中在我身上 而不是问题本身
The princess of Longo criticizing her country
隆哥公主评判她的国家
is too good of a story. I'm sorry.
是个会引发热议的大新闻 我很抱歉
Okokay, what if...
好的 如果
we can guarantee you an even better one?
我们能给你一个更好的呢
I'm listening.
继续说
Well, why settle for a couple quotes from a princess
如果你能拿到隆哥未来女王的第一手独家采访
when you could get the first exclusive interview
又何必拘泥于
with the future queen of Longo?
几句来自公主的言论呢
Tomorrow at the UN, my father will announce
明天在联♥合♥国♥上 我父亲会任命我
that I am his successor.
为他的继承人
After I'm named queen, it would be an honor
在我被任命为女王之后
to sit down with you.
我很乐意与你长谈
Deal.
说定了
I can't thank you all enough. We are happy
我不知道该如何感谢你们 我们很高兴
that we could help.
能帮上忙
I have to get back to class, but I would like to take
我得回去上课了
the three of you out as a proper thank-you.
但我很乐意带你们三个出去好好感谢一番
Yeah, we'd love that.
嗯 我们很乐意
Hey, uh, Lulu, I'm headed that way, actually.
嘿 露露 我也要往那边走
Can I walk you back to Columbia?
我能送你回学校吗
I'd like that.
好呀
Okay.
好的
You know, Rakesh might be on to something
拉克什的灵魂伴侣软件
with his whole soul mate app.
可能说中了
They seem really good together. Yeah, they do.
他们看起来挺般配的啊 是啊
And she's gonna make a great queen.
她会成为一个优秀的女王的
Thanks to you. Well, thanks to us.
多亏有你在 是我们
We're a good team.
我们可是最佳拍档
We always have been.
我们一直都是
Look, I know this isn't easy for us,
听着 我知道这对我们来说都不容易
but we're still friends,
但我们还是朋友
and I am so thankful for that.
对此我也很感激
Me too. It's just
我也是
a lot harder than I thought.
只是比我想象的要难多了
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
Uh, I gotta run. I'm going with Ali
我得走了 我要陪阿里
to her doctor's appointment, and then to my dad's for lunch.
去看医生 然后去我爸家吃午饭
Um, I'll call you later?
那稍后联♥系♥
Mmhmm.
嗯
So, you nervous about this speech at the UN?
一会儿要在联♥合♥国♥演讲你紧张吗
Like, isn't there supposed to be, like, 300 countries?
大概 差不多得有300左右个国家吧
193.
是193个
Of course I'm nervous.
我当然很紧张了
Yeah. Well, you're gonna be great.
别担心 你会出色完成的
Can't believe some guy I met in line at a food truck
真不敢相信我在快餐车上遇到的那个人
just changed the course of my life.
竟然改变了我的人生
Maybe we were destined to meet.
也许这就是缘分吧
Maybe we were.
是啊
I'm guessing this is not for me.
我猜这么大阵仗肯定不是为了我准备的
It's my father.
是我爸爸
He wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow.
按理说他应该明天才会到
Father, this is a surprise.
爸爸 真是惊喜啊
My plans changed last minute.
在最后一刻我改变了计划
Hi, Louella.
嗨 路埃拉
Zain, I didn't realize you were coming.
赞恩 我不知道你要来
Father asked me to join.
父亲让我来的
Sorry, I'd like you both to meet my friend Rakesh.
抱歉 给你们介绍一下这是我朋友拉克什
Hello.
哈喽
We're on our way to the hotel.
我们准备去酒店
But I wanted to stop here first
但我想先来这里跟你
to talk to you about the speech.
谈谈演讲的事情
I can come by this evening to go over it.
我可以今晚去找您谈
That won't be necessary.
那倒没有必要
I decided your brother
我决定让你弟弟
will be speaking at the UN tomorrow.
明天在联♥合♥国♥上演讲
Of course.
当然
Wait.
等等
If your brother's giving the speech,
如果你弟弟去演讲
that means... My father chose him
那不就意味着 我爸爸选择了他
to rule the country.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表