剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
doesn't mean that I haven't worked on
这不意味着我没有参与解决过
every single Friend Suggestion he's ever had, right?
他推送的任何一个好友推荐
Okay, so what do you suggest we do?
行 那你有什么建议
No idea.
我也不知道
But...
不过
we know someone who might-- Ali.
我们认识个可能有主意的人 阿里
Right.
对啊
She's studying to be a therapist,
她正学习成为一名心理医生呢
maybe she has some insight on how we can help Sarah and Zeke.
没准她对怎么帮助萨拉和齐克有些独到的见解
Not bad, Rakesh.
不错嘛 拉克什
Thank you, Joy.
谢谢 乔伊
Well, from what you're telling me,
依你告诉我的情况
it sounds like you need to figure out a way
听起来像是 你们是要帮萨拉两口子
to get Sarah and her husband some financial help
在经济上想想办法
to care for Zeke.
来照顾齐克
Yeah, but I don't know where to start.
是的 但这个问题我不知道从何着手
Hey, Dad! Dad, this is Joy.
嗨 老爸 爸 这是乔伊
She's working on a Friend Suggestion.
现在是她在忙好友推荐了
Ah, Arthur Finer.
我是亚瑟·芬纳
So nice to finally meet you.
终于见到真人了
Same.
彼此彼此
So, you've taken over the God Account for Miles.
所以 你替迈尔斯接管上帝账号♥了吗
Exciting.
真有意思
That's one word for it.
这只是这件事的一面
Well, if there's anything we can do to help, just ask.
如果能帮上你什么忙的话 尽管说
Actually, Dad, don't you have a friend
倒真有 爸 你不是有个朋友
who works in the city employee benefits office?
在市职工福利办公室工作吗
I do, why?
是啊 怎么了
Because my Friend Suggestion
因为 我这个推荐好友
is a traffic enforcement officer
是一位交通执法人员
and needs help getting her brother into assisted living.
她要为她哥找一家赡养院
Well, the city has incredible programs to help their workers.
我们市有许多很棒的项目 都是来帮助职工的
I would be happy to put you touch with my friend
我很愿意帮你联♥系♥一下我的朋友
to see if they can help.
看看他们能不能帮忙
Thanks! That would be amazing!
太感谢了 能这样的话那就太好了
Annie, this is Miles.
安妮 这是迈尔斯
Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you.
也很高兴认识你 我已经听说了很多关于你的事
Uh, so, what'd you find out
那么 关于格雷内尔家族那边
about the Grenelle family?
你有什么新发现吗
Well, it turns out
情况是这样的
that the gallery we went to the other day
那天我们带着保罗·格雷内尔作品去到的画廊
with Paul Grenelle's work is owned by his granddaughter,
是他的孙女开的
Audrey Grenelle.
奥黛丽·格雷内尔
I didn't even know she was in the art world.
我当时都不知道她从事于艺术领域
Great, maybe she'll have some answers.
很好 那也许她会有答案
So, how do we get a hold of her?
那我们要怎么才能联♥系♥到她
That's the thing, she's a jet-setter.
这就是问题所在了 她常年四处奔波
She's not even in Paris right now.
她人现在都不在巴黎
My friend Yves teaches in the Art History department here
我的朋友 伊夫 在这的艺术史系教书
and he knows Audrey Grenelle.
他认识奥黛丽·格雷内尔
So he said he had some information for us,
他说他有些我们想要的信息
and asked us to meet him here.
叫我们到这和他见面
Oh, I'm sorry, it's Rakesh. I'll be right back.
不好意思 是拉克什 我马上回来
Yeah.
好的
Hey, Rakesh, what's up?
嗨 拉克什 怎么了
Nothing much, typical Monday.
没啥事 普通的周一而已
Joy got a new Friend Suggestion,
乔伊收到了一条新好友推荐
but you did not hear that from me.
但你不能说是我告诉你的
Okay, okay, who's it for?
好的 好的 是谁
Someone named Sarah Matthews,
一个叫萨拉·马修斯的人
but that's not why I called.
但这不是我给你打电♥话♥的原因
I saw a text on Joy's phone
我在乔伊手♥机♥上不小心看到了
that I wasn't really supposed to see.
一条我不该看的消息
From who?
谁发的
Illinois Bar Association?
伊利诺斯州律师协会
Something about a hearing next week,
有关下周的一场听证会的内容
but she won't talk about it,
但她不告诉我怎么回事
so I'm thinking maybe I should do a little digging.
然后我就觉得我该查查
Look, if she's not ready to talk about it,
听着 如果她还没有准备好说出来
digging will only make it worse.
查查只会让情况更糟
She'll open up when she's ready.
等她准备好了 她自然就会说了
Yeah, you're right.
是的 你说得对
So, how are things in Paris with Cara?
你那边和卡拉在巴黎情况怎么样
Good.
不错
I was about to tell her I love her,
我本准备跟她说我爱她的
but then the God Account sent us a new clue.
但是上帝账号♥给了我们一条新线索
Okay, so what's the clue mean?
好吧 这条新线索有想传递什么信息吗
I don't know,
不知道
but Cara's friend Annie might have a new lead.
不过卡拉的朋友 安妮 也许有新发现
I appreciate the offer, Simon, really.
我很感谢你给我提供工作机会 西蒙 真的
But "Le Frairie" is not for me.
但拉弗里不适合我
Why not?
为什么呢
Because I'm not interested in writing one-column fluff pieces
因为我对写一堆毫无价值的东西
and tacky celebrity worship columns.
和俗气的偶像崇拜的内容没有兴趣
I get it, you know, I do.
我明白的 知道吗 我真的理解你
But Annie, it's a start.
不过安妮啊 这只是个开始
The story that you killed five years ago, Simon,
西蒙 五年前你毁了的那部作品
was gonna put me on the map.
本可以让我载入史册
Those stories, they come along
那些作品 如果你幸运的话
once in a lifetime, if you are lucky.
一辈子也只能写得出一次 很难得的
So unless you can magically somehow change the past,
所以 除非你能设法改变历史
thank you, but no thank you.
不然我只能说 谢谢 不必了
Uh, hey, is everything okay?
嗨 一切都还进行得顺利吗
Yeah, fine.
当然 很好
Annie!
安妮
So, thank you for meeting us.
很感谢你跟我们见面
What did you find out about Audrey Grenelle?
你有什么关于奥黛丽·格雷内尔的新发现吗
It turns out she has
结果我发现
a private collection on loan at the Louvre.
她有出借部私人收藏作品给卢浮宫
Who's the artist?
谁是作者
That's the thing, there isn't one.
问题就在这 没有作者
The art was created by artificial intelligence.
这部作品是由人工智能创作的
The exhibit is called, "The Future of Art".
这部展品名为 艺术的未来
The lock bridge leads directly to the Louvre.
锁桥是直接通向卢浮宫的
The bridge unlocks your future.
桥解未来
Hey.
喂
You know we actually have to go inside
你知道我们是得
to see the exhibit, right?
进到展馆里去看那部展品的 对吧
I guess it's just hitting me all at once.
我觉得 可能是它突然给了我一种震撼的感觉
I mean, we're at one of the greatest museums in the world
我们可是站在世上最伟大的博物馆前啊
because there is something inside
就因为里面有些东西
the God Account wants me to see.
上帝账户想让我看看
Something, if you take the clues literally...
而你要只是从字面意思上去理解那些线索的话
that's gonna show me my future.
这件东西是揭示我的未来的
whatever we find inside, we'll deal with it...
无论我们在里头发现了什么 我们都能应对的
together.
一起应对
Now come on, let's find out what your future is.
来吧 看看你的未来里到底有些啥
Hey, is Sarah home?
嗨 萨拉在家吗
Uh, she's at work. What's going on?
她去上班了 怎么了
I found some aid programs that help city workers
我找到了些援助项目
get their families into assisted living facilities.
都是能帮助政♥府♥工作人员家人被赡养院接纳的
Sarah's already looked into every possible option
萨拉已经考虑过能让齐克进入一家好的赡养院
for finding Zeke a good place, she never misses anything.
的所有方法了 她很仔细的
Uh, my guess is we didn't qualify.
所以 我觉得也许是我们不符合条件
But you do qualify.
但是 你们完全符合条件
I spoke with someone in the benefits department
我向福利部门的人咨♥询♥过了
and she said that Sarah never applied.
她说萨拉从未申请过
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I'm sure she didn't know.
我想肯定是她还不知道这个办法
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表