剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "God Friended Me"...
上帝加我好友 前情提要
And to those I'm meeting for the first time,
对现场第一次见面的人
thank you in advance for the support.
我要提前说声 谢谢你们的支持
I'm afraid I don't share your confidence.
很抱歉 我对这事不像你那么有信心
What, the council didn't like your proposal?
什么 委员会不喜欢你的提议
Actually, just one member in particular.
实际上只有一个人特别不喜欢
If you truly love this church,
如果你是真心热爱这个教会的话
you'll consider stepping down.
你应该考虑一下辞职
Reverend Elias, your services are no longer needed.
埃利亚斯神父 我们教会不再需要你了
I'm Ali. Emily.
我是阿里 我是艾米莉
I'd love to get to know you more,
我愿意多了解你一些
you know, outside of a waiting room.
我是说 在候诊室之外的地方
I have breast cancer. That's why I said no to a date.
我得了乳腺癌 这就是为什么我没答应跟你去约会
So how's 7:00 tomorrow?
明天7点怎么样
Oh. You okay?
哦 可以吗
Emily and I were on our date. I passed out.
艾米莉和我出去约会 结果我晕了过去
Can I see her?
我能见她吗
Actually, she wanted me to come out and tell you
其实是她想让我出来跟你说
that she'll be calling you later.
她晚点会打给你的
She's not gonna call me, is she?
她不会再打给我了对不对
* Please just go easy on me, baby *
亲爱的请对我温柔些
Did, um, your doctor say anything else?
你的医生没说别的了吗
I told you--just that the treatment wasn't working.
我告诉过你了 治疗没起太大作用
Hey, nothing about the next step?
没说下一步该怎么办吗
No.
没有
Well, I'm sure that's
我想今天
what she's gonna talk to us about today.
她就会跟我们说了
Dr. Chang. Hi.
常医生你好
I'm sure you remember my entire family.
你想你一定记得我的家人吧
Of course. I assume Ali's filled you in.
当然了 阿里应该已经都跟你们说了吧
She has.
说了
Like we first discussed,
就像我们之前讨论过的
we need to shrink the tumor before we can remove it
我们需要先让肿瘤缩小 之后我们再切除
in order to give us the best chance of success.
这样的话会加大手术的成功率
Unfortunately, your current treatment
遗憾的是 你目前的治疗
didn't give us the results we were hoping for.
并没有达到预期的效果
So what's the next step?
那下一步该怎么办
Well, we're gonna have to get more aggressive.
我们可能要更激进一些了
Aggressive how?
怎么个激进法
Stronger medicine, adding radiation.
更强力的药物 外加放疗
But if we opted for surgery now
与其等待肿瘤变小
instead of waiting for the tumor to possibly shrink...
不如我们现在就做手术呢
We can discuss it,
我们可以讨论一下
but the highest probability of long-term success
但是从长远来看 最好的办法
is reducing its size.
仍是减小肿瘤的大小
The good news is, the cancer is localized.
好消息是 肿瘤只是局部的
So, once we shrink it,
所以 只要我们可以让它变小
we're looking at very good odds going into surgery.
我们手术的胜算就会很高
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
When do we start?
什么时候开始
I wish there was different news today, Ali.
阿里 真希望今天听到的是好消息
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, but it's just a bump in the road,
但这只是前进路上的一个小坎坷而已
and we'll get through this.
我们会撑过去的
Let's stay hopeful,
让我们都乐观点
because there is a new treatment option,
因为毕竟还有新的治疗方法
and we are gonna be here for you every step of the way.
而且每一步我们都会陪着你一起
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll check on you later. Okay.
晚点我再去看你 好的
See you. Okay.
再见 再见
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
No. Not really.
不 不想
You know what you need?
知道你现在需要什么吗
You need a day off.
放一天假
You want me to play hooky. I want us to play hooky.
你想让我旷工吗 我们一起旷工
Look, seeing that I have a podcast and work from home,
鉴于我有一个播客节目 而且还有个在家就能做的工作
I'm pretty sure no one's gonna notice.
我敢保证没人发现
And you can call in sick.
而你可以请病假
I can tell them I have cancer.
我可以告诉他们我得癌症了
Okay, I guess I can take the afternoon shift.
好吧 我应该可以下午再去
What do you have in mind?
你打算带我去哪
What is it?
怎么了
The God Account just liked "The Maltese Falcon."
上帝账户刚刚赞了《马耳他之鹰》
Maybe it wants us to go to the movies.
也许它想让我们去看场电影
"Maltese Falcon"...
《马耳他之鹰》
Wasn't that one of Mom's favorite films?
那不是妈妈最喜欢看的电影吗
Yeah.
是哈
Yeah, she took us to see it when we were kids.
对 我们还是孩子的时候她带我们去看过
It was one of the first films we saw
那好像是我们最开始在哈林电影院
at the Harlem Cinema House.
看电影时的片子
I haven't been there in years.
我很多年没去过那了
You know what?
不如这样
That changes today. Come on.
今天我们就再去一次 走吧
What's going on with the God Account?
上帝账户怎么样了
Any lead on Corey Smith?
有科里·史密斯的消息吗
Uh, yeah, we found out he works for DARPA.
我们发现他为美国国防部高级研究计划局工作
What's that?
那是什么部门
It's a top-secret government agency.
是一个绝密的政♥府♥机构
So, yeah, walking in and saying "hello"
是啊 所以想走进去说个你好
is definitely out of the question.
是绝对不可能的了
But look, no more talk about the God Account.
我们别再聊上帝账户的事了
I just want this day to be about you.
今天就只陪你好好过
I've been meaning to ask you, did you call Emily?
我其实想问你来着 你打给艾米莉了吗
I did...
打了
after I got home from the hospital the other night,
前几天我从医院回到家里后就打给了她
told her it was probably for the best we didn't date.
然后跟她说我们最好别再约会了
Let me guess. You think I'm making a mistake.
让我猜猜你要怎么说 你觉得我这么做不对是吗
No, no, no, no, no. I think you're right.
不不不 我觉得你做的对
Look, you have been going through a lot lately.
听我说 你最近经历了这么多
You don't need to overextend yourself.
没必要让自己背负更多了
Meeting Emily was just bad timing.
和艾米莉约会其实并不是时候
Man, this place hasn't changed a bit.
伙计 这个地方一点都没变
It always made me feel like I was ten years old again.
让我感觉自己一下子回到了10岁的时候
Me too. Other than Harlem Episcopal,
我也是 除了哈林教区
we spent more time here as kids than any other place.
我们在童年时在这待的时间比其它地方都多
Now, aren't you glad we played hooky?
现在你该觉得我们这次旷工还不错吧
Hey, Mr. Johnson, uh, I don't know if you remember us--
嘿 约翰逊先生 额 我不知道你还记不记得我们俩
Miles and Ali Finer.
芬纳家的迈尔斯和阿里
Of course I do.
我当然记得
You know, I remember when Arthur and Ella
我记得你们俩还是孩子的时候
brought you in as kids.
亚瑟和艾拉就带你们来这了
You know, he and your mother had their very first date here?
你们知道吗 你♥爸♥妈第一次就是在这约的会
I told him, "Do not take Ella to see 'Lady Sings the Blues.'"
我告诉他 别带艾拉看布鲁斯歌♥后那部片子
It is not a first-date flick.
头次约会绝对不合适
But he wanted to impress her.
但是他想要让她印象深刻点
So they both came out of the movie weeping.
结果他们俩一起哭着出了电影院
I can't blame them. My wife and I did, too.
也不怪他们 我老婆和我看的时候也哭了
We were sorry to hear about her passing.
我们很抱歉听说她过世了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you kids are gonna be late for the movie.
嘿 你们俩看电影要迟到了
Come on.
快来吧
Uh, Mr. Johnson, how much for the tickets?
约翰逊先生 多少钱一张票
You are my guests. Come on in.
你们是我的客人 进去吧
Everything okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
Yeah.
没事
Miles, Ali, this is Haley, my star employee.
迈尔斯 阿里 这是海莉 我的明星雇员
There's only two of us, so I had a pretty good shot.
这里只有我们俩 所以我很容易就是明星雇员了
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Enjoy the movie.
好好欣赏电影吧
So what can I get you?
你们俩来点什么
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表