剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sorry?
你说什么
What do you say to a trial run?
你觉得先试试怎么样
Nothing official, sort of off the books,
非官方的 有点像是暗箱操作
so to speak.
或者类似的
I know we can make this work
我知道我们可以让事情成功的
for you and for Trish.
无论是对你还是崔西
But in the end, it's the people closest to you
但最终 帮助你找到你的道路的人
that help you find your path.
总是你最为亲近的人
Seriously, though, that was a pretty intense
不过实话实说 那的确是个很紧张的
Friend Suggestion, not that I ever doubted you
朋友推荐 也难怪我会有那么一瞬间
for a minute.
怀疑你
Hey, you know, look at it this way.
嘿 知道吗 可以这样理解啊
Whoever the next Friend Suggestion is,
不管下一个朋友推荐是谁
it'll be a cakewalk.
它必须是小菜一碟
Actually, I wanted to talk to you guys about that.
其实呢 我就想跟你们说这个的
I'm not sure I'm gonna be
我不确定我还会不会继续
helping Friend Suggestions anymore.
在朋友推荐里帮忙了
Wait, what are you talking about?
等等 你在说什么呢
I've decided to go back to Chicago.
我决定回芝加哥了
You're going for your hearing?
你要去那个听证会吗
Yeah, I am.
嗯 我要去
And I'm gonna win and get my life back.
而且我要赢 要重新夺回属于我的生活
I'm ready now that I've made peace with everything.
我现在已经准备好了 毕竟现在一片和平
My bags are already packed. I'm not one for good-byes.
我的行李也已经打包好了 我也不是个擅长道别的人
So, I thought this was all I could handle.
所以我想 这就是我应对的了吧
Take good care of them for me.
替我照顾好他们
Absolutely. We'll do our best.
没问题 我们也会尽力的
Thanks.
谢谢
Rakesh.
拉克什
You are one of the most loyal and kind-spirited souls
你是我见过最老实最热心的人
I've ever met.
之一了
Don't ever change.
永远不要改变这一点
I don't think you have to worry about that.
这一点我觉得你不必担心
Okay, bye.
好了 拜拜
All right, I'll walk you out.
好 我送你出去吧
Great.
好的
Hey, you know,
嘿 知道吗
God Account can be pretty stubborn.
上帝账户可能会很固执
It may not let you off the hook so easy.
它可能不会让你这么轻易地走的
Maybe not.
也许会呢
But I have a feeling that going back to Chicago
但我觉得回芝加哥
and rejoining the PD's office
重新加入警局工作
is what it had in mind this whole time.
是我脑子里一直在想的事情
Well, thank you, Joy.
那好吧 谢谢你 乔伊
Why are you thanking me?
你谢我什么
Well, I thought losing the Friend Suggestions
我还以为失去好友推荐
was the end.
这一切就结束了
But helping you led me
但帮助你的过程中让我能够
to getting a new message from the God Account,
收到来自上帝账户的新信息
finding the Lady, going to Paris,
找到那名女士 去巴黎
"The Path," my podcast taking off
那幅画 我的博客又开始了
in the second season, all of it.
第二季 所有这些
I was your first Friend Suggestion,
我是你的第一个朋友推荐
and you helped me way more than I helped you.
而你帮我做的事情远比我帮你的多
That's true.
那倒是没错
But it's good to know that my Obi-Wan will always be here.
但是很高兴知道我的欧比旺一直都在
Thank you, Miles...
谢谢你 迈尔斯
for everything.
所有这些
What do you guys think is gonna happen
你们觉得上帝账户
with the God Account?
接下来会怎么样
Think it's gonna pick someone new,
觉得会找个新人吗
someone worthy,
一个有用的人吗
someone who's always been on board
一个每时每刻都乐于助人
with helping people?
的人吗
Oh, you mean me? No!
你是说我吗 才不是
No, I meant me. Yeah, nice try, Rakesh.
不是 我是说我自己 真是搞笑啊 拉克什
You do make a good point, though.
不过你确实说得不错
I mean, now that Joy's gone,
我是说 既然乔伊走了
maybe that's the last we hear from the God Account
或许那就是我们最后收到上帝账户发来的
when it comes to Friend Suggestions.
好友推荐了
Maybe not.
或许不是
Greg, move your head.
格雷格 头挪开
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表