剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
You can't fix any of it.
你什么也解决不了的
Okay, so how do we find the woman
好了 那我们该怎么找到
that was with August Grenelle the night he died?
奥古斯特·格雷内尔死的那晚的那个女人呢
Well, that's a good question.
这是个好问题
Hey, hey, Rakesh. You okay?
嘿 嘿 拉克什 你还好吗
Jaya's parents are throwing her a birthday party
贾亚的父母要给她办个生日会
so she had to cancel our plans.
所以她取消了我们的明天的安排
Mmm. I'm sorry. It's fine.
抱歉 没事
I just don't wanna talk about it, okay?
我只是不太想说出来
Could really use some God Account distraction right now.
正想借由上帝账户的事情分分心呢
Great, well, how about pulling the visitor logs
好极了 要不把医院五年前的
from the hospital five years ago?
访客记录找出来吧
Shouldn't be too hard.
应该不难
Gideon What are you doing here?
基甸 你来这里干什么
Do you have a minute? Of course, come on in.
有空吗 当然 进来吧
You said that helping Audrey will let me move on
你说帮助奥德丽会让我往前走
and that I have to trust the God Account.
告诉我 让我应该相信上帝账户
Yes. It's just been such a
是啊 只是我已经
long time since I've done that. I hope you're right, Miles.
这样做了很久了 我希望你是对的 迈尔斯
I am.
我确定
Okay, so... How are we gonna help Audrey?
好吧 那我们要怎么帮奥德丽
That's what we're working on. You know, I was thinking
我们也在想办法 我在想
about what Audrey said, and how that woman betrayed her.
奥德丽说过的话以及那个女人是怎么背叛她的
I mean clearly she blames her
很明显她是因为她毁了
for destroying her relationship with her father,
她和她父亲之间的关系而责怪她
so, maybe fixing whatever between them
所以也许修复他们的父女关系
could be the key to all of this.
可能是所有问题的关键
That makes sense. So, we just have to find
有道理 所有我们只需要找到
this woman and hope that she'll tell us what happened.
这个女人并且希望她可以告诉我们发生了什么
Yeah, we have to do that before Audrey leaves town
是啊 奥德丽还有几个小时就要走了
in a few hours. No pressure, Rakesh.
我们得在这之前找到她 不要有压力 拉克什
Oh, your mystery woman is named Madeline Bouchet,
你的神秘女人叫做玛德琳·布歇
and according to the visitors log, she was at the hospital
根据访客记录来看 奥古斯特·格林内尔在医院的时候
every day that August Grenelle was there,
她每天也都在
and not only that, she's also a professor of medicine at NYU.
不仅如此 她还是纽约大学的医学教授
So, I looked up her class schedule,
所以我查了她的课程表
and she's teaching this morning.
她今天早上有课
So, if you leave now, you might be able to
如果我们现在出发的话 你有可能在她
catch her after class.
上完课之后见到她
Trish.
崔西
I was, uh, just coming to meet you.
我正要去见你呢
II know I was justuh in the neighborhood
我知道 我是刚好附近路过
so I thought I'd stop by.
所以想着来看看你
I'm glad you did.
很高兴你来了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier
很抱歉我之前没有告诉你
that I was back in the city.
我要回市里了
It's okay.
没事
Miles told me that the two of you talked.
迈尔斯跟我说你们俩谈过了
We did. I can make this work.
是的 我可以两边兼顾的
Arthur. I can.
亚瑟 我可以的
Just give me the chance.
请给我一个机会
Can you promise me
你能答应我
that I won't always take a back seat to the church?
到时候任职典礼的时候别让我坐在后排吗
Because that's what I need to hear right now.
因为我现需要听到这句话
I'd love nothing more than to promise you that,
答应你这个 我再乐意不过了
and I'll do anything to fight for us,
我会为我们俩努力的
to keep you in my life, but I won't lie to you.
让你留下来 我再也不会对你撒谎了
I can't pretend becoming bishop won't impact
我不会假装当上主教后不会影响
how much time we'll be able to spend together.
我们在一起的时间
There will be sacrifices,
总会有舍有得的
but I promise
但是我答应你
there's a life for us.
我们会有我们的生活的
What will it look like, Arthur?
那回事什么样子呢 亚瑟
What will it feel like?
会有什么样感受呢
Because at this point in my life,
因为在我生命中的这个时间点
I don't think I wanna be second.
我不想被排在第二位
Trish, please...
崔西 求你了
Don't do this.
不要这样
You will make a wonderful bishop.
你会成为一名非常棒的主教的
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Uh, excuse me. Yes?
抱歉打扰一下 怎么了
Hi, are you Madeline Bouchet?
你好 你是玛德琳·布歇吗
Yes. I'm Miles, this is Cara,
对 我是马尔斯 这位是卡拉
and Gideon. Um--
这位是基甸
We're friends of Audrey Grenelle.
我们是奥德丽·格雷内尔的朋友
Okay, what's this about?
什么事
Do you mind telling us what happened between you two?
介不介意告诉我们你们两之间发生什么了
Look, we know Audrey wasn't there when her father
我们知道奥德丽她爸爸去世的时候
passed away, and for some reason, she blames you.
她没能在他身边 不知道什么原因 她责怪你
Uh, I'm aware.
我知道
She's here in New York, but not for long.
她现在在纽约 但是不会待很久
We were hoping that you two could talk before she leaves.
我们希望在她离开之前你们可以聊一聊
I first met Audrey when she was a student of mine
我第一次遇见奥德丽的时候是在巴黎大学医学院
at the University of Paris Medical School.
那个时候她还是个学生
Wait, Audrey was gonna be a doctor?
等等 奥德丽本来是要当医生的吗
Not just any doctor.
不是一般的医生
She was one of my most gifted students.
她当时是我们班上最有天赋的学生之一
Audrey might have been raised in privilege,
奥德丽虽然家里条件比较优越
but she had...
但是她
an amazing heart.
有非常美好的心灵
She was planning on working with Doctors Without Borders
她本来打算毕业之后成为一名无国界
after graduation. She wanted to spend her life
医生 她打算以后就一直
helping people. - So what happened?
帮助别人 发生了什么
She and I become close, and
我和她的关系变得很亲密
eventually I met her father, August.
最后我遇见了她的父亲奥古斯特
We fell in love.
我们相爱了
He left his wife to be with me, and Audrey was just devastated.
他因为我离开了他的妻子 奥德丽收到巨大的打击
She dropped out of med school,
她从医学院辍学
became a socialite--
成为了一名社会名流
Yeah, we've seen her Instagram.
嗯 我们看到她的Ins了
The pictures she puts up on her Instagram feed
你们看看她在Ins上发的那些照片
You see a beautiful woman without a care in the world,
看上去是一个毫不关心别人的漂亮女人
but the truth is, she's very much alone.
但是事实是 她非常孤单
Did August try to reach out after he got sick?
奥古斯特生病之后有没有试过联♥系♥她
Of course. We both did.
当然有 我们都试过了
I'm guessing she just erased the messages without listening
我猜她都没有听留言箱的信息
to them, because as angry as she was, she loved her father.
直接都删掉了 因为之前爱她的父亲有多深 现在就会有多恨
She would have been by his side in the end had she known.
她要是知道的话 肯定会一直陪在父亲身边的
But she wasn't.
但是她没有
And I have no doubt she blames me for that.
所以毫无疑问她会责怪我
In a way, I--I do as well.
某种意义上来说 我也责怪自己
Would you be open to seeing her and telling her that?
你愿不愿意见她 把这些话告诉她
I would love nothing more.
我再乐意不过了
Alright, we need to convince Audrey to sit down
好吧 我们现在要说服奥德丽可以和
with Madeline. - I can't believe
玛德琳坐下谈谈 不敢相信
she was gonna be a doctor.
她以前是想当医生的
So how are we gonna find Audrey?
那我们要怎么找到奥德丽
I take it you didn't have a Rakesh, did you?
你猜你当时身边没有拉克什吧
What are you working on? God Account.
你在做什么 上帝账户
Miles needed to find Audrey Grenelle.
迈尔斯需要知道奥德丽·格雷内尔在哪儿
And I just did.
我刚找到了
I just texted him. She's at Belvedere Castle.
给他发短♥信♥了 她现在在贝尔维德城♥堡♥
You got a sec? Of course, what's up?
你有空吗 当然 怎么了
It's just this whole birthday thing with Jaya.
是关于和贾亚一起过生日的事情
She doesn't want me there.
她不想让我来
I keep telling myself it's no big deal, but...
我一直跟自己说 没什么大不了的 但是
that's just a lie so I don't freak out, you know?
这不过是让自己不发狂的谎话罢了
Of course,
当然
but just so you know,
但是你要知道
this has nothing to do with you and Jaya.
这件事你跟你和贾亚完全没有关系
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表