剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
The reason I came down here to talk to you
我来这里 是要跟你谈谈
was about Cara.
卡拉
We broke up.
我们分手了
I'm so sorry.
太遗憾了
What happened?
出了什么事
She doesn't want anything to do with the God Account,
她想与上帝账号♥撇清关系
but she doesn't think I should walk away
但她觉得我不该离开
and abandon my Friend Suggestions, either.
也不该舍弃我的好友推荐
So what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么办
Well, Dad, I thought I had a plan to get her back,
爸爸 我原本有一个让她回来的计划
but now I don't know where we stand.
但现在我不知道这还合不合适
I see.
明白了
Uh, it's Rakesh.
是拉克什
He has a lead on the hacker
他有个线索找到那个黑客
we believe is behind the God Account.
我们认为就是上帝账号♥的所有者
I gotta go. - Sure.
我得走了 好的
Miles, um...
迈尔斯
Don't lose hope about Cara.
不要对卡拉失去信心
These things have a way of working themselves out
船到桥头自然直
when we least expect it.
别强求就好
I'm sorry about Cara, bro.
卡拉的事很遗憾 兄弟
Dude, I just want to find out who's behind this.
哥们 我只想查清楚幕后主使是谁
You sure 4G is our hacker?
你确定4G就是我们要找的黑客吗
Yeah, I was able to back trace
是的 我成功反向追踪了
the ISP to this apartment.
网络服务提供商 查到这个住址
And the source is still up and running,
信♥号♥♥源还在运行
so whoever lives here, Miles,
所以屋里无论是谁 迈尔斯
was behind the hack into New York Sun
那就是黑进纽约太阳的主使
and also creating the backdoor to all the client files,
同时为所有客户档案做了后门的人
which means there's a good chance
意味着很有可能
they're at least involved with the God Account.
他们与上帝账号♥脱不了干系
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Hi.
你好
Yeah? My name's Rakesh.
你好 我叫拉克什
I go by Neolicious online. You might have heard of me.
我的网名是牛力什 你可能听说过
No. Should I have?
没有 很红吗
Well, you know, I got promoted at work,
是这样 我刚升了职
so I haven't really been in the chat rooms
所以我最近进聊天室的时间不太多
as much as I'd like. I used to be pretty active.
我以前常去的
Rakesh. Sorry.
拉克什 抱歉
We know you hacked New York Sun.
我们知道是你黑进了纽约太阳
We just wanna ask you some questions.
我们只想问你一些问题
All right, look, man.
好吗 朋友
You decided to hack the system through the entry field?
黑那个系统你还要翻遍整个数据库吗
Really? Sloppy.
怎么想的 太逊了
Not if you know they don't use parameterized queries.
要是知道他们不使用参数化查询你就懂了
Ooh, so you did hack New York Sun, then?
所以确实是你黑了纽约太阳
Please. It's important.
拜托 这很重要
It will only take a few minutes.
不占用你太多时间
Let's get one thing clear.
先说清楚
I am not a hacker. - Oh, yeah.
我不是个黑客 是啊
Me, neither.
我也不是
I mean, not in the way you think.
我是说 不是你们以为的那种
I was hired by New York Sun to infiltrate their system.
是纽约太阳雇我潜入他们的系统
It's more of a side job.
其实算是一份兼♥职♥
I make most of my money playing online poker.
我的主要收入来自线上牌局
I'm in the middle of a big hand,
我只是给大人物打工的
so you wanna just tell me what this is about?
能告诉我你们到底有什么目的吗
Something strange happened to me around the time
在你黑进纽约太阳期间
that you hacked New York Sun.
我身上发生了一些怪事
We were just hoping that you could shed some light on that.
我们是希望你能提供一些信息
I don't see how.
我能有什么信息
Who hired you?
是谁雇的你
I don't usually discuss clients.
我一般不透露客户信息
You want answers,
你们想知道
you need to ante up with something.
就得先给我点好处
Okay, let's try this a different way.
好吧 咱们换个角度
We know about the backdoor you created in the system.
我们知道你在系统里留了身份验证
You wanna talk about that?
你想谈谈吗
Oh, I'm impressed, Neolicious,
我有印象了 牛力什
only that backdoor wasn't for me.
只是那个身份验证不是为我开的
Then who is it for?
那是给谁的
It was for the person who hired me.
给雇我的人
Guy by the name of Alphonse Jeffries.
他叫阿方斯·杰弗里斯
He had just bought the company.
他刚刚买♥♥下了公♥司♥
If Alphonse owns the company
要是阿方斯收♥购♥了公♥司♥
then why would he need a backdoor
那他为什么还需要个身份验证
to access his own system?
进入自己的系统
So he'd have access to the files
这样他就能在不被人知晓的情况下
without anyone knowing.
访问文件了
Dude, whoever this Alphonse Jeffries is,
伙计 不管这个阿方斯·杰弗里斯是谁
it sounds like he could be behind the God Account.
听起来他可能就是躲在上帝账号♥后面的人
Oh, we actually have a real lead.
我们有线索了
By the way, Neolicious?
另外 牛力什
Well, it was either that or FrodoHackins.
不叫那个就叫弗罗多·哈金斯
Hey, it's Joy.
嘿 乔伊发来的
She got Berkley's to agree to show Abe
她让伯克利同意给安倍
the chain of custody for his father's watch.
看他父亲手表的监管链了
Okay, you dig into Jeffries.
你调查下杰弗里斯
I'll check in later. All right.
我过会来看 好的
Hey. How'd it go with Cara?
嘿 你和卡拉怎么样了
Not good. I'm sorry.
不太好 抱歉
Here's something that'll make you smile.
给你说点开心的
The head of auctions is pulling the seller's information
我们说话的时候 拍卖♥♥会的负责人在拉卖♥♥家的信息
and chain of custody as we speak.
和监管链
That's great news.
好消息
Yeah, I can't believe this.
难以置信
I'm finally gonna get some answers.
终于能找到些答案了
Oh, uh, you know,
那个
I don't know how to thank you two enough.
我不知道该怎么谢你们才好
All right.
没事
Mr. Cohen, um, the watch was sold by a collector
科恩先生 这块表是位
out of Amsterdam who owned it for 60 years.
阿姆斯特丹的一位收藏家卖♥♥的 收藏有60年了
Unfortunately, the earliest known provenance
不幸的是 已知最早的资料来源
is an inventory list from Auschwitz concentration camp
是1945年
in 1945.
奥斯维辛集中营的库存清单
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Auschwitz.
奥斯维辛集中营
She never had a life.
她没过上好日子
Not any life that I'd hoped she would.
没能过上我希望她能过上的生活
She died in hell all alone.
她孤独地死在地狱里
With nothing but a watch.
身旁只有一块手表
We're so sorry, Abe.
抱歉 安倍
Is there anything we can do?
还有什么我们能帮忙的吗
No.
没有了
I appreciate all your help,
感谢你们的帮助
but there's nothing anyone can do anymore.
但是谁都无能为力了
Maybe we can track down the buyer,
或许我们可以找到买♥♥家
see if they would sell you the watch.
看看他们愿不愿意把表卖♥♥给你
Tell them how much it means to you.
你跟他们说说这个表对你的意义
I want nothing more to do with that watch.
我不想再和那块手表有任何瓜葛了
I only wish I hadn't found it in the first place.
我宁愿一开始我就没有看到它
No, Abe, you don't mean that.
别这样说 安倍 你不是这样想的
Like hell I don't.
我就是
Before I found that watch,
发现那块表前
I had faith that Rose was still alive.
我坚信萝丝还活着
Well, you had to know the truth.
但是你得知道真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥
The truth is, it's my fault that she's dead.
真♥相♥是 她的死都是我的错
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表