剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
You didn't destroy your family, Sarah.
你并没有毁了你的家庭 莎拉
It's time to forgive yourself.
是时候原谅你自己了
Hey, hey, Rakesh. How's the Friend Suggestion?
嘿嘿 拉克什 朋友推荐怎么样啊
We did it, Miles!
我们做到了 迈尔斯
Well, technically Joy did,
好吧 其实都归功于乔伊
but I'm proud to say I was a huge part.
但我很骄傲地说一句 我也出了很大的力
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
All right, that's great, I am proud of you guys.
好啊 太棒了 我为你们骄傲
I can't wait for you to fill me in when I get back.
我都等不急回去听你们讲完整经过了
Now, in the meantime,
现在 与此同时呢
I'm going to send you a print that we found at the Louvre.
我要给你们发一个在卢浮宫找到的画
We think it could be a message from the God Account.
我们觉得它可能是来自上帝账户的信息
It's made up of binary code.
是由二进制代码组成的
Okay, say no more. I'm all over it.
好的 不用多说了 我这就开始查
Okay.
好的
Uh, I gotta go.
我得挂了
It's my last night in Paris with Cara.
这是我跟卡拉在巴黎的最后一晚了
I'll see you when I get back.
回去见了
Well, I just got off the phone with Annie
我刚跟安妮通完电♥话♥
and her friend Eve found out
她朋友伊芙发现
that Audrey Grenelle's opening a new art gallery.
奥黛丽·格伦纳开了一家新画廊
Where?
在哪
New York.
纽约
That's great!
那很好啊
Okay, Rakesh and I will head down there
好了 我一会去就拉上拉克什
as soon as I get back.
跟我一起去纽约
Sounds good.
听起来可以
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, it's just...
没事 只不过
I forgot how much I miss this.
我都要忘了我有多想念这样的时光
Me, too.
我也是
But hey, we still have tonight, right?
但是 我们还有今晚 不是吗
Yeah, we do.
嗯 还有今晚
We're here to see "Galactic Ninja".
我们是来看银河忍♥者的
Come on in!
进来吧
It's right over there.
就在那
Isn't she beautiful?
她是不是很美啊
Look, Zeke. You remember that game?
你看 齐克 记得那个游戏吗
Let's take a look.
靠近点看看吧
I got some news.
有个事跟你们说一下
Dan and I found a great care facility for Zeke
乔伊 丹和我帮齐克通过你们找到的城市项目
through the city program that you found, Joy.
找到了一个大型护理机构
Yeah, it's 24 hours security
嗯 有24小时安保系统
and it's just a quick subway ride from the house, so...
从家坐地铁去也很快 所以
we can visit him every day.
我们可以每天去看他
I'm really happy to hear that.
能帮上忙真的很开心
I don't know why you were so invested in my problem,
我虽然不明白为什么你对我的困难这么上心
but I'm grateful.
但我真的很感激
You're welcome!
你太客气了
Sarah.
莎拉
Zeke?
齐克
I've missed you.
一直以来 我好想你啊
I missed you, too.
我也想你啊
I love this game.
我喜欢这个游戏
Can I play?
我能玩吗
Of course, yeah!
当然可以 玩吧
actually, that's part of the reason
其实呢 那就是我们想让你们
why we asked you guys to come down here,
来这的一部分原因
is 'cause Zeke should have the game.
因为齐克应该拥有这个游戏
Make his new place feel like home.
让他的新住处能像家一样
* And lift me up *
抱我起来
Do you hear that, Zeke?
听见了吗 齐克
You can play as long as you want, now.
你现在想玩多久都可以了
Thank you, Rakesh.
谢谢你 拉克什
Man, the Eiffel Tower is beautiful at night.
天呐 晚上的埃菲尔铁塔也太美了吧
Yeah, it really is.
嗯 确实很美
You know, I see why you fell in love with this place.
知道吗 我明白你为什么爱上这个地方了
There's a magic to it.
感觉这像是有魔力一样
I'm glad you're here with me, Miles.
很高兴你能在这陪我 迈尔斯
Ever since I got here,
自从我来这之后
I feel like there's been something missing.
就觉得生活中缺了什么
And now I know what it was.
而现在我知道是什么了
* So if you hear me, I need to know *
如果你听得到 请你告诉我
What?
怎么了
I love you, Cara.
我爱你 卡拉
And I know you can't say that yet, and it's okay...
我也知道你还不能说出这句话 但没关系的
because I'm not going anywhere.
因为我不会离开你的
So take all the time you need.
所以你尽管慢慢来吧
Thank you, Miles.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
* Lift me up *
抱我起来
Well, I can't think of a better way
好了 反正我也想不出什么
to say "goodbye" than that.
比一个吻更好地道别方式
Actually, I don't think this is goodbye.
可是我并不觉得这是道别啊
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I belong in New York, Miles.
我也要去纽约 迈尔斯
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What about Simon's book?
那西蒙的书呢
It's never been my story to tell.
那从来就不是我的故事
My story is in New York
我的故事是在纽约啊
with you and Rakesh and the God Account.
和你 拉克什还有上帝账户
That's where I belong.
那才是我的归属
Just took coming back to Paris to realize.
只不过我到了巴黎才意识到这些
I'm glad you did.
很高兴你能明白
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
We'll always have Paris.
我们会永远记住巴黎的
Yeah, we will.
嗯 会的
* We were running onto something *
我们朝它走去
* And we didn't say forever, but it's all we wanted *
虽然没有说永远 但是一切都刚刚好
* You were so in love with simple things *
你爱这些简单的小事 爱到极致
That's it!
好了
I guess this is goodbye.
我想是时候说再见了
I'm so proud of you, Cara,
我为你骄傲 卡拉
for going back to New York and following your story.
为你回到纽约追求自己的故事感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
And I think it's time for you to do the same.
我想你也是时候这么做了
No way.
我可不要
Look Annie, you said it yourself.
听着安妮 这可是你自己说的
This is a once-in-a-lifetime story.
这可是一生只有一次的故事啊
Come on, what do you say, Annie?
所以 你怎么说 安妮
Uh, I'd say that I'm not interested
我想说我没什么兴趣
in authoring your story of triumph.
撰写你的胜利篇章
Neither am I.
我也是
I want you to tell my entire story, the good and the bad.
我想让你完成我一生的故事 无论好坏
How I stole the code from Henry,
我是怎么从亨利那里偷的密♥码♥
how I buried your first book.
又是怎么埋葬了你的第一本书
I don't care any more
我再也不会在乎
what people think of the person I used to be,
人们如何看待我的过去
because I know who I am now.
因为我现在知道我是谁
* Tell me when you're falling *
告诉我你是否坠入爱河
We'd have to set some ground rules.
那我们得设立几条基本准则
Of course.
当然
* Can you hear me calling?
能否听到我的呐喊
* Is it everything you're dreaming of? *
这是不是你梦终想要
You two!
还有你俩呢
Have a great trip!
旅途愉快啊
* As long as you're not leaving me behind *
只要你不忘记我
* Oh, your heart, your heart *
你的爱 你的爱
Take care, man. All right.
保重 伙计 好的
* Free spirits *
自♥由♥自在
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表