剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I've worked with a lot of patients
我也接手过几个
who've been assaulted.
被袭击过的病人
And every single case is different because
每一个人的情况都不一样
everyone deals with emotional trauma in their own way.
因为每个人都有他们自己处理情绪创伤的方式
Yeah, and clearly Elena has chosen
是啊 很明显埃琳娜选择了
to deal with her emotions in the octagon.
在八角场上释放自己的情绪
But even if she wins, it won't make things better.
但是即便是她赢了 事情也不会好转
She'll keep burying her trauma, and pretty soon
她还是会把自己的创伤埋藏起来 而且很快
it'll start affecting other areas of her life.
这种创伤又会开始影响她生活的其他方面
It already has.
已经是这样了
Her relationship with her son is suffering because of this.
他和她儿子目前的关系很不顺 就因为这个事
Look...
听我说
in terms of therapy,
就治疗而言
there are a lot of great options out there.
有很多好办法
But from what I'm hearing,
但是就我听到的
there's one in particular I think might help Elena.
我觉得有一种很特殊的办法 也许能够帮助埃琳娜
It's called restorative justice.
就是恢复性司法
What's that?
什么意思
It facilitates meetings between the victims
这种办法就是在受害人和施害者之间
and their offenders.
组织会面
It allows both sides to begin the healing process.
这能够让双方都开始自我疗愈的过程
Well, that sounds perfect. How do we set it up?
听起来很不错 我们要怎么组织呢
Well, both sides need to agree to sit down.
需要征得双方同意 能够心平气和地坐下来谈谈
I'd start with Leo James first.
我会先从里奥·詹姆斯先开始
Reach out to his PO, find out if he's okay with it
去联♥系♥负责他的警官 弄清楚他对此事态度如何
before bringing it to Elena.
然后再跟埃琳娜提
Ray's an excop.
雷以前就是个警♥察♥
I bet he can help with that. I'll give him a call.
我打赌这是他一定帮得上忙 我给他打个电♥话♥
Actually, do you think Cara could handle this one?
事实上 你们觉得卡拉能应付得了这件事吗
I'm meeting Dad and Trish at the botanical gardens
我在半个小时之后要在植物园
in half an hour.
和爸爸还有崔西见面
It's their dream venue.
那是他们梦寐以求的地方
And I thought it could be something we look at together
我觉得如果我们能像一家人一样
as a family.
一定很有意义
Yeah.
那就这样
I'll head down to my office, call Ray,
我也要去我办公室了 给雷打个电♥话♥
let you know if I find anything.
要是我有什么进展我会告诉你的
Okay.
好
Okay. Great. Hey
真好 嘿
before we go,
在我们走之前
there's something I need to tell you about Dad.
我有一些关于爸爸的事情要告诉你
I take it you're passing on my offer to work together.
我猜你在考虑我邀你和我一起共事的建议
I'm considering all my options.
我在考虑我能做什么样的选择
You have a real competitive side, don't you?
你真的是很抢手啊 对吗
says the guy who bet me his office last week?
你还是上周那个跟我赌自己办公室的人吗
Well...
那
Fancy place you got here.
你这地方不错啊
Ray, how did you get past reception?
雷 你是怎么溜进来的
I'm excellent at small talk.
我很擅长说和别人闲聊的
Who's this?
这位是谁
Um, Adam Gray, Ray Nicolette.
这是亚当·格雷 这是雷·尼科莱特
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Ray is an excop turned P.I.
雷以前是警♥察♥ 现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He's helping me on my story.
他现在在帮我写我的故事
Good luck.
那祝你好运
Let me know if you change your mind.
一旦你改变主意了 你就告诉我
I won't.
我不会的
Seems like a nice kid.
看起来是个挺不错的小伙子
Or not?
或者不怎么样
He thinks my stories are too repetitive,
他觉得我的故事太繁复了
that I should shake things up.
说我应该删减一些情节
I take it you disagree.
我猜你肯定不干
Well, let's let the leaderboard decide.
这就只能由领导决定了
Attagirl.
真棒
So any luck reaching out to Leo James's parole officer?
所以你联♥系♥上负责里奥·詹姆斯的假释官了吗
As a matter of fact, yes.
事实上 联♥系♥上了
Said he was gonna talk to Leo about sitting down with Elena.
他说他会跟里奥沟通和埃琳娜坐下来谈谈的事
Does he think he'd be open to it?
他觉得他会同意吗
Possibly.
有可能
He said Leo was a first-time offender.
他说里奥是初犯
That's a good sign.
这是个好的征兆
What's with the look?
你这是什么表情
I don't know. I can't put my finger on it,
我不知道 我说不出个所以然来
but I feel like we're missing something.
但是我觉得我们好像漏掉了什么事
I'm listening.
你说
Elena was attacked two years ago.
埃琳娜是两年前被袭击的
So why did the God Account send us her name now?
那为什么上帝的账号♥现在才给我们发她的名字
Easy. Leo James.
很简单啊 里奥·詹姆斯
Right, but she could've sat down with Leo anytime.
对 但是她本可以随时和里奥坐下谈谈的
Yet we get her name a week
但是我们在她一生中
before the biggest fight of her life?
最重要的一场比赛前一周才拿到她的名字吗
So you still think she shouldn't fight?
所以你还是觉得她不应该上场吗
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
Part of me wants her to get in that octagon
有一部分的我希望看到她上场
and watch her win.
看着她赢
She deserves that.
这是她应得的
I mean, she's been in and out of the hospital
我是说 过去这一年里
a bunch of times this past year,
她在医院进进出出好多次
and yet she keeps getting back in the ring.
但是她总还是会回到场上
I admire her for it.
这一点上我很尊敬她
Wait, wait, wait, wait. The hospital. That's it.
等等 医院 就是这个
Do you have that medical report I gave you?
你手里还有我给你的医疗报告吗
Yeah. Yeah.
有 有
Why?
怎么了
Austin said Elena got knocked out two weeks ago,
奥斯汀说埃琳娜两周前被打昏了
that she was lucky not to have ended up
说她没有进医院
in the hospital, right?
是很幸运的 是吧
But look.
但是看
According to her medical records, she did.
根据她的医疗记录 她的确进医院了
That's what we've been missing.
这就是我们一直漏掉的东西
Elena hasn't been distracted the last two weeks.
这两周埃琳娜不是分心了
She's been hurt.
她是受伤了
So it's right over this way.
就在这边
This is so beautiful.
这太美了
Ali, thank you so much for this.
阿里 真是多谢你了
Of course.
这没什么
So I take it you haven't told her yet?
所以我想你大概还没告诉她吧
We're having lunch after this, and then I'm going to.
我们等下要一起用午餐 那时候告诉她
Okay.
好吧
So the tables would be set up around the fountain,
所以桌子会被安排在喷泉旁边
and the dance floor will be right over there.
舞池就在那边
What do we think?
各位觉得如何
I think it's absolutely perfect.
我觉得这很完美
Yeah.
是啊
We'll take it. Yes!
我们定下了 太好了
Great.
很好
Now I know the window's tight, but I promise you,
我知道时间很紧 但是我保证
two weeks from Sunday, we'll be ready.
星期天算起后两周 我们会准备好的
Wait a minute, Damien. Two weeks?
等一下 达米安 两周吗
You said the cancelation was for the 31st.
你说取消的是31号♥的
I must have mixed up the dates.
我肯定是搞错日期了
Is there any chance you could bump up your timeline?
有没有可能请你们更改一下时间呢
Not possible.
不可能
Weuh, Arthur, let's just talk about this.
亚瑟 我们谈谈吧
Why don't I give you a minute?
不如我给你们一点时间谈谈吧
Look, I know I know that this is fast,
听着 我知道这很快
but we can pull this together.
但是我们可以一起做到的
I mean, we are not gonna get a place like this.
我是说 没有比这更好的地方了
I mean, there's no reason to pass it up.
没有理由放弃这里啊
Yes, there is.
有
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表