剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
At least that's something that's totally in our control.
至少这点是我们可以控制的
Right? Okay, so let's see here.
是吗 好的 我们看看吧
Looks like it's mostly just pictures
看起来都是他和他的老婆伊莎贝尔
of his wife, Isabel, and daughter, Ava.
和女儿艾娃的照片
Guys, we have an emergency situation.
各位 有紧急情况
Tom. Tom, what's going on?
汤姆 汤姆 怎么了
Some window washer up on the 40th floor.
40楼有个洗窗户的
His platform snapped. He's hanging on for his life.
他站的台子突然断了 现在挂在那里命悬一线
Dan, did someone call 911?
丹 有人报♥警♥了吗
I just did. FDNY's on their way.
刚打完 消防局的人在路上了
What happened? No idea.
发生什么事情了 不知道
I mean, I just hope he can hold on until they get here.
我希望他能在他们赶到之前挺住
Do you know the guy's name?
你知道他叫什么名字吗
Sure, he's worked here for years.
当然 他已经在这里工作好几年了
It's Miguel Solano.
他叫米格尔·索拉诺
Okay, everyone listen up.
好了 大家都听好
FDNY is gonna be here in under 10 minutes,
消防队员会在10分钟内到达
and they want us to clear the floors.
他们想让我们先把这里先收拾干净了
So I need everyone to make their way downstairs.
大家先都下楼去吧
We have to stay and help Miguel.
我们得留下来帮他
Yeah, but how? I don't know.
对 但是怎么帮呢 我不知道
Maybe I'm supposed to talk to him.
也许我该跟他谈谈
Guys, I need you to clear the floor.
两位 我需要你们离开
Wait, don't you think someone should stay and talk to Miguel?
等等 你不觉得得有人留下来跟他聊聊吗
Let him know that help is on his way?
让他知道救他的人正在路上
I tried. His cell goes straight
我试过了 他的电♥话♥设置成了
to voicemail and he can't hear us through the glass.
语♥音♥留言 隔着玻璃他也听不到我们的声音
Well, there must be some kind of way to communicate with him.
但是一定有方法跟他交流吧
There's a twoway radio on the rig, but the company says
平台上有一台双向无线电 但是公♥司♥的人说
it's useless since the whole thing is offline.
没有联机所以没用
Wait, what do you mean offline?
什么意思没有联机
Rig is state of the art. Everything controlled
平台是最先进的技术 所有的操作都是通过
by a computer. I called the company
电脑来完成 我报完警之后就
right after I got off the phone with the FDNY.
联♥系♥过公♥司♥了
They're sending someone over to try and reboot the system.
他们说会派人过来尝试重启系统
Rakesh, what are you doing? - The system on the rig
拉克什 你在干嘛 平台系统一定
must have Wi-Fi, which means there's a way to reboot it
可以用无线网络连接 也就是说可以不去到平台
without being on the rig. - Do you think you can access
就可以进行重启 你是说你可以进入
the system? - I think we should wait
系统吗 我觉得我们应该等
for the FDNY or someone from the company.
消防局的人或者公♥司♥派的人过来再说
Miguel might not have that long.
米格尔可能等不了那么久
If you can reboot the system,
如果你可以重启系统的话
then maybe we can raise him to safety.
也许我们可以让让他上升到安全的位置
Only one way to find out.
到底行不行 只有一个办法
Miles told me what happened.
迈尔斯跟我说了
How's your family holding up?
你的家人们都怎么样了
Not great.
不太好
My stepfather cut a deal with the FBI,
我的继父和联调局达成了协议
but he's still looking at a year behind bars.
但是还是得坐一年牢
I'm sorry.
太遗憾了
You know, when I found out that the God Account
当我发现五年前我到纽约来
was the reason that I ended up in New York five years ago,
就是因为上帝账户
it made me feel like
这让我觉得
I was just as much a part of this as Miles.
我和迈尔斯一样深陷其中
You are. And Miles knows that.
你的确是 而且迈尔斯也知道
He loves you, Cara.
他爱你 卡拉
Yeah, and I love him.
对 我也爱他
But that's the problem.
但是问题就在这里
What are you talking about?
这是什么意思
Gideon told us that whoever's behind the God Account
基甸告诉我们 无论上帝账户的背后是谁
wants Miles to become its prophet.
他都想要迈尔斯成为他的先知
To do that, Gideon said that he would need to give up love.
如果这样 基甸说他就得放弃爱情
Now if that's true, then it sent him my stepfather's name
如果这是真的 那它给他发了我继父的名字
to drive a wedge between us.
就是为了拆散我们
Then don't let it.
那就别让它拆散你们
You figure out a way to fight back.
想办法还击
Against the God Account?
反击上帝账户吗
Ali, it's never wrong.
阿里 它从来没出过错
And it's never gonna let us just be together.
它不会让我们就这样继续在一起的
Hey, that was fast.
还挺快啊
Well, I got your text. It seemed urgent.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 感觉状况紧急
And what are we doing at the Blue Danube?
我们在蓝色多瑙河干什么
They had a vocalist cancel at the last minute,
有个临时取消的歌♥手
and I've known the owner for years.
我认识这里的老板很多年了
So he called to see if I could sing.
所以他打来问我能不能上场
Oh, that's incredible.
这太棒了
I know.
我知道
I mean, you know I have been wanting
你知道的 我一直都想
to get back into performing, and I just--I feel like this is
重新开始演艺生涯 我觉得这是
the universe's way of steering me in that direction.
上帝给我的旨意
And I think you're right. And you.
我觉得你说得对 而你
You are going to be sitting in this front row clapping,
你要坐在第一排为我鼓掌
regardless of how misguided the universe is.
不管天意错得有多离谱
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我绝对不会错过的
Now what time should I be here tonight?
今晚什么时候开始
No, tomorrow night. So I have time to rehearse.
不 明晚 我需要时间排练
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题
Three members of the executive council
有三位执行委员会的委员
are coming in tomorrow night.
明晚要来
I'm supposed to meet them to discuss my agenda.
我需要见见他们讨论一下我的议程
Well, can they reschedule it?
他们能重新约时间吗
They're only here for one night.
他们只来一晚上
Having their support could be critical
他们的支持对于推进我的议程
to pushing my agenda forward.
有着至关重要的作用
I understand.
我理解
Well, I'm gonna start putting my set list together.
我要开始准备我的演出了
You know what?
你知道吗
You are going to be great.
你会很成功的
And I promise that next time, I will be sitting right there
我保证下一次 我一定会
in that front row. - Okay.
坐在那第一排 好
Okay, I'm in.
好了 我进去了
The system reboot seems pretty straightforward.
系统重启似乎还挺容易的
I should be able to raise him up to the roof.
我应该可以把他提上屋顶
Here we go.
走起
Rakesh, you did it. Unbelievable.
拉克什 你做到了 难以置信
Wait, what happened? It doesn't matter.
等等 发生什么了 无所谓了
He's out of danger 'cause of you.
你帮他脱险了
I'm gonna head downstairs to liaise with the FDNY.
我要下去联♥系♥纽约消防局了
They're gonna be here any second.
他们随时可能会到
Hey, what's wrong? Dude, it doesn't make sense.
嗨 怎么回事 老兄 这不对劲儿
It shouldn't have stopped.
它不应该停下的
Well, maybe something is off with the computer.
或许电脑有什么问题吧
No, the system checks out.
不 系统没问题
Like the only way to stop it would be to...
唯一一种可能就是
Manually hit the button on the rig.
手动按下平台上的按钮
Wait, you think Miguel stopped the rig?
等等 你觉得是米格尔停下了平台吗
That doesn't make any sense. Why would he do that?
这说不通 他为什么要那么做
I have no idea.
我不知道
Look, the system's online,
这样 系统是在线的
which means the two-way radio's probably active.
也就是说双向通话器应该是开着的
So let's ask him.
那就问问他
Hey. Hey, Miguel, can you hear me?
嗨 米格尔 能听到我说话吗
Miguel. Miguel, can you hear me?
米格尔 米格尔 你能听到我说话吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Hi. Hi, my name is Miles Finer.
你好 我叫迈尔斯·芬纳
Look, Miguel, we were able to reboot the system.
听着 米格尔 我们刚重启了系统
We just need you to stay calm.
只要你保持冷静
The FDNY will be able to rescue you in no time.
纽约消防局马上就会来救你了
I have no intention of being rescued.
我不想被救下来
You understand me?
你懂吗
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表