剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
我只是希望我们能一起找到继续下去的路
How?
怎么做
You expect me to walk into work Monday morning?
你希望我星期一早上去上班吗
Face your father? Face you?
面对你的父亲 面对你吗
Pretend like none of this ever happened?
假装这一切都没有发生过吗
So what? That's your answer?
那又如何 这就是你的答案吗
You're just gonna walk away? Never see any of us again?
你就这么走了 再也不见我们了吗
Yes.
是的
Well, you don't get to do that.
你不能这么做
You don't get to walk away from the people that love you.
你不能就这样抛下深爱着你的人离开
And I'm sorry that it's not the kind of love that you want,
我很抱歉 这不是你想要的那种爱
but we need to get past this.
但我们需要面对啊
What if we can't? We have to.
如果做不到呢 我们必须做到
I already lost Joseph.
我已经失去乔瑟夫了
And I won't lose you too.
我不能再失去你了
Hey.
嘿
Do you--do you have a second?
你有时间吗
I owe you an explanation about last night.
昨晚的事我欠你一个解释
Tracy's not just a friend.
特蕾西不只是一个朋友
She's your ex.
她是你的前任
Yeah, I looked her up online.
对 我在网上查了她
Yes, we dated,
是的 我们约会过
but I told you, you have nothing to worry about.
但你要明白 你没什么好担心的
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢
You asked me to trust you, and then you lied to me.
你让我信任你 然后你就对我撒谎
Yes, and I'm sorry.
事实看起来是这样 我很抱歉
But that's why I'm here, so--so that I can explain--
所以我来了 我跟你解释
There's nothing to explain. Yes, there is.
没什么好解释的了 有的
Look, Tracy was the first woman that I fell in love with,
听着 特蕾西是我爱上的第一个女人
and when we broke up, I never thought
但我们分手后 我从没想过
that I would have those feelings again.
我还会再次拥有那样的感觉
And then I met you.
然后我遇到了你
When I ran into Tracy a few days ago,
几天前我碰到了特蕾西
she said she wanted to get back together.
她说她想和我复合
And that's why I met up with her,
所以我见了她
so I can tell her.
我要告诉她
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
That I fell in love with someone else.
我爱上别人了
You love me?
你爱上我了
Yes, I do.
是的 我爱你
And look, I know I didn't handle things right,
听着 这件事情我知道我没处理好
so I promise if you need to--
所以我保证如果你需要
I love you too.
我也爱你
All right, so next up,
好了 接下来
we have some great performers for you.
有请表演者为你们带来精彩表演
Thanks for coming, Miles.
谢谢你能来 迈尔斯
Hey, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
嘿 我无论如何都不会错过这个的
And I heard that you quit the paper company.
我听说你离开了造纸公♥司♥
Yeah, thanks to you. What do you mean?
是啊 多亏了你 怎么讲
Well, if you didn't get involved in my life,
如果不是你走进了我的生活
I'd still be there wondering "what if."
我可能还在想如果呢
You know, it's funny.
真有意思啊
Six months ago,
六个月前
when you brought Rose and Freemont together,
你把露丝和弗里蒙特在一起的消息告诉我的时候
I thought that was the worst day of my life.
我一度以为那是我一生中最糟糕的一天
Turns out, it was the best. How so?
事实证明 这是最好的一天 怎么讲
That was the night I first ended up in here,
那晚是我第一次来到这里
first discovered what I was really meant to do.
第一次发现我真正想做什么
Well, maybe that's what the God Account had in mind
也许这就是上帝账户一直以来
the whole time.
所希望的吧
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我很抱歉打扰你们了
I'm following you on stage tonight.
我今晚一直在注意着你
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我想介绍一下我自己
Yeah, I'm new to town, so...
我刚到镇上 所以
My name's Marla, by the way.
顺便说一句 我叫玛拉
You wouldn't happen to be from Wichita, would you?
你不会碰巧来自威奇托吧
Yeah. What? Wait. How did you know that?
是啊 什么 等等 你怎么知道的
It's a long story, one I'd be happy to tell you about.
说来话长 我很乐意告诉你
Uh, maybe we should grab a drink.
也许我们应该去喝一杯
Yeah, I would love that.
好 我也这么想
Meet you at the bar. Okay.
酒吧见 好的
You know, for what it's worth,
不管怎么说
telling Rose how I felt worked out.
我该告诉露丝我是怎么想的
Maybe you should tell Cara.
也许你也应该告诉卡拉
You did say she was coming tonight.
你说过她今晚会来的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Perfect timing. I'm all set.
时间刚刚好 我准备好了
Actually, I don't think I can go tonight.
事实上 我想我今晚去不了了
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了吗
Not really. No.
不是 没有
You remember when I told you
你还记得我跟你说过
that Miles would wake up one day
总有一天迈尔斯会醒悟
and realize that he made a mistake?
然后发现自己犯了一个大错吗
Yeah. I was right.
记得 我说对了
I was listening to Miles' podcast the other day,
前几天我在听迈尔斯的播客的时候
and his latest Friend Suggestion
他最新的好友推荐在他的网站上
posted a message to his website about you.
发布了一条关于你的消息
He said he still loves you
他说他还爱你
and breaking up was a huge mistake.
分手是个巨大的错误
I told you I-- I can't be the odd man out.
我跟你说过 我无法做个局外人
Adam, I mean, I didn't even
亚当 我没有
Cara, I'm sorry.
卡拉 我很抱歉
Adam.
亚当
Miles, we need to talk. Yeah, yeah, what's up?
迈尔斯 我们得谈谈 好的 怎么了
Corey lied to us. Huh?
科里骗了我们 什么
Yeah, when we were hacking the God Account,
是的 我们黑入上帝账户的时候
he launched a virus, and it's corrupting the account.
他发布了一个病毒 破坏了账号♥
Wait, that's why it's been glitching.
等等 所以才会出现故障
Yeah, but there's more than that.
是的 但还不止这些
If we don't figure this out in the next 24 hours,
如果我们不能在24小时内解决这个问题
the God Account will be destroyed.
上帝账户将会被销毁
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表