剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
with a, uh, bucket list almost hits you on her bike,
有个遗愿清单的女生能骑车撞上我的
so I was intrigued.
所以我就很好奇
And I noticed on your Facebook posts
我注意到你脸书上的动态
you've done most of these on your own.
绝大部分你都自己做过了
My friends and family are trying their best
我的朋友和家人都尽量去
to understand my decision not to get treatment,
理解我没有接受治疗的决定
but I thought asking for help on a bucket list
但是我觉得遗愿清单上的事情如果寻求帮助的话
was pushing it.
就会显得有点急
Um, look, do you want some company?
你想要人陪你吗
I know we don't know each other,
我知道我们不认识
but I think there's a reason why we met,
但是我觉得 我们能遇见也是有原因的
and like you said,
就像你说的
life is too short to be afraid of anything.
生命短暂 不如大胆一点
So? - All right.
所以 好吧
If you're serious. Yes.
如果你是认真的 嗯
What do you think about number 12?
那你觉得第12个怎么样
Singing on Broadway?
在百老汇唱歌♥吗
I didn't say it was gonna be easy.
我没说会很简单
I'm gonna go rest.
我要去休息了
It'll give you time to figure out how to get me on Broadway.
给你点时间去想想怎么把我弄到百老汇
No pressure. No pressure.
不要有压力 没有压力
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
How did it go with Anna? - Good.
跟安娜谈得怎么样 还不错
I'm going to help her with her bucket list.
我要去帮她完成她的遗愿
That is a extremely morbid plan of attack.
那是一个极其病态的攻击计划
It is a great way to get to know her,
以这样的方式去认识她太棒了
and maybe I'll find something I can use
也许我能想到办法可以
to convince her to get treatment.
说服她让她接受治疗
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
It actually doesn't feel morbid when she talks about it.
其实在听她说这些的时候并不会觉得病态
She has an incredible outlook on everything.
她对每件事都有着不可思议的看法
Could you, uh, pull up her Facebook page?
你能不能打开下她的脸书主页
Yeah. What are we looking for?
好的 我们要找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
A friend or a close family member
一个可以说服她回去接受治疗的
who can help me convince her to go back to treatment.
朋友或者亲近的家人
Hey, any luck on figuring out how to help James?
嗨 帮助詹姆士的事情怎么样了
Well, Rakesh isn't gonna hack into the police department,
拉克什不会黑进警♥察♥局的
but it turns out we know who the arresting officer was.
但是原来我们知道负责逮捕的警官是谁
It was Ray. - You're kidding.
是雷 你在开玩笑吧
No, I'm gonna give him a call, see if he can help.
没有 我给他打个电♥话♥ 问问他是不是能帮帮忙
I appreciate you two doing this.
很感激你们两这么做
Uh, hearing what Anna went through with chemo
听说了安娜做化疗的经历以及
and knowing what Ali is gonna be up against.
阿里即将要面对的问题
But I thought you said her first day
但是你不是说过她的第一天还
went well, though, right?
不错吗 对吗
Yeah. What is it?
嗯 怎么了
I guess I'm just struggling
我想我正在纠结要
with how to help Ali through this.
怎么帮助阿里度过这个
I mean, Ali and my dad have always had
我是说 阿里和爸爸通过宗教信仰
a special bond through their faith.
他们之间有某种特殊的连接
And with everything Ali is about to go through,
随着阿里要面对的这些事情的靠近
it's just gonna get stronger.
他们之间的连接显得更加紧密了
And I don't know what else I can offer
我不知道除了
beyond magazines and trips to the vending machine.
杂♥志♥和帮她去自动售卖♥♥机买♥♥点东西 我还能给她什么
Uh, Miles? Speaking of faith,
迈尔斯 说到信仰
you said you wanted to know if there was someone
你说过你想知道有没有人可以
who could get through to Anna. - Yeah.
接近安娜 没错
Turns out she's a member of Harlem Episcopal.
结果查到她是哈莱姆主教的成员
I mean, at least she used to be.
至少以前是
I need to talk to my dad.
我得跟我爸爸谈一谈
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Dad, you got a sec?
嗨 爸 有空吗
Of course. What's going on?
当然 怎么了
I got a new Friend Suggestion today.
我今天接到了一个新的好友推荐
Her name is Anna Combs.
她叫安娜·库姆斯
Anna Combs.
安娜·库姆斯
She used to be a member of Harlem Episcopal.
她以前是哈莱姆主教的成员
Mmhmm, that's why I'm here.
这就是我来的目的
She had cancer a year ago.
她一年前得了癌症
She beat it, but it's come back more aggressive.
她治好了 但是后来又复发且变成恶性的了
But she's decided not to get treatment.
但是她决定不接受治疗了
I see. I thought, you know,
我明白了 我在想
maybe you could talk to her, convince her to go.
也许你可以跟她聊聊 说服她去治疗
Two years ago, Anna lost someone close to her
两年前 安娜失去了一位非常亲近的人
and was experiencing a profound crisis of faith.
经历了一场巨大的信仰危机
What happened?
怎么了
Well, she wouldn't give any specifics,
她没有肯说细节
but I tried to counsel her, tried to bring her back.
但是我有试过去开导她 想让她回来
I couldn't.
我做不到
Uh, she lost her faith and left the church.
她失去了信仰 离开了教堂
Now, I've been around the God Account long enough
现在我接手上帝账户这么长时间了
to know how it works.
我知道要怎么办
What do you mean? This woman lost her faith.
什么意思 这个女人失去了信仰
What if the God Account sent you her name
如果上帝账户把她的名字发给你是为了
so that you could find a way to give it back to her?
让你帮她重拾信仰呢
To restore her faith when she needs it the most?
在她最需要的时候重拾信仰
To save her life, you're telling me
拯救她的生命 你是在告诉我
I'm supposed to help her find God?
我应该去帮她找到上帝吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
So your dad thinks
所以你♥爸♥是觉得
this is about restoring Anna's faith?
这一切是为了帮助安娜找回她的信仰吗
Pretty much. What do you think?
差不多 你觉得呢
Well, I don't think faith is going to save her life,
呃 我不觉得信仰可以拯救她的生命
but whatever happened two years ago was clearly traumatic.
但是两年前发生的事情显然对她来说是创伤性的
Maybe she's still being affected by it.
也许现在对她还有影响
So you think whatever caused her to lose her faith
所以你觉得让她失去信仰的原因跟她
is now playing into her decision not to get chemo?
决定不去化疗是有关系的
Maybe, but could you check her social media page
也许吧 但是你能不能查查她的主页
and see if there's anything on there that stands out
看看是不是差不多两年前有什么事情
from two years ago? - Let me look into it.
发生过 我来查一查
Hey, while he's checking that, any luck reaching Ray?
嗨 让他先查 你联♥系♥上雷了吗
Yeah, hopefully he'll have an idea on how we can help James.
联♥系♥上了 希望他会能想到帮助詹姆士的方法
That's great.
好极了
And once we get that birth certificate,
一旦我们拿到出生证明
maybe we'll have a name of who's behind the God Account.
也许我们就能查到上帝账户后面到底是谁
Hey, Miles, I think I found something.
喂 迈尔斯 我觉得我查到什么东西了
Anna posted a memorial two years ago
两年前安娜为一个名叫凯特·温特斯的女人
for a woman named Kate Winters.
发布了一条纪念帖
My dad said she lost someone close to her.
我爸说她两年前失去了一位很亲近的人
Maybe it was Kate.
也许就是凯特
I have to go meet with Anna.
我得去见一见安娜
I'll tell you if I find anything.
有发现的话我会告诉你们的
I'll let you know what Ray says.
雷有消息的话我会告诉你的
Well, if it isn't
如果不是我
two of my favorite people in the city.
在这个城市最喜欢的两个人的话
One, for sure. -
一个 当然
It's good seeing you again, too, Ray.
雷 很高兴再次见到你
Mmm. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Look, we need your help. - Yeah, I figured.
我们需要你的帮助 嗯 我猜到了
It seems you guys only call whenever you need help.
你们只有在需要帮忙的时候才会打给我
Hmm. - What? That--that's not true.
什么 不不不 不是的
Kinda is. Hey, where's Miles?
有点吧 嗨 迈尔斯呢
I assumed this was God Account business.
我猜是跟上帝账户的事情有关
Yeah, he's helping a Friend Suggestion
嗯 他在帮一个上帝推荐好友
while we look into something bigger.
我们则在调查一件更大的事情
James Barry. Ja
詹姆士·巴里
Wait, I remember him.
等等 我记得他
I arrested this guy, like,
是我逮捕了这个人 差不多
a few months before I retired.
是我退休之前的几个月前
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表