剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
But that doesn't change what I want.
但这并没有改变我所想要的
I wanna make records and go on tour,
我想要制♥作♥唱片并开巡演
and I wanna be a singer.
我想成为一名歌♥手
I know.
我知道
And I'm not gonna stop you.
我不会阻止你的
Look, I
听着 我
I know you're scared of me following in Grace's footsteps,
我知道你很怕我赴格蕾丝的后尘
but I'm not. - How can you be so sure?
但我不会的 你为什么这么肯定
Because I don't take after Grace.
因为我不像格蕾丝
I take after my mom.
我像我妈妈
* Have a little faith in me *
对我有信心
And when you can, you try to tip the scales to go your way.
而当你可以改变时 你会尝试着让它朝着对你有利的方向进展
Ali, you're one of three qualified candidates
阿里 你是最后一个席位的
for the final slot. With everything Miles did
三名候选人之一 考虑到迈尔斯为我家庭所做的事
for my family, I figured putting your name through
我觉得选择你
was the least I could do.
是我能做的最起码的事了
Unfortunately, an issue showed up in your final review.
不幸的是 你的终审上出现了点问题
What?
什么
Our cardiologist found a mitral valve prolapse.
我们的心脏病专家发现二尖瓣脱垂
Don't millions of people have that?
大家不都是这样的吗
Yes, but because we're uncertain how this new drug
是的 但因为我们不确定
will affect the heart, any condition,
这款新药对心脏的影响 任何情况
no matter how small, disqualifies the candidate.
不管多么微小 都得取消候选人资格
I'm so sorry, Ali. I--I wish there was something
我很抱歉 阿里 我真希望
I could do.
我能做点什么
But thankfully, it's the people in your life who are
但幸运的是 你生命中的人们会陪着你
there to pick you up to make sure you're never alone.
让你振作起来 不再孤单
Hey, Ali's a fighter, Miles. Damn straight.
嘿 阿里是个勇士 迈尔斯 没错
You know, I just don't understand.
我只是不明白
Like, why would the God Account send me Kylie,
为什么上帝账户把凯莉发给我
let me fix something between her and Tammy,
让我修复她和塔米之间的关系
all for it to end up like this?
只换来这样一个结局呢
I really thought this was going
我真的以为
to be the thing that saves Ali's life.
这能拯救阿里的生命
But it didn't make a difference.
但这毫无作用
Well, then that's the first thing we ask
好吧 这会是我们和科里谈的
when we talk to Corey. - Have you heard from him?
第一件事 你们有他的消息了吗
No, but Look, the three of us are not
没有 但听着 我们三个
gonna stop until we get answers,
在得到答案并找到帮助阿里的办法前
until we have a way to help Ali.
是不会放弃的
Hey, we're here, Miles.
嘿 我们都在 迈尔斯
Till the end of the road.
直到最后
Oh, it's Marsha. She wants to meet at the
是玛莎 她希望今晚
coffee shop tonight. - Did she say why?
能在咖啡店见面 她有说什么原因吗
No.
没有
But she said that you should be there as well.
但她说你也该去
We're here.
我们来了
Question is, why?
问题是 为什么呢
In the back.
在后面
You must be Cara and Miles.
你们肯定是卡拉和迈尔斯吧
I'm Corey Smith.
我是科里·史密斯
I heard you had some questions for me.
我听说你们对我有些疑问
Just one. Are you behind the God Account?
只有一个 你是上帝账户的幕后人吗
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表