剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
也许把它们记在石碑上了
Wait. Sameer's lottery ticket.
等等 萨米尔的彩票
Naw, lottery ticket's six numbers
不可能 彩票号♥码是6位数的
Numbers, yes, but if you count the individual digits...
是没错 但是你单独看每个一数字的话
Sameer's ticket has 11.
萨米尔的彩票就有11位数字
Sucks, right?
好失败啊 对不对
Miles? Hmm?
迈尔斯 怎么了
We just got a hit on our mystery lottery winner.
神秘的中奖人找到了
You're kidding. No.
你在开玩笑吧 没有
At the same time that the ticket was issued
这张彩票的售出时间跟
a debit card was swiped
这张借记卡的刷♥卡♥时间一致
at the bodega for $5 even.
花了5美元
Tim Whitson,
蒂姆·惠特森
2057 West 66th Street.
66号♥大街 2057号♥
What are you two talking about?
你们两在说什么
Do you wanna see how the God Account works firsthand?
想不想亲眼目睹上帝账户是怎么一回事儿
No.
不
-
Hey, Sameer, this is my good friend Rakesh.
嗨 萨米尔 这位是我的哈皮朋友拉克什
He's the one who tracked down
就是他找到了
the owner of the lottery ticket.
彩票的主人
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道要怎么谢谢你
Nah, don't mention it.
不用 不用谢
I have to be in court in an hour.
我一小时后要去法庭
Indira's expecting me there.
英迪拉在那里等我
Alright, well let's go tell Tim Whitson the good news.
好吧 那我们赶紧去告诉蒂姆·惠特森这个好消息吧
Can I help you? Hi, are you Tim Whitson?
有事吗 你好 你是蒂姆·惠特森吗
That's right. Uh, I'm Miles Finer.
是的 我是迈尔斯·芬纳
My friends and I may have found something that belongs to you,
我和我的朋友们可能捡到了你的东西
and sorry to be so cryptic; we just wanna make sure
抱歉神神秘秘的 但是我们得确保
that you're the right person. - Okay.
你就是本人 好的
Have you ever been to the Palace Bodega in Queens?
你有没有去过皇后区的博德加皇宫
Actually, I think I have.
事实上我去过
I was in Queens last year for business.
去年我因为工作的关系去了皇后区
I only remember because I hardly
我记得是因为我很少在曼哈顿
have meetings outside of Manhattan.
以外的地方开会
Do you remember what you bought?
你还自己你有买♥♥过什么东西吗
Sorry, no.
抱歉 不记得了
Do you ever play the lottery?
你玩不玩彩票的
Uh... no.
不玩
So, uh, what did you find?
所以你们找到的是什么
It was a lottery ticket, but obviously,
是一张彩票 但是很显然
it doesn't belong to you. - Sorry.
不是你的 抱歉
I don't mean to be rude, but I am busy,
我不想让你们觉得我不礼貌 但是我现在有点忙
so is that all? - Yes, thank you.
所以就这样吧 好的 谢谢
It's okay.
没事的
We still got a couple more hours.
我们还有好几个小时呢
Hello, Judy.
你好 朱迪
Slow down.
慢点
It wasn't scheduled for another hour.
这不是日程表上安排好的1小时
Jay can't do that.
杰不能这么做
Tell him I'll be right there.
跟他说我马上到
Okay, I'll--I'll come back.
好 我会回去的
That was Judy.
刚才是朱迪
Our court time got pulled up,
我们的上庭时间提前了
and I missed it. - Is everything okay?
我错过了 你还好吗
No. We lost.
不 我们输了
Our client Indira fired us.
我们的客户英迪拉把我们炒了
Judy said Jay is closing the firm.
朱迪说杰要关闭公♥司♥了
This is my bad Karma at work.
我的报应在工作上已经表现出来了
Judy, I'm sorry.
朱迪 我很抱歉
It's okay. I'll be okay.
没事 我会没事的
No, I'll fix this, I promise.
不 我会补救的 我答应你
You need to listen to me, Sameer.
你听我说 萨米尔
Now, I know how much you still miss Mira;
我知道你有多想念米拉
how tough this last year has been,
着过去的一年你过得怎么样
but you have to figure out how to make peace with it.
但是你要找到与之相处的办法
Because if you don't, I'm afraid you and your brother
因为你如果不那样做的话 我恐怕你和你的兄弟输掉的
are gonna lose a lot more than a law firm.
就不仅仅是一场官司那么简单了
I just got off the phone with the building manager
我刚给大楼经理通过话了
to let him know we'll be vacating our lease.
我跟他说我们要解除租约了
This office has been in our family for 40 years.
我们家族的这个办公室已经有40年的时间了
Look, there must be something that we can do.
听着 我们肯定还有办法
All Sameer had to do was show up in court today.
萨米尔今天要做的仅仅是上庭那么简单
He didn't.
但是他没去
You mind telling me what was more important
你能告诉我有什么比我们的公♥司♥
than saving our firm?
还要重要的事情吗
A year ago, I found a lottery ticket in the street.
一年前我在大街上捡到了一张彩票
It was a winner.
彩票中奖了
$1 million. - $1 million?
一百万美元 一百万
I don't understand. Did you cash it?
我不明白了 你去兑换了吗
I was going to, and then Mira was killed...
我本来打算去兑换的 但是然后米拉被杀了
and she was killed because
她被杀是因为
I was going to take money that didn't belong to me.
我打算去兑换那本不属于我的钱的彩票
She told me not to cash it.
她让我不要去
The reason she is dead is because of me.
她的死完全是因为我
Why didn't you come to me?
你为什么不来找我
I'm your brother; I could have helped you through this.
我是你哥哥 我可以帮你的啊
Because you don't believe in Karma,
因为你不相信因果报应
and everything that's happened is because of my Karma.
但是我身上发生的这一切都是因为报应
I had to try and fix it.
我得试着去解决它
I called Sameer because we thought
我打电♥话♥给萨米尔因为我们以为
we found the owner of the ticket.
我们找到了彩票的主人
But it wasn't them.
但是不是他们的
Now, the ticket expires in three hours.
现在还剩三个小时 彩票就要过期了
We're going to keep looking. We'll find them, I promise.
我们会一直找下去的 我保证我们会找到的
And if you don't?
如果找不到呢
That money goes to no one.
大家就都拿不到钱了啊
-
You want me to cash the ticket?
你想让我去把彩票兑换了吗
I want you to save Patel & Sons.
我希望你拯救帕特尔父子公♥司♥
Save the legacy our father built.
拯救我们的付钱建造起来的一切
And if I don't cash the ticket?
如果我不呢
Then we're no longer brothers.
那我们就再也不是兄弟
How could we be?
我们还怎么做兄弟
-
Give him the ticket. - Sameer, Sameer.
把彩票给他吧 萨米尔 萨米尔
It's not too late. - Give it to him, please.
还不是太迟 给他吧
Fine. Fine.
行 好吧
But I don't have it on me.
但是我没有带在身上
I wasn't gonna be responsible for losing
要是走路的时候丢了
a $1 million ticket by walking around with it.
我可赔不起这1百万美元
Someone's already done that.
已经有人丢过了
It's at my place.
就在我家
Give me an hour.
给我一个小时
Fine.
好
It's not like anyone can cash it without me
没有我签字的话 也不会有人可以
signing it over to them anyhow.
拿着去兑换
One hour. You better be here.
一小时之后 你最好可以出现
So Jay wants to cash the ticket.
所以杰想要拿着彩票去兑奖
Yes, that's why I told him I didn't have the ticket.
是的 所以我跟他说我没有带
I need to buy some more time. - What are you gonna do?
我得为我们多争取点时间 那我们怎么做
Honestly, I might just sit here and let it expire.
说实话 我可能就坐在这边等着它过期了
I mean, it's the only way to ensure
我想这是唯一可以不让他们兄弟俩
that it won't tear them apart.
关系破裂的方法了
Hi.
嗨
Is, uh, Ali here?
阿里在吗
No, why?
不在啊 怎么了
I wanted to know how her meeting
我想知道她和她的导师
went with her advisor.
的会开得怎么样
Have you spoken with her?
你有跟她聊过吗
Yes, actually.
聊过了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表