剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
No, um, sorry. Hehe wasn't alert.
没有 抱歉 他那时没有意识了
But if it'll bring Audrey any comfort,
但也许这个信息能给奥德丽带来些安慰
he didn't die alone. There was a--a woman with him.
他不是孤身一人走向死亡的 还有个女人一直陪着他
I don't remember her name, but it was clear
我不记得她的名字了 但是可以看得出
that he meant a lot to her.
他对她很重要
Whoever that is, she could be the key to helping Audrey.
不管她是谁 她都可能是帮助奥德丽的关键
So we have to figure out who it is.
所以我们得把她找出来
Yes, but first...
对 但首先
there's someone I need to talk to.
我需要跟一个人谈谈
So how are your plans for Jaya's birthday going?
贾亚的生日你计划的怎么样了
Great, actually.
老实说还不错
I just want everything to be perfect.
我希望一切都是完美的
Yeah, of course.
当然会的
I mean, cannot imagine how difficult it must be
我是说 不敢想象你们想守住
keeping your relationship a secret.
这种地下情关系有多难
Honestly, I don't know what we were thinking.
说实话 我不知道我们当时怎么想的
Well, you were thinking thatyou love each other,
好吧 不管怎么想 你们都彼此相爱
and you would do anything to protect that.
你也愿意做任何事情来捍卫这段感情
You okay?
你还好吗
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Gideon told us that before he walked away
基甸离开上帝账户前告诉我们
from the God Account, it left him a message about
它给他留下一条信息
what he'd need to sacrifice one day.
说是有一天他会牺牲什么的
It said that he'd have to give up love and walk alone.
说他将不得不放弃爱情 只身上路
Which is why Miles is throwing himself
所以这就是迈尔斯全身心地投入到帮助奥德丽
into helping Audrey so he doesn't have to think about it.
的事情中的原因吗 就是为了停止去想这件事
But you are. How can I not?
但你还在想 我怎么能不想呢
And if it comes to it,
如果真的发生了
do you think Miles would make the same choice?
你觉得迈尔斯会做出一样的选择吗
No, but I don't think he'll have to.
不会的 但我觉得事情不会到这种地步的
Like, the God Account sent you to New York five years ago
就像 上帝账户在五年前指引你去了纽约
to meet Miles and become a team,
遇到了迈尔斯 还让你们在一起
and the moment you left, it sent Miles to Paris
而你一离开 它就让迈尔斯去巴黎
to bring you back. It wants you together.
带你回来 它想让你们在一起的
What Gideon said, that's about his path.
基甸说的是他的人生
Alright?
好吗
You guys get to choose your own.
你们可以自己选择自己的人生的
It's Jaya. She wants to meet.
是贾亚 她想见我
I'll admit-- secret get-togethers...
我承认 秘密约会
Don't suck.
没那么糟
Miles...
迈尔斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I know what you were supposed to do five years ago.
我知道五年前你该做的事儿没做
You were supposed to make sure that Audrey Grenelle
你应该让奥德丽·格雷内尔
saw her dad before he died.
见她父亲最后一面的
She never did.
她没见到
Sorry, but I can't change that.
抱歉 但这已经无法改变了
Nono, but there may be a way to fix it.
不不不 还有方法可以补救
Look, I know you don't wanna get involved again,
听着 我知道你不想再牵扯进来了
but I do not believe the God Account brought us together
但我不相信上帝账户让你我结识
to tear you away from your family.
是想分♥裂♥你和你的家庭
I can't take that chance. You said...
我不能冒这个险 你说过
you have been feeling lost
你自从开始思考上帝账户的事
ever since you started thinking about the God Account again,
就变得很迷茫
and then we showed up to your door
接着我们就出现在了你家门口
and led you to Audrey Grenelle.
然后引导你见奥德丽·格雷内尔
I think if you help her...
我想如果你帮了她
you will be able to move on, once and for all.
你就能一劳永逸的继续前进了
Gideon, honey, what's going on?
基甸 亲爱的 发生什么事了
Erica, this is Miles.
艾丽卡 这位是迈尔斯
Gideon told me about you.
基甸跟我说起过你
I know you've been struggling with this,
我知道你一直很纠结这事儿
but you promised me you weren't going to get involved.
但你答应过我你不会再牵扯进去了
I'm not.
我不会的
What's he doing here?
那他在这里做什么
I guess I have my answer.
我想我明白了
Erica.
艾丽卡
I walked away from the God Account...
我放弃了上帝账户
So I could have a family.
然后我有了家庭
I won't lose them. - Gideon--
我不能失去他们 基甸
I am sorry. Miles, please...
我很抱歉 迈尔斯 求你了
Don't come back.
别再来了
Fancy seeing you here.
真没想到会在这儿见面
What's up?
怎么了
Look, there's something I need to talk to you about.
听着 有些事我想和你谈谈
Okay. I just found out my parents
好 我刚发现我父母明晚
are throwing a surprise party the tomorrow night.
要举办一个惊喜派对
My cousin let it slip.
我表弟说漏了嘴
Jaya, I had plans for us tomorrow night.
贾亚 明天晚上我已经安排好了
I know, but I really can't miss this.
我知道 但家里的派对我也必须得去
My entire family's gonna be there.
我全家都会在的
I promise I'll make it up to you.
我保证我会补偿你的
Jaya, I don't want you to make it up to me,
贾亚 我不想你来补偿我什么
I just wanna be with you on your birthday.
我只是想在你生日那天和你在一起
I know. So do I.
我知道 我也想
Okay, then why don't I come to your party?
好吧 那就我去你们的派对吧
Rakesh, you know that's not an option.
拉克什 你知道不可以这样的
Why not?
为什么不能
Your parents never said we couldn't be friends.
你父母也没说过我们不能成为朋友
Right; can't a friend come and celebrate your birthday?
是吧 难道朋友不能来为你庆祝生日吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just really don't think it's a good idea.
我觉得这可不是什么好主意
Rakesh, I know this is hard,
拉克什 我知道这很难
but I need you to trust me, okay?
但我需要你相信我 行吗
We'll get through this.
我们会挺过去的
Uhwhere's Gideon?
基甸在哪
He's not coming. Well, you said
他没来 你说的
he needed to tell me something.
他有事要告诉我
I guess I've been sitting here for nothing.
我想我一直在这儿坐着等着毫无意义
That's not true. Five years ago, Gideon was
也不是 五年前 基甸
supposed to make sure you made it to New York
应该确保你到达纽约
so you could see your father before he died.
这样你就能见到你父亲最后一面了
But he never did, and you never got a chance
但他没有做到 你也错失了和你父亲
to say good-bye to him, did you?
道别的机会 是吗
Not that it's any of your business,
这不关你的事
but no.
但是的确
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
I wasn't close to him anyway.
反正我和他也不亲
Well, we know that's not true,
我们知道这不是真的
otherwise you wouldn't have re-created his paintings
否则你就不会用人工智能程序重现
with your AI program. Clearly something happened
他的画作了 很显然你们之间
between you two.
肯定发生了什么
I had a falling out with my father
我父亲去世前几年
a few years before he died.
我和他吵了一架
We never spoke again.
我们就再也没说过话了
I wish I could change that, but I can't.
我希望我能改变这一切 但我不能
No, you can't,
不 你可以
but there might be a way for you to get closure.
但也许有个法子可以让你了却遗憾
How?
什么法子
There was a woman that was by his side
在他去世的时候
when he passed away.
有个女人一直陪着他
If we track her down, then maybe she can help somehow.
如果我们能找到她 也许她能帮上忙
No. No, she can't.
不 不 她不可能的
Why not? She betrayed me.
为什么 她背叛了我
She destroyed my family. What are you talking about?
她毁了我的家庭 你在说什么
She ruined everything.
她毁了一切
My life wasn't supposed to turn out like this.
我的生活本不应该是这样的
I was supposed to be someone else.
我也不该是现在这个样子
Who? It doesn't matter.
谁 无所谓了
You can't fix that.
你无法解决这件事的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表