剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Stop. You can't do this.
站住 你不能这么做
I can.
我可以
I need to get him to talk to you.
我得让他和你谈谈
I don't want to talk to him, okay?
我不想和他谈 明白吗
I just want to go home.
我只是想回家
Okay? No. No.
好吗 不
You have to do this.
你必须得和他谈谈
It's the only way you'll get better.
这是帮你的唯一办法了
I'm fine.
我没事
No, you're not.
不 你一点都不好
Please, I want my mom back.
拜托了 我只想要回以前的妈妈
I want her back too.
我也是
I thought that by becoming a fighter,
我以为成为一名战士
I wouldn't be afraid anymore.
就可以无所畏惧
But the truth is...
但事实上
I am still scared.
我还是很害怕
And I have been so consumed by my fear
我已经被我的恐惧吞噬了
that I have been... Neglecting the one person
以至于我忽视了一个
that means more to me than anything else.
对我来说最重要的人
And I am never going to do that again.
我再也不会那么做了
I promise.
我保证
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你还愿意见我
I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.
昨天发生的一切我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
I have a lot to prove to you.
我有很多想证明给你看
You're worried I can't balance
你担心我无法平衡
being the bishop and a husband, but I can.
主教和丈夫这两个身份 但是我可以
Arthur, that I can find that balance.
亚瑟 我可以平衡好的
Trish, please.
崔西 拜托
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
I'm heading up to my farm upstate.
我要去州北部的农场那边了
I need to get away.
我得走了
I need some time to think.
我需要一些时间思考
Trish, I don't want to lose you.
崔西 我不想失去你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
But sometimes...
但有时
that's not enough.
只有爱是不够的
Sometimes we can see our lives
有时我们可以看到
echoed in those around us.
我们周围人的生活
It gives us a renewed sense of purpose,
它带给我们一种全新的使命感
reminds us of what's important
提醒我们什么才是重要的
and what we're really fighting to hold on to.
什么才是我们真正想抓住的
I missed this, Mom.
我想念这种生活 妈妈
Me too.
我也是
* Change is gonna come *
改变即将到来
Why don't you tell me about what's going on in school?
跟我讲讲学校的事儿吧
* Change is gonna come *
改变即将到来
But sometimes, no matter how hard we try,
但有时 无论我们如何努力
it isn't enough.
都是不够的
I can't believe it.
我不相信
My story didn't even end up on the leaderboard.
我的故事甚至都没出现在排行榜上
Maybe it's time to reconsider Adam's offer?
也许是时候重新考虑亚当的提议了
Maybe I should.
也许吧
* Change is gonna come *
改变即将到来
It can leave us torn between the past and the future.
它会让我们在过去和未来之间左右为难
* Change is gonna come *
改变即将到来
In the end,
最后
our actions will always be stronger
我们的行动要比言辞
than our words,
更加有力
but I believe people can change,
但我相信人是可以改变的
that we can learn from our mistakes,
从错误中吸取教训
and that our future remains unwritten.
而我们的未来仍是充满无限可能的
Hey, guys. You ready to go get some food?
嘿 伙计们 准备好去吃点东西了吗
Um, actually, we've got something better to do.
事实上 我们有更重要的事情要做
Heard back from Sarah Matthews.
有莎拉·马修斯的消息
She got us an address for Audrey Grenelle.
她给我们发了奥德丽·格雷内尔的地址
It's in Brooklyn.
就在布鲁克林
Think it's under Grenelle?
你觉得有格雷内尔吗
Uh, her name isn't listed.
她的名字没有列出来
Are you sure this is the right address?
你确定这个地址是正确的吗
Mm-hmm.
是啊
Wait, didn't Ray say she had, like, 20 parking tickets?
等等 雷不是说她大概有20张左右的停车罚单吗
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下
Are you Audrey Grenelle?
你是奥德丽·格雷内尔吗
Yes. That's me.
对 是我
Um, my name is Miles Finer.
我是迈尔斯·芬纳
This is Cara and Rakesh.
这是卡拉和拉克什
We just wanted to ask you a few questions
我们只是想问你几个问题
about one of your paintings
关于巴黎未来艺术展上
at the Future of Art exhibit in Paris.
展出的你的一幅画
Oh, if you want to speak to me about that,
如果你想和我谈这个
you need to go through my gallery in the city.
你可以去市区里我的画廊看看
It's about "The Path."
是关于路的
Did you know there was a message
你知道这幅画里
hidden in the painting?
藏着的信息是什么吗
How could you possibly know about that?
你怎么可能知道
Because it was meant for me.
因为这条信息是留给我的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表