剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
And the plot thickens.
事情越来越复杂了
The IP traces to a satellite office
这个IP地址属于国防部
for the Department of Defense.
下属的一个分办公室
The God Account wants me to help a scammer
上帝账户要我帮一个
that works in the government?
在政♥府♥工作的骗子吗
We're gonna find out soon enough,
我们很快就能知道了
'cause I sent just a private message
因为我刚给假迈尔斯发了私信
to fake Miles telling him he got 30 minutes to meet us
跟他说他还有30分钟 让他到
in the lobby of the DoD,
国防部的大厅见我们
or we're gonna report their scam to their employers.
不然我们就要向他们的上级举报这一骗局
Our scammer just responded.
骗子刚回复了
He should be on his way down right now.
他应该在过来的路上了
Okay, good, because we're gonna need an explanation.
很好 因为我们需要个解释
Hey, you don't think we made a mistake
你不会觉得我们这样接触他
reaching out like this, do you?
是做错了吧
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Look around I mean, government suits,
看看周围 政♥府♥制♥服♥
high-tech security.
高科技安保
The guy could be CIA for all we know.
这家伙甚至可能是中♥央♥情报局的
What if we just blackmailed Jason Bourne?
要是我们刚勒索了谍影重重那种特工怎么办
We? This was your idea.
我们 那是你想出来的
I kind of signed the private message
我好像似乎也许可能在私信里
as the real Miles Finer, so...
署名为真正的迈尔斯·芬纳 所以
in this together, bro.
同生共死 兄弟
Miles Finer?
迈尔斯·芬纳
Uh, yeah. Who are you?
没错 你哪位
I'm Zack Waller.
我是扎克·沃勒
Wait, you're the guy that cloned my account?
就是你克隆了我的账户吗
You're a kid.
你还是个孩子
Said you wanted to talk.
你说你想谈谈的
So what do you want?
所以你想谈什么
Well, you cloned my account
你克隆了我的帐户
and you scammed my friends and family.
骗了我的朋友和家人
I want to know why.
我想知道为什么
Because I could. Anything else?
因为我能做到 还有别的吗
Okay, you got way too much attitude for a 14yearold,
作为一个十四岁小鬼你还真是高傲得很啊
and also, how are you working at the DoD?
而且 你为什么在国防部工作
I'm 16, and I got an internship
我16了 而且我上个月
with their cyber unit last month.
取得了他们网络情报组的实习
I'm somewhat of a coding prodigy.
我算是个编程天才吧
You know, a prodigy would know better
天才才不会利用
than to use people's social media to steal their money.
别人的社交媒体来骗钱
It worked, right?
成功了 不是吗
If it worked, Zack, we wouldn't be here.
如果成功了 扎克 我们就不会在这里了
Well, I still got the money, so...
我还是拿到了钱 所以
Anyway, who do you guys work for?
无所谓了 你们为谁工作的
I have a podcast,
我运营着一个播客
and Rakesh works at IdentitySeal.
拉克什在专属印♥章♥工作
For a second, I thought I was in actual trouble.
有那么一秒 我还以为我真的惹上麻烦了
I want to know why you cloned my profile
我想知道你为什么克隆我的简介
and why you chose me.
以及你为什么选中了我
Look, I didn't choose you, all right?
听着 我没有选中你 好吗
I programmed a very complex algorithm
我写了非常复杂的程序
that scrapes up data and makes picture-perfect copies
它能够搜集信息并且制♥作♥
of people's personal profiles who were born this month.
生于这个月的人的一模一样的个人简介
So I take it you're an Aquarius, yeah?
所以我想你应该是个水瓶座的吧
There you go.
是吧
So you're just doing this to steal people's money?
所以你这么做只是为了骗别人钱吗
I mean, it's a little side hustle
这算是我的副业
a little pocket change.
赚赚外快
Well, look, Zack, that stops now.
听着 扎克 你不能继续了
I want you to take down the clone pages
我要你撤销克隆的帐户
and return all of the money.
把钱都还回去
Look, if it'll make this conversation end,
听着 如果谈话就此结束
I'll take down the accounts,
我会撤下账户
but there's no way I'm giving back that money.
但是我是不可能还钱的
I can't. - Yes, you can.
我做不到 你可以
And if I don't, what?
如果我不还 又如何
What? You're gonna report me?
怎么 你们要举报我吗
Go ahead.
去啊
Really, 'cause by the time anybody investigates me,
真的 因为要是有人开始调查我
I'll just erase all the evidence.
我只要把证据都清除就好了
So...
所以
good talk.
和你们谈得很愉快
So what do we do now?
所以我们现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But something tells me that kid is doing way more
但是我有感觉 那孩子干的
than just scamming a few bucks off of the Internet.
不只是在网上骗骗小钱
And for whatever reason,
虽然不知道出于什么原因
the God Account wants us to help him.
上帝账户希望我们帮他
We need to figure out why.
我们得查出来为什么
Adam.
亚当
Love what you've done with the place.
看看你都把这里改成啥样了
Hey, what are you doing here?
嗨 你来这儿干嘛呢
Just thought I'd drop by
想着我可以过来
and congratulate you on your promotion.
恭喜你升职了
Oh. Well, thank you.
谢谢你
And congrats on your new job at Vice, by the way.
也恭喜你在维斯找到的新工作
I know we didn't really get to talk before you left.
我知道在你走之前我们没机会好好谈谈
Better late than never.
亡羊补牢为时不晚
Yeah.
是啊
So is that the only reason you stopped by?
所以你就因为这个才过来的吗
No, actually, I wanted to
不 其实 我想
Oh, sorry. I'm looking into something.
抱歉 我在调查一些事情
Anything I can help with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Uh, not unless you play poker at AListpoker.net.
除非你在A级扑克网上玩儿牌
I don't.
没有
However, I did do a piece
但是呢 几个月前
on New York's underground poker scene a few months back.
我的确做过纽约地下扑克赌场的特辑
A-List is actually a very exclusive site,
A级其实是个很私密的网站
and the founder hosts a high-stakes table
创始人在市内一个秘密地点
at a secret location in the city.
拥有高赌注的赌场
You're kidding Miles and I are looking
你开玩笑吧 我和迈尔斯在找一个
for someone who plays on that site.
在那个网上玩牌的人
His name is Tze Yin.
他的名字叫尹梓
Never heard of him,
没听说过他
but most of the high rollers on A-List
但是大部分A级的富豪玩家
do play at this table.
都会去那里打牌
Maybe he's one of them.
或许其中就有他
Well, do you have any idea where the game is?
那你知道那地方在哪里吗
I don't. I can check with my original source,
我不知道 但我可以问问原来的线人
see if they're willing to give me a location.
看看他们愿不愿意给我个地点
Yeah, that would be great. Thank you.
那就太好了 谢谢你
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
Oh, uh, wait, what did you want to tell me?
等等 你想跟我说什么来着
Nothing.
没什么
I'll call you when I hear something.
等我查到点东西再联♥系♥你
Okay, so our Friend Suggestion
行 所以我们的好友推荐
is a 16-year-old coding genius
是个16岁的在国防部实习的
who interns at the DoD?
编程天才吗
Yeah, totally normal thing for a teenager to do.
是的 大部分普通青少年都会这么干呢
There is nothing normal about this kid.
这孩子一点都不普通
I mean, the algorithm he built
我是说 他为这个骗局
to pull off his little scam is very advanced.
所写的算法非常高级
I'm impressed. I mean, kid's got game.
我刮目相看了 这孩子有一手
So any idea what the God Account wants us to do for him?
所以上帝账户想要我们帮他什么呢
Other than stopping him from ripping people off, no clue.
除了阻止他继续骗别人钱 毫无线索
Well, I'm digging into Zack right now,
我正在查扎克
trying to see if there's more going on here
看看是不是还有别的事
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表