剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Uh, you know what? I'll come with you.
这样吧 我跟你去吧
I'll catch up with you guys later.
我们晚点再聊
Sam and Julia have been best friends since they were kids.
山姆和茱莉亚从小青梅竹马
It's like they were meant for each other.
就好像命中注定一样
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
You've gotta be kidding me.
真的假的
What? I was on a run this morning
怎么了 我今天早上在跑步的时候
when I overheard this guy talking on his cell.
不小心听到了一个男的讲电♥话♥
It was Sam, but I didn't know it at the time.
是山姆 但是那时候我不知道是他
He was talking to Julia about signing the divorce papers.
他在和茱莉亚谈签离婚协议的事情
Wait a sec they're getting divorced?
等等 他们要离婚吗
Do they know that?
他们知道吗
Well, clearly they're trying to hide it from everyone.
显然他们是想瞒过其他人
They probably don't wanna ruin the wedding.
应该是不想毁了婚礼
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
Nothing, I mean, what can I do?
不怎么办 我是说 我能做什么呢
Oh, hey, Miles. Hm.
迈尔斯
Alphonse is alone.
阿尔斯落单了
Here's your chance to go talk to him.
和他谈谈的机会来了
Wait, I
等等 我
I just got a new Friend Suggestion.
我刚收到一条新的好友推荐
Hold up, did he just send you a Friend Suggestion
等等 难道他就隔着五米
from 15 feet away? Man, that is bold.
给你发了推荐好友吗 这胆子是真的大
Or he was just texting someone.
或者他只是在给别人发短♥信♥
Rakesh: No, I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Like, a Friend Suggestion is the perfect way
推荐好友是他在这里的时候
to keep Miles occupied while he's in town.
让迈尔斯忙起来的最好的办法
I think you're right.
我觉得你说的对
My new friend suggestion is Trish's daughter.
新的推荐好友是崔西的女儿
Trish and I would like to thank all of you for coming.
我和崔西想谢谢各位到场
I'm looking around the room at so many of you
这么多人 都愿意
who are willing to drop everything to be here.
放下一切来到这里
I can't think of two people who are more blessed
世界上没有比我们更加幸运的人了
than we are, but we had to go through a lot to get here.
但是我们经历了很多才走到今天
And in the words of Miss Etta James...
借用埃塔·詹姆丝的一句话
"At Last."
终于
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers. - Whoo!
干杯
Look at him.
看看他
He's toying with us, guys.
他在玩儿我们呢
You know, we need to get his phone.
我们得拿到他的手♥机♥
Hmm? "Get his phone"?
什么 拿到他的手♥机♥
Yeah, yeah.
对
If he sent Miles a Friend Suggestion,
要是他给迈尔斯发了推荐好友
it's probably still on his browser history.
可能还在他的浏览记录里
Rakesh, stealing his phone
拉克什 在崔西
at Trish and Arthur's cocktail party
和亚瑟的鸡尾酒会上偷他手♥机♥
is the very definition of not treading lightly.
绝对是不谨言慎行的代表
Look, she's right, and I should probably
听着 她说的对 而且或许我应该
go talk to Julia--I mean, she is my Friend Suggestion,
去和茱莉亚谈谈 她是我的推荐好友
not to mention Trish's daughter.
更不用说是崔西的女儿
I just need to figure out what it is I need to do to help her.
我只需要找出应该怎么做才能帮她
Yeah, go right ahead.
行啊 去啊
Play right into his hand. Do it.
按着他的计划来 去吧
Just sit tight.
冷静点
Keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't leave.
盯着他 确保他不走
I'll talk to him afterwards.
之后我会和他谈的
I'm gonna go say hi to Ali. I'll be right back.
我去和阿里打个招呼 马上回来
Why do I get a feeling that we're not
为什么我觉得我们不会
just gonna sit tight and keep an eye on him?
就这样等着和盯着他
Because we're not?
因为我们不会
I had a feeling you'd say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Hey, you guys having a good time?
你们玩得开心吗
Oh, absolutely, man. To your dad and Trish.
当然了 致你父亲和崔西
Hey, I know you've got a ton of work to do,
我知道你还有很多工作
so it's totally cool if you wanna head home.
要是你想回去的话完全没关系
You sure? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I'll see you tomorrow at the rehearsal.
明天婚礼彩排见
Sounds good. Yeah.
好啊
So, Miles, how's the podcast?
迈尔斯 你的播客做得怎么样
Good. Have you listened to it?
挺好的 你有听过吗
Sorry, no, I haven't.
抱歉 没听过
But I've been meaning to check it out.
但我一直想听来着
It must be great helping all those people though.
但是帮了那些人感觉一定很好
It is.
没错
That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
所以这也就是我想和你谈的
What do you mean?
什么意思
You are my new Friend Suggestion.
你是我新的推荐好友
Mr. Jeffries?
杰弗里斯先生
Hi, I'm Joy. This is Rakesh.
你好 我是乔伊 这是拉克什
I know exactly who you are, Joy, Rakesh, both of you.
我知道你们是谁 乔伊 拉克什 你们俩
I'm a huge fan of Miles' podcast.
我是迈尔斯播客的超级粉丝
You are? That's...that's interesting.
是吗 这就很有趣了
I love the idea of Miles out there helping people,
我觉得迈尔斯那样帮助别人是很棒的
getting people back on track where they're supposed to be.
帮助别人的生活重回正轨
Well that's a lot to take in. Yeah.
这信息量有点大 是啊
How do people usually react? Kind of how you are now.
人们通常是什么反应 差不多就是你现在这样
Okay.
好吧
Joy, how's Chicago?
乔伊 芝加哥怎么样
Must feel good to be back in the PD's office.
回到公诉人办公室感觉应该挺不错的吧
It does.
没错
In fact, I'm here in town on a case.
其实 我来这里是为了公事
It involves your insurance company, actually.
并且是有关你的保险公♥司♥的
Someone was trying to defraud New York Sun.
有人想要诈骗纽约阳光
I'm aware.
我知道
Luckily, we were able to prevent that from happening.
幸运的是 我们防患于未然了
But if there's anything you need, just say the word.
但是如果你需要什么的话 尽管开口
Actually, I would love to sit down and talk.
其实 如果能坐下谈谈就再好不过了
I have a few questions about your servers and security.
我有些关于你们的服务器和安保的问题
Oh, Rakesh is a bit of an expert.
拉克什算是这方面专家
Maybe he could join us?
他能一起吗
5- I think we can arrange something.
应该可以安排
I'm never usually this direct, but...
我一般不这么直接 但是
I know what's going on between you and Sam.
我知道你和山姆之间发生了什么
That you're getting a divorce.
你们要离婚了
How could you know that?
你怎么会知道的
I was on a run earlier today, and I overheard Sam
我今天早些时候在跑步 不小心听到
on the phone talking about the divorce.
山姆在电♥话♥里谈离婚
Okay, let me get this straight.
等下 让我理清楚
You just happened to be in the same exact place as Sam
你就正好和山姆在同一个地方
and overheard our conversation?
然后听到了我们的谈话吗
Let's just say the God Account
这么说吧 上帝帐户
has a way of putting me where I need to be.
总有办法让我按他的安排来
Okay, listen, Miles, we haven't told anyone.
好吧 听着 迈尔斯 我们对其他人保密了
I get it, and I promise I won't say anything.
我懂 我保证我不会说出去的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your mom mentioned that you two
你妈妈提到了
have been friends since you were kids.
你们俩从小青梅竹马
What happened?
发生什么了
Everyone always told us how we'd end up together.
所有人都说我们总会在一起
Turns out, they were right, and, uh...
结果 他们是对的 而且
at first it really worked.
一开始的确挺好的
What changed?
那发生了什么呢
Sam and I wanted to have kids.
我和山姆想要孩子
When we started trying, I found out that it probably
当我们开始尝试的时候 我发现可能
wasn't in the cards,
命中注定没有办法
and so we threw everything that we had into IVF.
所以我们倾尽家产去做体外受精
And when that didn't happen,
当体外受精失败的时候
it just ripped us apart, and we never recovered.
我们之间就出现了裂痕 没有办法修复
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表