剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I've decided this is how I'm going to face my cancer.
我决定要这样去面对癌症了
Life's too short not to be honest
生命太短暂了 应该诚实
with the people you love.
面对你爱的人
I'm about to talk to Cara
我准备和卡拉谈谈
and tell her how I feel.
告诉她我的真实感受
I have given up everything for the God Account.
为了上帝账户 我放弃了所有
If I had known this wasn't gonna help Ali,
如果我一开始就知道这样帮不到阿里
then I wouldn't have given up Cara,
我就不会放弃卡拉
and we would still be together.
那样我们现在还在一起呢
Are you sure you're up for this?
你确定要这么做吗
I can't believe I'm gonna date somebody
真不敢相信我居然和一个喜欢吃
who likes Red Vines.
红蜡糖的人约会
I'm Corey Smith.
我是科里·史密斯
I run R&D for DARPA.
我在国防高级研究计划局做研发工作
Seven years ago, I created an algorithm,
7年前 我写出了一个算法
but it was stolen.
但却被人偷了
So you think whoever stole your code
所以你认为偷走了代码的人
used it to create the God Account?
用它创建了上帝账户吗
Yes, but first I need to confirm it.
是的 但我首先要确定一下
I need to see the code. We're all set.
我需要看一下那个代码 都准备好了
I installed the Raspberry Pi.
我安装好了黑莓Pi
Now remember, we only have one shot to pull this off.
记住 我们想要成功只有一次机会
But if everything goes according to plan,
但如果一切都按照计划进行的话
tomorrow we head to DARPA
明天我们就能去国防高级研究计划局
and get the answers we're looking for.
找到我们想要的答案了
* There's a lot right now*
现在有很多事
I can't believe we're gonna highjack DARPA's super computer
真不敢相信我们居然在一辆餐车里
from the inside of a food truck.
黑进国防高级研究计划局的超级电脑
Well, we needed to be in the WiFi range
当科里开始启动你的程序时
of the building when Corey launches your program.
我们必须得在大楼的无线范围内
Plus, it gave us cover.
另外 这也给我们打了掩护
And also,
还有
we are not hijacking anything.
我们不是去黑什么电脑
You're running diagnostics. You're, like, copilot at best.
你在做诊断 你就像是最好的副驾一样
Okay, whatever. All right.
好吧 随你怎么说吧
Well, where'd you get this truck anyway, man?
你从哪弄来的这辆餐车伙计
Cara called in a favor with her food editor, Parker.
卡拉的美食编辑帕克帮的忙
Listen, Zach, I need you to focus, okay?
听我说 扎克 我需要你集中注意力好吗
This is the best shot we've ever had
这是我们黑进上帝账户防火墙的
of hacking into the God Account's firewall
最佳机会了
and figuring out whose behind this.
我们要找到幕后操控者
This is important.
这很重要
Okay, then why isn't Miles here?
好吧 那迈尔斯为什么不在呢
'Cause Miles is dealing with a lot.
因为迈尔斯要处理很多事
All right? That's why he has me.
所以才有我帮他
Okay, Corey launched it. We're in.
科里启动了 我们进去了
Rakesh, you copy?
拉克什 收到了吗
We have 60 seconds to breach the firewall
我们在安保系统发现之前
before the security system flags us.
有60秒的时间可以黑进防火墙
Yeah, my decryption program
我的解码程序
is already uploaded and running.
已经上传并且开始运行了
And trust me, 60 seconds is all I need.
相信我 60秒足够了
Okay.
好
Firewall integrity's dropping. 75%, 65%.
防火墙的完整性缺失70% 65%
I can see it.
我看见了
It's my code.
是我的代码
-
Okay, I know I'm just a copilot,
我知道我只是个副手
but we have a problem.
但是我们遇到问题了
Yeah. Rakesh, you seeing this?
我知道 拉克什 你看见这个了吗
Yeah, yeah.
看见了
I think the God Account's defending itself.
我认为上帝账户在试图自我防卫
This isn't good. We're running out of time.
不太妙 我们没时间了
Firewall integrity's increasing 4565%?
防火墙的完整性从45%升回65%了
We're gonna be detected.
我们马上就要被发现了
Oh, no. This can't be happening!
不 怎么会这样
I have to log you out. I'm sorry, Rakesh.
我得让你退出登录了 对不起拉克什
Corey. Corey, waitdon't!
科里 科里 等一下 别
We failed. Damn it.
我们失败了 见鬼
Didn't work.
没搞定
I'm sorry, Miles. I-I really thought it would.
对不起迈尔斯 我 我原以为可以的
You know what? Don't worry about it.
别闹心了
I mean, I told you this was probably the outcome.
我早就跟你说过结果可能会这样
I mean, it is the God Account.
这可是上帝账户
It is what it is.
上帝账户就是上帝账户
What's with all this?
你这是干什么呢
I have to be at Honeysuckle in an hour for my live podcast.
我一小时之后得到哈尼萨克去做现场播客
Rakesh, I told you about this.
拉克什 我跟你说过了
My interview with Daryl basically doubled my listeners.
我对达里尔的访问让我的听众增加了一倍
FreeVerse thinks this is a great way
自♥由♥诗认为这是个一个和
for me to meet my fans.
粉丝见面的好办法
Yeah, right. Sorry, dude.
哦 对 抱歉伙计
So wait--you really don't wanna know
等一下 你真的不想知道
who's behind the God Account?
上帝账户背后到底是谁在操控吗
No.
不想
That question has brought me nothing but problems.
这个问题除了带给我麻烦没有任何好处
Look, I love helping Friend Suggestions,
听我说 我喜欢帮助那些好友推荐
but beyond that, I think it's time
不仅如此 我觉得是时候
to start accepting things for the way they are.
接受事情原本的样子
That include Cara?
也包括卡拉吗
Yeah.
是的
I mean, she's happy with Adam.
我是说 她和亚当在一起很开心
And she's one of my best friends, Rakesh.
而且拉克什 她是我最好的朋友之一
I should be happy for her, too,
我应该也为她开心才对
which is why I invited both of them to my podcast today.
这也是为什么我邀请了他们俩来参加我的播客
That's big of you, man.
你可真伟大 伙计
Plus it's a great idea.
而且这也确实是个好主意
I mean, you pack the house with as many
我是说 你应该让直播间里面
friendly faces as you can, right?
坐满你的朋友和熟人
Exactly, and from the responses online,
没错 而且从网上的回复来看
people seem pretty excited.
人们很激动
Come here. Check it out.
过来 看看这个
"Favorite podcast. So pumped."
最喜欢的播客 真兴奋
"A dream come true"?
美梦成真
Except, wait--
除了 等一下
"Does this really pass
这个真的只是为了
for entertainment?"
娱乐吗
Who's Trevor091?
谁是特雷弗091
Yeah, he's just some troll
他一直在留言板里
that's been attacking me in the comments section.
各种黑我
Dude, trolls are, like, the first sign of success.
伙计 有黑粉了就是成功的标志啊
So congratulations. You made it.
祝贺你 你成功了
Trust me, you don't need religion
相信我 你不需要有宗教信仰
to feel the call to help others.
也可以帮助其他人
We just need to have to be there for one another.
我们只要让准备好随时帮助别人就可以了
All right, wanna thank you guys for coming down
好了 感谢大家从各处赶来
and being a part of this.
参加这个现场活动
You know, I never really have a chance
我一直没有机会
to do this at home, so I thought it would be nice
在家里搞这样的活动 所以我想最后
to open it up for questions from you all about anything.
留一个问答环节给大家
I have a question. Yes.
我有个问题 好的
Were you nervous the first time you had to tell someone
你第一次告诉别人 他们是你的好友推荐时
that they were your Friend Suggestion?
会不会很紧张呢
I was terrified that they would think I was crazy.
岂止是紧张 我特别担心他们以为我是疯子
As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Cara did,
事实上 卡拉就是那么想的
and she's right here.
她就在这
We can ask her ourselves.
我们可以自己去问她
Yeah, definitely crazy.
是啊 绝对疯了
Great. Next question. I have a question.
好吧 下一个问题 我
So you guys broke up because of the God Account.
所以你们两个因为上帝账户分手了
Um, that is not really a question.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表