剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
My unit was getting ready to evacuate
我的小队在准备撤离的时候
when we were ambushed.
遭到了伏击
Most of the troops were already gone,
大部队已经走了
so we retreated into the jungle.
所以我们收缩进了丛林
Figured we'd wait it out until air support showed up.
想着等到空中支援来
Finally found cover when I realized
直到我们找到掩体我才发现
Alphonse wasn't with us.
阿方斯不见了
It was almost dark. It was pouring rain.
那时候已经天黑了 还在下大雨
I knew I had to go back.
我知道我得回去
I searched for several hours,
我找了好几个小时
and by some miracle,
然后奇迹发生了
I found him wounded, but alive.
我找到了他 受伤了 但是还活着
Maybe this is his way of returning the favor.
或许这是他报恩的方式
I mean, Dad, all I'm asking is for you to introduce us.
我是说 爸 我只是想请你介绍我们认识
I will drive up to Connecticut
如果有必要的话
and meet him if that's what it takes.
我可以开车去康涅狄格州见他
Well, that won't be necessary.
没必要
Alphonse is coming to the wedding.
阿方斯会来我的婚礼
He'll be here in a few days.
几天之后就过来了
Hi. HI.
嗨 嗨
Do you have a sec?
你有时间吗
I'm sorry about earlier, Miles.
之前的事我很抱歉 迈尔斯
The truth is the idea of waiting to find out
事实是 一想到要等到
who's behind all of this scares me,
查出幕后之人 我就很害怕
because I don't wanna get my hopes up
因为我不想抱有期望
and have it not work out.
又得不到结果
Neither do I,
我也是
but I have to hope that it will.
但是我得希望会这样
I completely agree.
我完全同意
You do?
真的吗
What changed your mind?
怎么改变想法了
I realized that some things are worth the risk,
我意识到了有些事情是值得冒这个风险的
no matter the odds.
不管机率有多小
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么呢
Liv told me you were down here.
丽芙告诉我你在这儿的
Look, I came to apologize.
听着 我是来道歉的
I spoke to Miles, and you were right.
我和迈尔斯谈过了 你是对的
As long as there's hope, it's worth the risk.
只要还有希望 就值得去冒险
It is.
没错
And I got so wrapped up
之前我被自己生活中的
in what was going on in my life
那些事情搞得焦头烂额
that I forgot about how excited
都忘记了你对于你自己的事
you are about what's going on in yours.
有多兴奋了
Oh, you're actually here
你真的是
at the perfect time.
来得正好
What do you mean? I got the job.
什么意思 我拿到那份工作了
Oh, my gosh! Congratulations!
我的天 恭喜你
Thank you. I'm really excited about it.
谢谢你 我真的很兴奋
I think it's just what I need right now.
我觉得这就是我现在需要的
Well, it looks like we both have something to celebrate.
看来我们都得好好庆祝一下
How about I buy you dinner? - Oh, perfect.
我请你吃晚饭吧 好啊
Let me go grab my start paperwork
让我拿上我的入职文书
and we can get going, okay? - Okay.
我们就能走了 好吗 好
Cara.
卡拉
Hey. What are you doing here?
嗨 你在这儿做什么呢
I'm waiting on my mom.
我在等我妈
She actually just got a job here.
她刚在这儿找了份工作
That's great.
这太棒了
What about you?
你呢
I'm just visiting a friend.
我只是来拜访朋友的
Okay, well, I'll catch you later.
好吧 那我回头再找你
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Okay.
好吧
Actually...
其实
I'm not here visiting a friend.
我不是来拜访朋友的
Ali, are you okay?
阿里 你还好吗
No.
不好
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表