剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I still have to follow through on my promise I made to Miguel.
我还得兑现我给米格尔的承诺呢
What promise? Well, Miles said
什么承诺 迈尔斯答应过
he'd raise money for Ava's dialysis treatment.
要为艾娃的透析筹款
And that's like, at least 100 grand.
差不多要 10万块吧
Wow. How are you gonna do that?
妈呀 你打算怎么弄到那么多钱
Well, my podcast has picked up a lot of listeners
我的播客今年吸引了不少听众
this year, and I'm hoping that when they hear Miguel's story,
希望他们听到米格尔的故事后
they'll wanna donate.
会去捐赠
Mmhmm. And once they do,
一旦拿到捐款
that money needs somewhere to go, so I'm gonna set up
钱得有地方捐啊 我会为米格尔一家
a GoFundMe page for Miguel's family.
做一个资助页面
Yeah, I'll write an article.
那我去写篇文章
Get it out tonight.
今晚就做
I should take off.
我该走了
Yeah, I'll walk you out?
我送你吧
Hey. Thanks again.
嘿 太谢谢你了
I couldn't have done this without you.
要是没有你的话我不可能做到的
Miles You said
迈尔斯 你说过
that you don't think you could be a part of this anymore.
你觉得自己再也不能参与其中了
But if you hadn't have come down here today,
但如果你今天没有来
if you hadn't have brought Isabel down,
如果你今天没有说服伊莎贝尔
Miguel wouldn't have gotten off that rig.
米格尔也不会从那个平台上下来
I can't do this without you.
没有你我根本做不到
And more importantly,
更重要的是
I don't want to do this without you.
我希望你在我身边
I know.
我知道
But when it comes to the God Account,
但一涉及到上帝账户
I don't think what we want really matters.
我就觉得我们怎么想就没那么重要了
For the past year,
在过去的一年里
I have been telling you about my Friend Suggestions.
我一直在跟你们讲述我的好友申请的故事
Usually, it's after we've helped them.
通常是在我们帮助了他们之后才告诉你们的
But this time, it's different.
但这次有点不同
This time, I need your help.
这一次我需要你们的帮助
My friends and I have set up a GoFundMe page.
我和我的朋友们建立了一个资助我的页面
All of the money donated
捐助的所有的钱都将
is going to my new Friend Suggestion, Miguel Solano,
用于帮助我的新好友申请 米格尔·索拉诺
to help save his 10-year-old daughter
他十岁的女儿
who needs a kidney transplant.
需要肾移植
Now, some of you have already read his story on "Catapult"
你们当中也许有人已经在投石上了解过他的故事了
and started donating.
并且捐赠了
And for those of you who haven't,
而那些还不了解他的故事的人
I made a promise, and I need your help to keep it,
我发过誓 我需要你们的帮助来实现它
to make sure that this story has a happy ending.
让这个故事有一个完美的结局
* We'll all be we'll all be *
我们都会 我们都会
* We'll all be all right *
我们都会没事的
* We'll all be we'll all be *
我们都会 我们都会
* We'll all be all right *
我们都会没事的
Hey, Miguel. It's good to see you.
嘿 米格尔 见到你很高兴
You too.
我也是
It's good to be standing on solid ground.
站在坚实的地上感觉可真好
Come on in.
快进来
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
What did you want to talk to me about?
你想和我说什么
It's barely been a day,
才过了一天
and you've already raised thousands of dollars.
已经筹集到了数千美元
At this rate,
照这样下去
Ava can stay on dialysis until we find a kidney donor.
艾娃可以继续做透析 直到我们找到肾源
And I am just glad I could help.
我很高兴能帮上忙
You did more than that.
你做了太多了
There's something I have to ask you, Miles.
我有事想问问你 迈尔斯
I had my wife, Isabel, look you up.
我让我的妻子调查了你
Told me about your podcast,
她跟我说了你的播客的事情
about this God Account.
有关上帝账户的事
Ah, and you want to know
你是想知道
if you were one of my Friend Suggestions.
你是不是我的好友申请之一吗
You were.
是的
But I would have helped you either way.
但不管怎样我都会帮你的
When I was out on that platform,
当我在平台的时候
I thought the world had turned its back on me.
我感觉我是被世界抛弃的那一个
On my family. And so,
还有我的家庭 因此
I prayed for God to send me a miracle.
我祈求上帝能给我一个奇迹
And then,
然后
I heard your voice.
我就听到了你的声音
If that's not the power of God--
如果这不是上帝的垂怜
Trust me, Miguel.
相信我 米格尔
God is not behind any of this.
上帝不是操控一切的那个
God is behind everything, Miles.
上帝才是操控一切的人 迈尔斯
He chooses people to do His work.
他挑选人来完成他的工作
For whatever reason, He's chosen you.
不管什么原因 他选择了你
After yesterday, I can see why.
昨天之后我就明白了
Miles.
迈尔斯
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
I...
我
I heard about your Friend Suggestion.
我听说了你好友推荐的那个事情
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯嗯
And how's the fundraising going?
筹款进展如何啊
Better than I had hoped.
超出想象的顺利
People are really responding to Miguel's story.
人们对米格尔的故事反响热烈
And the funds are pouring in.
资金也在源源不断地涌入
That's terrific. Yeah.
太棒了 对
Why do I get the sense that
我怎么感觉你来这儿
that's not why you came down here?
不是因为这件事
Because it's not.
因为真的不是
It's about Cara.
是卡拉
Things haven't settled between you two?
你们之间的事情还没有解决吗
No.
没
I'm not sure if they will. Hmm.
我不确定 嗯
Dad, I think the only way for us to save our relationship
爸爸 我觉得能挽救我们这段关系的唯一出路
is to give up the God Account.
只能是放弃上帝账户了
I see. Is that what she wants?
我明白 这是她想要的吗
No. She would never say it,
不知道 她不会这么说的
but I can tell deep down, she knows it's the only way.
但我知道在内心深处 她也知道这是唯一的法子
And you want me to tell you
你想让我告诉你
that you're making the right decision, is that it?
你的决定是正确的 是吗
Am I?
有这么明显吗
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
When you imagine your future,
你想象一下你的未来
and you're looking back at this moment right now,
然后回首这个决定
what decision would you regret the most?
哪个决定你会后悔
Walking away from the God Account,
放弃上帝账户
or Cara?
还是卡拉
I never thought of the God Account
我从未想过我会与上帝账户
as being in my life forever.
度过一生
But with Cara,
但是卡拉
I do.
我想过
I guess you have your answer.
我想你心里已经有答案了
Hey, I just saw Miguel's GoFundMe page.
嘿 我刚看到米格尔的资助页面
It's already at $25,000. Yeah.
已经筹集到2万5千美元了 对
Looks like everything is gonna work out.
看上去一切都会好起来的
Which is why I came down here.
这也是我来这里的原因
To talk about us.
谈谈我们
Cara, you were right.
卡拉 你是对的
When it comes to the God Account,
一谈到上帝账户
what we want might not matter.
我们的真实需求就被搁置了
But that's only if we have the God Account in our lives.
但这只有在我们的生活中有上帝账户的情况下才会发生
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm saying...
我想说
I choose you.
我选择了你
Miguel is my last Friend Suggestion.
米格尔会是我的最后一名好友申请
Miles, II can't ask you to do that.
迈尔斯 我不能让你这么做
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表