剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
妈妈会想让我们知道她到底经历了些什么的
But not if it's going to cost you your entire future.
但也不能拿你的未来做赌注啊
Dad, I'm not giving up. I can't.
爸爸 我不会放弃的 我做不到
It's not about giving up.
这不是放弃不放弃的问题
It's about coming to terms with the fact
而是我们要接受这个事实
that we're never gonna know what happened.
这是我们永远都不可能知道的事实
And even if we did, it won't bring your mom back.
即使你这么做了 你妈妈也回不来了
I know.
我知道
Dad, I know Mom's not coming back.
爸爸 我知道妈妈回不来了
But one way or another,
但不管怎样
I'm gonna find out what happened to her.
我要知道事情的真♥相♥
And there's nothing you can do to stop me.
什么也阻止不了我
Zack, there is another way.
扎克 还有别的办法
I heard back from Lieutenant Freemont,
我收到弗里蒙特中尉的回信
and he found someone who was a part of your mother's unit.
他找到了一个士兵曾经同你母亲一个部队的
They just got back from a tour.
他们刚回来
They can meet with you tomorrow,
明天你们可以见一面
so you can get your answers
这样你也能听到你想要的答案
the right way.
用正确的方式
Ali. Hey, Dad.
阿里 嘿 爸爸
What are you doing here?
您来这儿干嘛
Well, when you canceled dinner tonight,
今晚的晚餐你没来
I got concerned and wanted to make sure that you were okay.
我有些担心来看看你怎么样了
I am. I just...
我 我只是
I had a lot on my mind.
我脑子很乱
I know.
我知道
If you want to talk, I'm here to listen.
你要是想聊聊的话 我一直都在
Do you remember my friend Emily,
你还记得我的朋友艾米莉吗
the one you met earlier?
就是你之前见到的那个
Yeah, yeah, she seemed very nice.
嗯记得 她很不错
She's great.
她很棒
After you left, she asked me out on a date.
你走后 她约我出去
Well, that's terrific, right? Actually, I said no.
这很好啊 怎么了 事实上 我拒绝了她
You just said she was great. Why would you say no?
你刚说了她很好 又为什么拒绝呢
Isn't it obvious?
这不是很明显嘛
Because of what you're facing.
就因为你现在的状况吗
It didn't seem fair to her.
这对她来说不公平
Best-case scenario, the two of us really hit it off.
最好的情况 我们俩很合得来
And then what?
那然后呢
I'm asking a stranger to hold back my hair
让她在我化疗想要呕吐的时候
while I throw up from the chemo?
挽住我的头发吗
It's too much to take on. You're right, Ali.
要承担的东西太多了 你是对的 阿里
I mean, you have a long fight ahead of you.
我是说 你的人生还很长
Exactly.
是的
It's naive to think
觉得你的生活
that your life won't change a great deal
在未来几个月也不会改变的想法太天真了
over the coming months, and if you're not interested
你要是现在不想约会的话
in dating right now, well, that's fine,
那也好
but just because your life will change
但是你的生活只是会有一些不同
doesn't mean it needs to stop.
并不意味着会停止
Miles, Cara, this is Private Joseph Martinez.
迈尔斯 卡拉 这位是二等兵约瑟夫·马丁内斯
Thank you for meeting with us.
谢谢你答应与我们见面
This is Mr. Eric Waller and is son Zack.
这位是埃里克·沃勒先生和他的儿子扎克
I think you knew Zack's mom.
你应该认识扎克的妈妈吧
I did.
是的
Meg saved my life more than once.
梅格不止一次救了我的命
She was one hell of a soldier.
她是个了不起的战士
Zack just wanted to ask you a few questions.
扎克想问你几个问题
I'm pretty sure I know what this is about.
我很确定我知道答案
Do you know what happened to my mom...
你知道我妈妈发生了什么事情吗
and why they're saying she went AWOL?
为什么他们说她擅离职守
Because she did.
因为她的确这么做了
Our squad was stationed outside a small village
我们的部队驻扎在一个叫做德拉·巴拉的
called Deh Bala.
小村庄外面
We rotated sentry duty at night.
夜间我们轮流站岗
Meg relieved me at 23:00, and, uh...
梅格23点来接替我 但是
that was the last time anyone saw her alive.
那是最后一次看见她还活着
Classified her as AWOL the next morning.
第二天早上 她被判定为擅离职守
Two scouts followed her jeep's tire tracks to a house
两名侦察兵跟着她吉普车的轮胎痕迹
on the outskirts of the district.
来到该地区郊区的一所房♥子里
They found Meg's body.
他们找到了梅格的尸体
But the house was empty.
但是房♥子是空的
I...
我
We have no idea why she was there.
我们也不知道她为什么在那
No.
不
No, somebody is trying to cover up what really happened.
不 是有人想掩盖事实真♥相♥
Okay, there's got to be more to the story.
好吧 这件事里肯定还发生了别的事情
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
But there's no cover-up.
但这就是事实
Thank you, Private.
谢谢你 二等兵
Sorry, Zack.
抱歉 扎克
This whole time, I...
一直以来 我
I've just been searching for the truth.
我一直在寻找真♥相♥
And now I know I'll never get it.
而现在我才发现我永远都找不到真♥相♥了
Zack Waller?
扎克·沃勒
Yes?
嗯
We're with the Department of Defense.
我们是国防部的
We recovered an unauthorized device.
我们发现了一个未经授权的装置
We have you on camera entering and exiting the building
我们的监控记录下了你在进出大楼
within the five-minute time frame that this was planted.
这五分钟内的一举一动
We're gonna need to bring you in for some questioning.
我们要带你去接受审讯
It's been two hours, and they won't tell me anything.
已经两个小时了 他们什么也没跟我说
Why haven't they released him yet?
为什么他们还没释放他
I'm sure we'll hear something soon.
我相信很快就会有结果了
Yeah, and whatever happens, we'll help you figure this out.
嗯 不管发生什么 我们都会尽力帮你的
Dad.
爸爸
What happened?
发生什么事情了
Are they going to press charges?
他们会起诉你吗
No.
不
They--they said they didn't have any evidence
他们说他们没有任何我黑入
of me hacking the system.
他们系统的证据
Well, you can thank Rakesh for that.
你应该感谢拉克什
I don't need it.
我不需要了
It's the Raspberry Pi.
这是树莓Pi
Maybe you can sell it, pay everybody back.
你可以把它卖♥♥掉 把钱还给大家
I can do that.
我会的
They fired me,
他们把我炒了
and they said they're gonna call West Point and...
然后他们说会打电♥话♥给西点军校
revoke my admission.
取消我的录取
We'll fight this.
我们会想办法的
Tell them everything you've been through.
告诉他们你经历了什么
Make them understand. - No, Dad, I...
让他们明白 不 爸爸 我
I'm done fighting.
我想放弃了
The--the future I wanted is gone.
我设想的未来已经不复存在了
I don't care what happens next.
我不在乎接下来会发生什么
I'm sorry we couldn't help more.
我很抱歉没有能帮上很多忙
Don't be.
别这样
If it wasn't for you,
如果不是你的话
it could've turned out a lot worse.
情况会比现在糟糕很多
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was hoping I'd run into you.
我没想到会遇见你
Can I just say something first?
我能先说两句吗
I didn't mean to...
我不是故意要
overstep and show up at the bar like that and ask you out.
越界 然后直接去酒吧邀请你出去的
You didn't. I'm glad you asked.
你没有 我很高兴你那样做了
Really? The other day...
真的吗 那天
I wasn't being honest about why I'm freezing my eggs.
关于我为什么要冷冻我的卵子的事情我没有说实话
I have breast cancer.
我得了乳腺癌
And I am about to undergo treatment.
我马上要接受治疗了
Ali, I am so sorry.
阿里 我很抱歉
I didn't tell you in the bar because I was afraid...
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表