剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Somebody who wanted me in New York to find my mom,
一个想要我来纽约找我妈妈的人
and most importantly, to meet Miles.
更重要的事 认识迈尔斯
You think it was the God Account.
你觉得是上帝的账号♥
If I'm right, that means the God Account
如果我想的是对的 那就是上帝的账号♥
has been pulling the strings
在为我牵线搭桥
for a lot longer than we ever imagined,
冥冥之中自有天意
and maybe it still is.
也许他仍然然在帮我
Simon, I don't think I'm here just to write your book.
西蒙 我觉得我来到这里不光光是给你写书
I think the God Account wants me here for something bigger.
我觉得这个上帝 账户要我来到这里 是有更宏大的使命要我完成
I don't know where I'm supposed to go from here.
我也不知道我为什么要从这里开始讲起
All I know is that I am ready
我只知道我已经准备好
to pass along everything that I learned to Joy.
把我学到的东西教给乔伊
And as for what comes next for me,
至于我接下来怎么办
that's what I gotta figure out.
那就是我药一探究竟的了
And when I do...
当我知道了之后
you'll be first to know.
我一定第一个讲给你们听
* Right next to me *
靠近我
Yo, you ready?
哟 你准备好了吗
Yeah. I'm starving.
好了 我快饿死了
* I'm only human after all *
我也只是一个人
* I'm only human after all *
我也只是一个人
Miles? Mmhmm?
迈尔斯 嗯
* Don't put the blame on me *
不要怪罪于我
Please tell me you were listening to that.
不要告诉我你在听这个歌♥
I wasn't.
我没听啊
* I'm only human * Look.
我也只是个人 你看
The God Account left a message on your wall.
上帝的账号♥在你的桌面上留了个信息
"Follow the Lady. Find your Path."
跟着这个女孩 找到你的路
W-w-what do you think it means?
你说这是什么意思
I don't know, Miles.
我也不知道 迈尔斯
I do know one thing, though.
不过 我确实知道一件事
I don't think the God Account is done with you just yet.
我觉得这个上帝的账号♥还会给你发信息
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表