剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Nothing is impossible.
万事皆有可能
Does it always feel like this?
这个上帝账户的工作总是这样吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it does.
对啊 对啊 是的
Now I know why you wanted to keep it all to yourself.
那我明白你为什么要自己留着了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个事儿吗
What did you mean when you told Lieutenant Freemont
你告诉弗里蒙特中尉你知道希望是多么可怕的时候
you understood how frightening hope could be?
你到底想说什么
I have a daughter.
我有一个女儿
I gave her up for adoption when she was born.
我把她生下来后 她就被领养了
I was 16.
我当时十六岁
I wasn't ready.
我没有准备好当一个母亲
She's the reason I'm here in New York.
她正是我来到纽约的原因
To find her? Yeah.
为了找打她吗 嗯
I didn't burn out.
我并不是累了
I loved my job, I love helping people.
我也很爱我的工作 我喜欢帮助别人
But I had to make a choice.
但是我必须做出选择
And what do you think?
那你现在怎么想的
Did you make the right choice?
你觉得你选择对了吗
You really ask a lot of questions, Miles.
你真的问题很多唉 迈尔斯
So what happens now?
那现在算怎么回事
Honestly?
说实话吗
I don't know.
我也不清楚
You're still gonna help me with all of this, right?
你还是会帮我做这些事的 对吗
For as long as you need.
随时恭候
Look, I think that
听着 我觉得
it's time for both of us
我们俩是时候
to start accepting what our new roles are.
要开始接受我们的新角色了
Hey, it's cool
嘿 你要是想
if you want to talk about me on your podcast.
在你的播客上谈谈我的事也可以
Yeah?
真的
I'm just gonna need you to sign an NDA on a few things.
到时候我就让你签一份保密协议
Not signing an NDA.
我才不签什么保密协议
Yes! Yes, you are.
你要签 你要签
No! Yes, you are.
不签 要签的
* Don't let go again *
不要再放开手
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
So what... what are we doing here?
所以 我们来这里干嘛
This is the house that you wanted us to look at,
这就是你想和我一起看的房♥子
so I came to see it for myself.
所以我先自己过来看了
When I did,
我看的时候
it dawned on me that it's a few blocks from the church,
我突然想到这房♥子离教堂有几个街区远
around the corner from Sylvia's,
就在西尔维娅酒店的角落
and the park where I play chess.
还有那个我可以下象棋的公园
That's why I was so interested in it,
这就是为什么我很中意它
because I knew moving out of your home
因为我知道要你搬出你家
wouldn't be easy for you.
对你来说并不容易
I'm sorry I didn't see that sooner.
我很抱歉我之前没有想到这个问题
And I'm sorry for not wanting to compromise on this.
我也很抱歉一直不肯妥协
I-I'm glad you didn't.
我庆幸你没有妥协
It is why I love you, and you were right.
这就是为什么我爱你啊 你做得对
We need a place to make our own memories,
我们需要一个地方去制♥造♥属于咱俩的回忆
and I think that this home is the perfect place to do that.
我现在觉得这个房♥子是最理想的地方
And I thought that too.
我也这么觉得
But as you can see, someone already bought it.
但是你也看到了 已经被人买♥♥走了
I know. I bought it.
我知道 是我买♥♥的
What?
什么
This is incredible! What?
真实太不可思议了 什么
So, you gonna be okay passing the torch to Joy?
所以 让乔伊接受 你真的没关系吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的 我没关系
I saw the video
我看了那个视频了
of Lieutenant Freemont and Rose went viral.
就是弗里蒙特中尉和萝丝走红的那个
That must've been amazing to be there.
当时我要是在场就好了
Yeah, yeah, it was. It was.
是啊 是啊 的确很棒
Yeah, for a second, it was kinda like I was back on the team.
对啊 有那么一瞬间 我感觉我又回到团队了
Hey, you'll always be a part of the team.
嘿 你一直就是团队的一份子啊
Oh, I gotta go, but I'll call you later.
哦 我得挂了 我一会打给你
Yeah, I'll talk to you later.
好 待会儿见
Hey.
嘿
I have been thinking about you
从你离开我的公♥寓♥
since you left my apartment.
我就一直在想你的事
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗
I'm not proud of the way I acted
我觉得我做的不对
and, I'm sorry.
还有 我很抱歉
Hey, don't be, okay?
嘿 不用 好吗
It was a lot to take in.
你也很难受啊
I just haven't thought about these things
我只是已经很长时间没有
in a very long time.
想起来过这些事了
I get it. Can we start again?
我明白了 我们能和好了吗
I would love that.
荣幸至极
By the way, you said something yesterday
顺便说一句 你昨天说了件事
that I didn't understand,
我有点不太明白
that because of me
就是你说因为我
you found Susan? What did you mean?
你找到了苏珊 你是什么意思
Oh, well,
嗯 意思是
the Facebook message you sent me five years ago
你五年前通过脸书给我发的那条信息
saying you heard my mom moved to New York.
你说你听说我妈妈搬到了纽约
I never sent a Facebook message
我从来没有发过这样的信息
about your mom being in New York.
说你妈妈在纽约什么的
I didn't have any idea where she was
我从来不知道她在哪儿
until you told me yesterday.
还是你昨天告诉我的
But it came from your Facebook account.
但是消息是从你的脸书账号♥发的啊
If you didn't send it, then who did?
你要是没发 那是谁发的
A lot has happened since I last recorded,
自从我上次录播之后 发生了很多事
but I'll get into the details in a bit.
但是我会慢慢告诉你们
I have been obsessed with delivering you
我一直乐此不疲 想要把最好的
the best season two
第二季呈现给你们
that I forgot the most important lesson
我都忘记了我在第一季
from season one:
学到的最重要的事情
helping people.
帮助别人
Because when you do,
因为当你在帮助别人的时候
when you put others before yourself,
当你处处为别人着想的时候
good things always happen.
好运就会降临
Private.
士兵
Rose, this is Caffey.
罗丝 这是卡菲
It's nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
So what'd you want to see me about?
你见我是什么事
So I spoke to the head of Army recruiting,
我和军队招募的领导
told him all about you.
说了你的情况
What do you say?
你会说什么
Wanna put that uniform back on
想要脱掉军装
and change some lives?
改变一下生活
Absolutely.
是的
And most of the time,
大多数时候
we learn something new about ourselves,
我们会越来越了解自己
about what we're willing to give up to move forward.
知道为了前行 我们愿意舍弃什么
I'm not saying that this is an easy thing to do.
我并不是说这是件很容易的事情
Taking that next step never is.
要迈出下一步从来就不容易
But sometimes, looking into your past
但是有的时候 回首过去
is the only way to discover your future.
是发现未来的唯一办法
Hey, I got your message.
嘿 我收到你的信息了
Look.
听着
I'm really sorry about Annie.
安妮的事 我真的很抱歉
I know you are,
我知道
but that's not why I texted you.
但是我不是为了这个给你发信息的
What's going on?
那是什么事
I talked with Annie, and it turns out
我和安妮谈过了 事实上
she never sent me that Facebook message
她从来就没有给我发过那个信息
about my mom being in New York.
就是我妈妈在纽约的那个信息
Who did? Somebody who had the ability
那是谁发的 应该是有人
to hack her Facebook account.
盗了她的脸书账号♥
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表