剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
我想是的
Excuse me a moment.
失陪一下
Hey, honey, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
嘿 亲爱的 我现在正忙着呢
I...what?
我 什么
Is he okay?
他还好吗
No, I'm glad you called me.
不 我很高兴你打给我了
Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way.
好的好的 我马上就来
I have to go. Everything okay?
我得走了 还好吗
Yeah, just some family stuff.
嗯 就是家事而已
Hey, before you go, can I check your phone real quick?
嘿 在你走之前 我能看一下你的手♥机♥吗 很快的
The Raspberry Pi that Zach installed,
扎克安装的树莓Pi
it had, like, a traffic log on it.
里面好像有个交通日志
Maybe something was happening with the Wi-Fi during the hack.
也许在黑进去的时候Wi-Fi出了些问题
Sorry, I deleted the app.
抱歉 我删除了应用程序
Can't take a chance of DARPA finding out.
不能冒这个险让美国国防部高级研究计划局发现
I'll see you later.
回头见
Zach.
扎克
Dude, I was in the zone, okay?
伙计 我在搞这个 好吗
Hey, I'm sorry. Listenlisten to me.
嘿 抱歉 听我说
Corey deleted the Raspberry Pi app from his phone.
科里把他手♥机♥里的树莓PI的应用程序删掉了
Smart.
聪明
Well, can you do me a favor and recover the data?
好吧 你能帮我恢复一下数据吗
You mind telling me why?
介意告诉我原因吗
Just need to check something.
只是需要核查一些东西
All right. Give me a few hours.
好吧 给我几个小时
I'll drop it into your drive. All right.
然后给你发到硬盘里 好的
Miles, Cara. So glad you guys could make it.
迈尔斯 卡拉 很高兴你们能过来
Yeah, of course. I mean, we wouldn't miss this.
当然 我是说 我们也不会错过的
Be prepared to be treated like celebrities.
准备好当当名人吧
You can't imagine how many times
你无法想象我父亲今晚
my father has told the JumboTron story tonight.
讲了多少次大屏幕的故事
Somehow it gets bigger and more outrageous every time.
不知道为啥每次都会变得更大还很离谱
Yeah.
嗯呢
I'm gonna grab us some drinks before things get started.
在开始之前 我去拿点喝的东西
Thank you, Miles.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
It's not every day you get to live out your own fairytale.
不是每天都能把自己的生活活成童话故事的
Hey, you two deserve it.
嘿 你们值得这一切
Oh, I gottaexcuse me.
我得 失陪一下
There's Trevor.
特雷弗在那儿
All right, wish me luck. Yeah.
好了 祝我好运 当然
Whatever you're gonna say, don't.
不管你要说什么 都别说
You're not gonna talk me out of this, Miles.
你说服不了我的 迈尔斯
I have to tell her. Okay, look.
我必须得告诉她 好吧
If that's what you have to do, fine.
如果你必须这么做的话 那好吧
But you need to ask yourself, who are you doing this for?
但你要问问你自己 你这么做是为了谁
Look, you said we're the same, right?
听着 你说过我们很像的是吧
You know, I look at Cara and I see someone I love.
我看着卡拉 看着那个我爱的人
But real love
但是真正的爱情
is putting someone else's happiness above your own
是要让对方幸福
no matter how hard that may be.
不管这有多难
Because at the end of the day, having them in your life
因为最后的最后
means so much more than the alternative.
你的生活中还拥有他们才是最重要的
Well, Rose and I just wanted to thank all of you
好了 露丝和我在此想感谢今晚
for being here with us tonight.
到场的各位 谢谢你们
We can't imagine
我们无法想象
starting this next stage of our lives together without you.
在没有你们的情况下开始我们下一阶段的生活
Look at her. Look how happy she is.
看她 看她有多开心
Now, when Rose and I found each other,
当我和露丝遇见彼此时
I knew that I was the luckiest man alive.
我知道我是世界上最幸运的人
And then I met her family, this amazing group of people
然后我见了她的家人 很了不起的家庭啊
who've loved each other through good times and bad.
无论顺境逆境 他们都彼此相爱着
And I'd like to introduce you to one of them.
我想向你们介绍其中的一位
Now, while he may not be related by blood,
虽然他与他们没有血缘关系
I know he's both a son to Charles
但我知道他对查尔斯来说是儿子
and a brother to Rose
对露丝来说是哥哥
and someone who I hope to call family as well.
我也希望他能成为我的家人
Trevor, get on up here. Come on.
特雷弗 快过来 来吧
Yeah. I don't wanna lose her.
嗯 我不想失去她
You don't have to.
你不必这么做的
Thank you. Hey.
谢谢你 嘿
Do you think you got through to him?
你觉得你说服他了吗
I hope so.
希望如此吧
Thank you, James.
谢谢你 詹姆斯
Uh, tonight, we're here to celebrate love,
今晚 我们在此纯粹为了爱
pure and simple.
而庆祝
And while I don't claim to be an expert,
虽然我不是专家
I know it when I see it.
我一看到它就知道了
I've known Rose a long time,
我认识露丝很久了
and all I've ever wanted is for her to be happy.
我只是希望她快乐
But...
但是
Maybe...
也许
she'd be happiest with me.
她和我在一起才是最快乐的
You said to speak from the heart.
说心里话
Well,
好吧
my heart belongs to you.
我的心是属于你的
I love you, Rose.
我爱你 露丝
I love you.
我爱你
Trevor. Trevor.
特雷弗 特雷弗
Trevor, wait. I needed to know.
特雷弗 等等 我想知道会怎样
And now that I do, I've lost her.
现在我知道了 但我失去了她
She'll never wanna see me again.
她再也不会想见到我了
None of them will. That is not true, okay?
他们都不会想见我了 不是这样的 好吗
That is your family. No.
他们是你的家人 不
I don't think they are anymore.
我想现在不是了
Rose, come on in.
露丝 快进来
What's going on?
发生什么事情了
God, I'm sorry for showing up like this.
天呐 我很抱歉就这样过来了
Have you heard from Trevor? No.
你有特雷弗的消息吗 没有
I tried calling him, but I think his phone is off.
我给他打过电♥话♥了 但是我想他手♥机♥应该关机了
I know.
我知道
I went to his place. He wasn't there.
我去了他住的地方 他也不在那
I'm worried. Hey, don't be, okay?
我很担心 嘿 别担心 好吗
We're gonna find him. I promise.
我们会找到他的 我保证
Let me ask you something, Miles.
我想问你个问题 迈尔斯
Is Trevor your Friend Suggestion?
特雷弗是你的好友推荐人对吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah, I kind of figured
是啊 你突然出现在他周围
when you started showing up in his life out of nowhere.
我就猜到了
I just never thought that this was about me.
我只是没想到这竟然与我有关
I'm so sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I did not think he was actually gonna go through with it.
我没想到他会真的这么做
What did he say to you after he left?
他离开后跟你说了什么
He said he thought you'd never wanna see him again.
他说他觉得你再也不想见到他了
Oh, but I do. I can't lose him.
但是我想见到他啊 我不能失去他
He's too important to me, to my family.
他对我和我的家人来说太重要了
I just have to find him and make him see that.
我要找到他 告诉他
Okay, well, I mean,
好吧 我是说
do you have any idea of where he could be?
你知道他可能在哪吗
No.
不知道
I wish Joseph was here.
我真希望乔瑟夫还在
He would know what to do.
他肯定知道他在哪儿
He was the one person that Trevor would turn to.
他是特雷弗唯一会求助的人
Hey, maybe he still is.
嘿 也许他还是会去找他
Trevor.
特雷弗
What are you doing here? Looking for you.
你们来这儿干什么 找你
Well, you found me.
好吧 你们找到我了
Sorry for...ruining your night, ruining everything.
抱歉 毁了你美好的一晚 毁了一切
Trevor, you didn't ruin anything.
特雷弗 你没有毁了任何东西
Of course I did.
不 我毁了一切
I can't take back what I said. I'm not asking you to.
我无法收回我说过的话 我没有要求你这么做的
All I'm asking is that we find a way to move forward.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表