剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
If I'm being honest...
说老实话
it feels like something's missing.
来这工作确实感觉有些什么缺失了
Hmm. Miles?
迈尔斯吗
God Account? Both?
上帝账户 还是两个都有
Yeah, I mean, I knew it would be hard coming here,
是啊 我知道来这工作困难重重
but it's not just that.
不过 不是关于这些
What is it?
那是关于什么
It's kind of a long story.
这有点说来话长了
Okay.
好吧
But something you might be able to help me with, actually.
不过确实有些你能帮助得到我的事
All right, then.
行
Well, why don't we talk about it over lunch?
那我们午餐边吃边聊吧
All right.
好的
Excuse me, can you help me?
打扰一下 能帮个忙吗
First time in New York, I'm not sure
第一次来纽约 我不确定
if I got off at the right stop.
我是不是下对了站
I'm looking for Conway's Bar.
我在找康威酒吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know exactly where that is.
好的好的 我知道在哪
You wanna take the Second Avenue exit,
你要从第二大道出口出去
make a left, two blocks over... you can't miss it.
左拐 穿过两个街区 你就会看得到的
Thanks, appreciate it.
谢啦
Oh, and by the way, welcome to New York.
顺便说一句 欢迎来纽约
Joy?
乔伊
Joy!
乔伊
Excuse me.
借过
Joy!
乔伊
Joy!
乔伊
Joy?
乔伊
Oh, I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
I-I thought you were someone else.
我认错人了
Joy.
乔伊
You. Yeah.
是你 是的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Okay, well, that was the last one.
好的 那是最后一块
So, do we have a winner?
所以 你们选好了吗
The hazelnut frosting on this one is divine.
这个上面的榛果糖霜好看极了
This gets my vote.
我选这个
Arthur? I do love hazelnut.
亚瑟呢 我觉得榛果不错
Yes!
好耶
Good.
很好
Now that that's settled, we have got to get moving,
现在既然这项也决定好了 我们得继续行动起来
'cause we're meeting that realtor in a half an hour
半小时后 我们还要去131号♥街
to see the place on 131st Street.
见房♥屋中介看♥房♥♥子呢
You know, uh, shoot, um...
那个 真该死
I forgot that was today.
我忘了是今天了
I promised Irvin Carter that I would stop by the church
我跟欧文·卡特说好了去教堂
to tie up some loose ends.
处理一些退休事宜
Would you mind seeing if we could reschedule next week?
你介意我们下周再约吗
Of course.
当然不介意
thank you.
谢谢
And thank you.
也谢谢你
Look, Miles, I can't deal with this right now.
听着 迈尔斯 我现在不想谈
I'm asking for five minutes, please.
我只要五分钟
Fine.
好
I'll give you two.
只给你两分钟
How'd you know I'd be here, anyway?
不过你怎么会知道我会来这儿
Actually, I didn't. I think the God Account
我其实不知道 我认为上帝账户
had something to do with it. God Account.
与此有关 上帝账户
You mean your friend the cyberterrorist?
你是说你网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥朋友吗
The God Account is not a cyberterrorist.
上帝账户不是一个网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Really? 'Cause ever since that day on the street,
真的吗 因为自从我上次在街上遇见你
it won't leave me alone.
上帝账户就一直缠着我
Wait, you've been getting Friend Suggestions?
等等 你一直都有收到来自上帝账户的好友推荐吗
No, not since it sent me your name.
不 你是我收到的最后一个好友推荐
What I meant is, it has completely hijacked
我想说的是 上帝账户完全黑进了
my phone, my computer.
我的手♥机♥ 我的电脑
It keeps blasting the song "Human"
它总在半夜
in the middle of the nigh
不停地播放人类这首歌♥
Look, I went through the same thing.
听着 我经历过跟你一模一样的事情
You should've come and talked to me.
你本该来找我谈谈的
Like I told you that day on the street,
就像我那天在街上告诉你的那样
I don't want any part in this.
我不想卷入这件事
Anyway good talk.
无论如何 谈话愉快
I know how to make it stop.
我知道怎么阻止
You have to help your Friend Suggestion.
你必须帮助推荐给你的好友
I'm not the helping type, okay?
我不爱帮助别人 好吗
And besides, I already told you,
此外 我已经告诉过你
I haven't gotten any since you.
从你以后我再没收到过别的好友推荐了
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What? I just got a new Friend Suggestion.
什么 我刚收到一个新的好友推荐
For some soldier in the Army.
一个在军队服役的士兵
This doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
His Facebook page says he's stationed in Iraq.
他的脸书主页说他驻扎在伊♥拉♥克♥
Actually, he's in New York.
实际上他就在纽约
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I just gave him directions.
因为我刚刚还给他指路了
Where's this bar again? It's just a few blocks down.
酒吧在哪儿来着 沿着走几条街就到了
So how does this whole thing work?
所以这到底是怎么一回事儿
Is the God Account going to tell us
上帝账户会直接告诉我们
how to help this guy, or... Oh, no, no, no.
怎样去帮助这个人吗 噢 不不不
Usually, we have to figure it out on our own.
通常我们得自己搞清楚怎么帮别人
Super.
真是够了
So you really don't know how's pulling the strings?
所以你真不知道谁在背后操纵吗
I mean, I believe in God, but no way this is,
我是说 我相信上帝 但不是以这样的方式
you know, God.
你知道 天啊
Well, on that, we can agree,
好吧 在这一点上我们是一致的
not the believing in God part.
但在相信上帝这一点上不一致
Look, all I know is that these Friend Suggestions
听着 我知道的是 这些被推荐给我们的好友
really need our help.
真的需要我们的帮助
And hey, maybe your legal skills will come in handy.
嘿 可能你的法律知识能派上用场
What kind of lawyer are you, anyway?
对了 你是什么律师
The kind that no longer practices law.
那种冷门的律师
What happened?
发生了什么
Do you always ask this many questions?
你总是有这么多问题吗
It's a force of habit, okay?
职业习惯 好吗
When helping people,
当帮助别人的时候
digging into their stories is a good place to start.
最好从挖掘他们的故事开始
I burned out. Needed a change.
我崩溃了 我需要改变
And New York?
纽约
Seemed as good a place as any to start over.
似乎是适合重新开始的好地方
Got here a few months ago, took a job as a waitress
几个月前我来到这儿 找了个服务员的工作
so I can figure out my next step.
所以我知道我下一步该干嘛
What about you?
你呢
You always this intent on helping people,
你总是乐于助人
or do you have other hobbies?
你还有其他的爱好吗
I host a podcast called "The Millennial Prophet."
我主持一档播客节目叫千禧线先知
Subtle.
不错啊
What's it about? The God Account.
关于什么的 上帝账户
Very meta.
真写实啊
Wait, have you talked about me on it?
等等 你要在你节目上讲我的事吗
Not really, I'm in between seasons.
没有 我正在筹备第二季
I'm trying to figure out what my next storyline is gonna be.
我绞尽脑汁在想下一季的故事线
So that's why you were looking for me.
所以你找我就是为了这个吗
You wanna know what my role is in all of this
你想知道我在整个事件里扮演的角色
for your podcast.
只是为了提高你的播客收听率吗
Well, hate to break it to you,
噢 很不想让你扫兴
but I'm not gonna be some character on your show.
但我不想成为你节目故事的某个主角
Look, I understand that you don't want
听着 我理解你不想卷入这件事
anything to do with this, but right now,
但是现在
we both need each other. How so?
我们都需要对方 怎么会呢
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表