剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
That's amazing!
太棒了
Cara, there's something I need to, uh, tell you.
卡拉 我得告诉你 一些事
I wasn't honest with you earlier.
我之前骗了你
I know... who Annie Keller is.
我知道 安妮·凯勒是谁
Wait, what are you talking about?
等等 你在说什么
Five years ago, she was doing a story about me.
五年前 她在做关于我的报导
She found out that I had stolen
她发现我偷了
the Juliet code, so she came to Paris
朱丽叶代码 所以她来到了巴黎
to find Henry to confirm it.
找亨利确认此事
A story that could've destroyed me.
那篇报道会毁了我的
So you killed it.
所以你买♥♥断了它
Not just the story, but I, uh...
不仅是报导而已 而且我
I made sure she was discredited.
我还弄得她名誉扫地
And because of me she's never worked as a journalist again.
并且她因为我再也不能当记者了
Cara... I'm really sorry.
卡拉 我真的很抱歉
There are a lot of things I did back then
我那时的确做了一些
that I am not proud of.
不怎么光彩的事
Look, Simon, I think you should go.
听着 西蒙 我觉得你该走了
She's in the 17th.
她住在17号♥
* Yeah *
耶
* You were new to the school as a freshman *
你就像个刚进学校的新生
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I could ask you the same thing,
我正想问你同样的问题
but I'm pretty sure I already know.
但我很确定我知道你为什么来
I'm assuming the God Account
我猜上帝的账号♥
doesn't just like something for no reason.
才不会无缘无故地点赞
As a lawyer, you learn pretty quickly
作为一名律师 你很快就能辨别
when someone is lying to you.
一个人是不是在撒谎
It usually likes something as a way of helping us out,
点赞就像是一种帮助我们找到出路的方式
pointing us in the right direction.
为我们指引正确的方向
I see what's going on here.
我知道是怎么回事
You want me to fail
你想让我失败
so you can somehow prove to the God Account
那你就可以向上帝证明
that it made a mistake in choosing me.
他选我是选错了人
Didn't it?
难道不是吗
Good game, fellas.
打得好 兄弟们
Just so you know,
你知道吗
when someone tells me I can't do something,
当有人说我不行的时候
that's exactly when I show them I can.
可正是我要大展身手证明自己的时候
What are you about to do?
你要干什么
Joy. Joy!
乔伊 乔伊
Lieutenant Freemont?
弗里蒙特中尉
Joy Chen, we met earlier at the bar.
我是乔伊·陈 之前在酒吧见过的
Yeah.
对
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这干嘛
Actually, we came to talk to you.
实际上 我们来是想和你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Sergeant Joseph Stephenson.
约瑟夫·斯蒂芬森中士
Who is he? You two been following me?
他是谁 你们两个跟踪我吗
I know how this looks, but we just want to help.
我知道这看起来很奇怪 但我们只是想帮你
How did you know Sgt. Stephenson?
你怎么认识斯蒂芬森中士的
I didn't.
我不认识他
And I suggest these little run-ins stop happening.
还有 我劝你们别再搞这种偶遇了
So came all the way to New York
所以你大老远来纽约
to visit the grave of a soldier you never knew?
就是为了给一个你不认识的军人扫墓吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Hey, hey, man, have a seat.
嘿 嘿 哥们 坐下吧
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
We need to get him to a hospital.
我们得把他送去医院
I understand you two brought in Lt. James Freemont?
是你们两个把詹姆士·弗里蒙特中尉带来的
Yes, we did, how's he doing?
对 是我们 他怎么样
What's your relationship with him?
你们和他是什么关系
I'm his fiancée.
我是他未婚妻
We ran some tests,
我们给他做了检查
and your fiancé is suffering from something called
你未婚夫得了一种叫做
coronary microvascular disease.
冠状动脉微血管病变的病
It's a heart condition that's hard to detect...
这是一种不易发觉的心脏疾病
That sounds pretty serious.
听起来非常严重
It can be.
确实
The disease is treatable,
这是可以治愈的
but James is insisting on returning to service.
但是詹姆士坚持要回去服役
You need to convince him otherwise.
你必须要劝劝他
Why? Because with his condition,
为什么 因为以他现在的情况
the emotional and physical stress...
情绪和精神上的压力
could kill him.
会让他没命的
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们
It was just a little dehydration.
我只是有点脱水
The doctor told us about your heart condition.
医生已经告诉我们你有心脏病的事了
Why?
为什么
We're engaged. It's not important.
我说我们订婚了 这不重要
You can't go back, James.
你不能回去 詹姆士
Oh, the hell I can't. Doc says it won't even show up
哦 怎么就不能了 医生说这甚至都不会影响
on an Army physical.
陆军体♥检♥上
That's not the point, and you know it.
那不是重点 你知道的
I'm not gonna let some hiccup with my heart
我是不会让这些心脏上的小问题
keep me from serving my country.
阻止我为国家效力的
This is more than a hiccup.
这可不止是小问题
If you push yourself too hard, you could...
如果你太勉强自己 你可能会
Die?
死吗
Yeah, I made peace with that the moment I put on this uniform.
对 在我穿上这身军装的时候我就做好了心理准备
What about the rest of your unit?
你部队里的其他人怎么办
You'd be putting them at risk.
你是在把他们置于危险之中
Look, I'll always have their backs
听着 我会一直支持他们
just like they'll always have mine, end of story.
就像他们总是支持我一样 就说到这吧
Hey, listen to me... No, you listen to me.
嘿 听我说 不 是你听我说
You have no idea what it's like to...
你根本不知道
to find your purpose.
找到你的人生目标是什么感觉
To know you're helping people,
能够感觉到你是在帮助别人
making a difference,
做出改变
only to have someone tell you it's over?
却发现有人告诉你这一切都该结束了
Actually, I know exactly what that is like.
其实 我非常明白这是什么感觉
The anger, the frustration,
那些愤怒 沮丧
the fear that you don't know who you are anymore.
和恐惧 你不再知道自己是谁
James...
詹姆士
you will find your new purpose.
你会找到新的目标的
No, I'm a soldier.
不 我是一名军人
That's who I am.
这就是我
Ship out tomorrow night, nothing's gonna change that.
明晚就回去 什么都改变不了我的决定
We have to find a way to convince him not to go back.
我们得想办法劝他别回去
That's what this is about.
就是这样
This is too much.
这太难了
I-I can't have someone's life in my hands, I...
我 我不能把别人的生命掌握在自己手里 我
You win, Miles.
你赢了 迈尔斯
You wanted the Account all to yourself,
你想要把上帝账号♥要回去对吧
it... it's yours.
都 都交给你了
Hey, wait, J-Joy.
嘿 等等 乔伊
Cara!
卡拉
Hi, Annie.
嗨 安妮
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
It's kind of a long story.
说来话长
Well, come in.
进来吧
Tell me, I want to hear everything.
跟我说说 我很想听
So you found Susan, that's amazing!
所以你找到了苏珊 真是太棒了
Yeah, yeah, and it's all because of you.
对 对 这都是多亏了你
I don't know what to say,
我不知道说什么好
I'm just so proud of you!
真是为你感到骄傲
Look at you... a star journalist,
看看你 一位明星记者
you have incredible boyfriend,
有个不可思议的男朋友
a relationship with your mom.
和你妈妈的关系也很不错
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表