剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "God Friended Me"...
上帝加我好友 前情提要
The dioceses would like me to be
教区想让我做
the next bishop of New York.
纽约的新一任主教
Arthur, how could you not tell me this?
亚瑟 你怎么能不告诉我这件事
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你
I love you, Cara, and I know you can't say that yet,
我爱你 卡拉 而且我知道你现在还没准备好
and it's okay.
没事的
The God Account led me to Paris, where I found a painting
上帝账户指引我去到了巴黎 我在那儿找到了一幅画
called "The Path." - How do we get our hands
叫做路 我们要怎么找到
on the key to unlock it? - Well, I'd need access
解开它的钥匙 我需要接触到
to the AI program that created the painting,
创造了这幅画的人工智能程序
And the only person who can give that to us is
唯一一个能给我们的人就是
Audrey Grenelle... Did you know there was
奥德丽·格雷内尔 你知道
a message hidden in the painting, "The Path"?
那幅叫做路的画里有隐藏的讯息吗
How could you possibly know about that?
你怎么会知道
Because it was meant for me.
因为那是给我的讯息
Just so we're clear, you dragged me all the way
我先问清楚 你把我带到
to my own office to show me my own painting?
我自己的办公室 就为了给我看我的画吗
Well, like we said, we think that the message
就像我们说的 我们觉得讯息
is hidden in the code. - The message that God left you
藏在代码里 上帝留给你的讯息
is inside the code? - Not God--the God Account.
在代码里吗 不是上帝 是上帝账户
Look, if you could just put your skepticism aside
听着 希望你可以暂时放下
for, like, one second...
你的怀疑态度
We really need to know about this painting.
我们真的需要了解这幅画
A year ago I set out to disrupt the art world,
一年前我开始摧毁艺术世界
push the boundaries of what art could be,
推动可以被称为艺术的边界
so basically, piss everyone off.
所以基本上就是惹所有人生气
I hired a team of coders, and designed an AI program
我雇佣了一群码农 设计出了一个完全可以
that would essentially replace the artist.
替代艺术家的人工智能程序
So, all the paintings you saw at the Future of Art exhibit
所以你们在卢浮宫看到的所有未来艺术展
at the Louvre were created by it...
上面的画作都是它创造的
Except that one.
除了这一幅
What are you talking about?
这是什么意思
My program was hacked.
我的程序被黑了
The painting was designed by
这幅画是被
whoever is responsible for that.
一个人所设计出来的
The God Account. Has to be.
上帝账户 肯定是了
Were you able to trace the hack?
你有没有追踪的这个黑客
No, but I've tried everything.
没有 但是我所有方法都试过了
Trust me.
相信我
Why do I get the sense you aren't telling us everything?
为什么我觉得你还有事情瞒着我们
Well, I thought the message
我觉得藏在代码里的讯息
hidden inside the code was meant for me.
是给我的
Why? Doesn't really matter.
为什么 不重要了
The message requires numeric code.
这一则讯息需要数字代码
If you give me access to your AI program,
如果你让我访问你的人工智能程序
I might be able to find it.
或许我能找到
If this crazy story you're telling me is true,
如果你们跟我说的这个疯狂的故事是真的
I am not a part of it. - No, you are.
我没有参与 不 你有
Look, the God Account never does anything without a reason.
听着 上帝账户做事总是有原因的
It wanted us to find each other.
它想要我们找到彼此
If we can crack this code, then maybe we'll both
如果我们能破解这个密♥码♥ 或许我们都能
get the answers we've been searching for.
找到自己所追求的答案
So, any word on your graduate thesis?
所以 你的毕业论文有消息了吗
Actually, I'm meeting with my advisor this afternoon
我今天下午要去见我的导师
to get my first round of notes.
来听取第一轮修改意见
Hey, hey, you've been working
你已经为了它
on it for six months; knowing you,
花了六个月了 我可了解你了
it's probably perfect.
应该没什么要改的
You know, this um... food is...
你知道 这里的食物
amazing.
非常棒
Don't you think so, Dad?
你不这么觉得吗 爸
Absolutely. Thank you, sweetheart.
当然 谢谢你 宝贝
Do you need any more coffee or
你要再来点咖啡还是
I'm fine, and not just about the coffee.
不用了 都不用了
I know what the two of you are trying to do.
我知道你们俩想干什么
Not wanting to talk about Trish,
不想谈崔西的事
and while I appreciate the concern,
虽然我很感谢你们的担心
There is no need to dance around the issue.
但是没必要拐弯抹角
We were just worried about you.
我们只是担心你
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Trish is upstate at her farm
崔西在她自己乡下的农场那里
giving herself time to think.
给自己一点时间思考
And once she comes back, we'll work things out
只要她想通 我们就能好好谈谈
and be walking down the aisle in no time.
不久就能结婚了
Dad, I don't think it's gonna be that easy.
爸 我觉得不会那么容易的
Oh, I need to get out of here.
我得走了
I have a meeting with the diocese
我要和教区的人见个面
to go over next week's swearing in.
过一下下周的宣誓就职流程
Thank you for the brunch.
谢谢你们请的早午餐
We need to be here for him, Miles.
我们得支持他 迈尔斯
How?
怎么支持
By letting him pretend everything is gonna be okay?
让他假装没事发生吗
I am no therapist, but he is definitely in denial.
我不是心理治疗师 但是他肯定在拒绝接受现实
He's just... being optimistic.
他只是 比较乐观
I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈谈的
The God Account just liked Sarah's Second Hand Shop?
上帝账户刚刚给莎拉的二手货商店点了赞
So, what, that means it wants you to go shopping?
所以呢 表示它要你购物去吗
I don't know, but
我不知道 但是
I'll let you know when I find out.
等我查出来会告诉你的
Well, I have to admit,
我得承认
the God Account does have good taste.
上帝账户品味不错
This is actually one of my favorite thrift shops.
其实这里是我最喜欢的廉价旧货店之一
Well, we spoke to the owner, we've taken a lap
我们和店主谈过了 也已经逛了
around this place; any idea what
一整圈了 我们应该
we're supposed to find here? - Hmm, no idea,
在这里找到什么呢 不知道
but we'll figure it out, and maybe I can find a new purse,
但我们会知道的 或许我还能再买♥♥个手包
so win-win.
双赢了
What was that for?
这是干嘛
No reason.
没有理由
I just...
只是
I'm happy
我很开心
that I have you in my life.
你是我生活的一部分
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Speaking of that new purse,
说到新手包
that one's pretty cute.
那个还挺好看的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I don't think the God Account brought us here
我不觉得上帝账户把我们叫到这儿
to find a new purse.
是来找新手包的
No?
不好吗
Come on.
拜托
Check that out.
看看这个
Sameer Patel.
萨米尔·帕特尔
Think he's a winner?
你觉得是他中奖了吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法来查证了
Check the numbers on the website.
上网对一下这些数字
I wrote a story about people that play the lottery.
我写过一个关于买♥♥彩票的人的故事
Did you know the average person spends $200 a year in tickets,
你知道平均每个人在彩票上要花200美元
and they never win?
而且从来不中吗
This guy did.
他中了
That must be why the God Account sent us here.
上帝账户叫我们来这儿肯定是为了这个
He won $1 million.
他中了一百万
Thank you for sitting down with me, Dr. Maxwell.
谢谢你愿意花时间跟我谈 马克斯韦尔博士
Of course, Ali. You've been one of my
当然了 阿里 过去的两年里
top students the past two years, and
你一直是我最好的学生之一 而且
if I'm being perfectly honest,
要我说实话
I was disappointed in your thesis.
我对你的论文很失望
Okay.
好吧
If you wanna point out what part wasn't there for you,
如果你愿意指出有哪里你觉得不满意
of course, I'll have another look at it.
我会再修改的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表