剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
* I'm all right *
我很好
When it reconnects us with people we needed to find
当它将我们与我们寻找的人联♥系♥在一起的时候
to become the person we needed to be.
他们会成为我们需要的那个人
Hey, what are you doing here? Hey.
嘿 你在这里做什么 嘿
Thought you might want to go grab some dinner.
我想你可能想去吃点东西
Oh, actually I was on my way to Honeysuckle.
事实上我准备去金银花餐厅
Ali's having a little get-together
阿里打算在她做手术前
before her surgery.
小聚一下
And I decided to tell Miles.
而且我打算告诉迈尔斯
I think that's right. Yeah.
我想这样就对了 嗯
Hey, listen,
嘿 听着
there's something I need to talk to you about.
有件事我要告诉你
Paul's getting out on early release.
保罗要提前发布了
What? That's great. Yeah, it is.
什么 太棒了 是的
But...
但是
it comes with a hard decision.
这是一个很艰难的决定
After everything that's happened,
在发生了这么多事情后
everything he was involved in...
还有他经历的每件事
well, honey...
亲爱的
we need a fresh start.
我们都需要一个新的开始
You're moving. We are.
你要走了 是我们
But no matter how hard it is,
但不管有多难
when we choose to help or listen
当我们选择帮助 倾听
or forgive one another,
或原谅他人时
those simple acts of kindness can change someone's life
这些简单的善举可以改变一个人的一生
in a way that can only be described as...
而只能用一个词来描述 那就是
A miracle.
奇迹
Alphonse, is everything okay?
阿方斯 还好吗
Better than I could have hoped for.
比我想象的要好太多了
May I come in? Yes, please.
我可以进去吗 请进
I just came from seeing Corey and C.J.
我刚从科里和C.J.那里过来
I can't thank you enough. Hey, you don't need to.
太感谢你了 嘿 没什么的
You two have been a part of the God Account for a while.
你们俩成为上帝账户要帮助的对象已经有段时间了
And I think bringing you together
我想 让你们团聚
was always a part of its plan.
一直都是计划的一部分吧
If you ever figure out who's behind it,
如果你知道是谁在操控上帝账户
please pass along my profound gratitude.
请一定替我转达深深的谢意
Honestly, I've stopped looking.
说实话 我已经停止寻找了
It's kind of like C.J. and his angel--
有点像C.J.和他的天使的故事
as long as I'm doing good,
只要我做的是好事
does it really matter who's whispering in my ear?
谁在我耳边低语还重要吗
No, it doesn't.
不重要了
Actually, can I... ask you something?
事实上 我可以问你点事吗
Hmm?
什么
At the diner, you said you wished you had more time.
在餐厅 你说你希望你有更多的时间
What did you mean by that?
是什么意思
I recently discovered something about my health
我最近发现我的健康状况
that could make my reconciling with Corey...
可能对我和科里和解有帮助
time-sensitive, so to speak.
可以说 所剩时间不多了
That's why C.J. said he needed to bring you two
所以C.J.说要在时间还来得及的时候
back together before it was too late.
让你们聚在一起
The thing is,
问题是
I never mentioned anything about my health
在C.J.昏迷的时候
when I was talking to C.J. in his coma,
我没有提过我健康的事情
so there's no way he could know.
所以他不可能知道
So how did he? I don't know.
那他是怎么知道的呢 我不知道
It's more of a question for your father, I'd imagine.
我想这更像是你父亲的问题吧
Good night, Miles.
晚安 迈尔斯
* I'll be fine *
我很好
* I'll be fine *
我很好
* I'm all right *
我很好
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表