剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
嗯 把电♥话♥给我 我现在就能下载
Guys, I was just joking.
喂 我开玩笑的
There's no way that Trevor's just gonna get over Rose
特雷弗是不会因为一个配对软件
because some app tells him he's compatible with someone else.
说他跟另外一个人很合适而忘记露丝的
Well, when Jaya broke up with Rakesh,
贾亚和拉克什分手的时候
he said he couldn't imagine himself with anyone else,
他说他想不到除了贾亚他还能喜欢上别人
and then the app matched him with Lulu, and--
然后他就用应用配对到了露露 然后
Yeah, I could finally see
嗯 我终于明白
that there was someone else out there for me.
这世界上除了贾亚还有其他人
I mean, granted she's off running a country and stuff,
如果她不回去管理国家事务的话
but still.
但是
It's worth a shot. All right.
仍然值得一试 好的
Okay, now we just need to find Trevor.
那我们现在只要找到特雷弗就行了
It's not like I caught her kissing someone in the kitchen.
又不是我在厨房♥看到她亲了别人
This is Times Square!
这可是时代广场啊
On every single JumboTron for the entire world to see.
大屏幕上的东西 全世界都可以看到
And to make matters worse, he's a soldier.
而且更要命的是 他还是个军人
I'm talking Captain America here, right?
简直就是美国队长 好吗
So I march right up to him, look him dead in the eye,
所以我直接朝他走去 然后一直看着他的眼睛
and I say...
然后说
"Thank you for your service."
谢谢你为国效劳
Thanks very much, everyone.
非常感谢大家
You've been great.
你太棒了
Miles, how did you know I was here?
迈尔斯 你怎么知道我在这儿
Well, I saw you check in on Facebook.
我看你注册了脸书
I thought you were just coming down for a laugh.
我还以为你只是看表演的
I did not expect you to be on stage.
没想到你会上台表演
You know, you're pretty funny, man.
知道吗 你说得很有意思 兄弟
How long you been doing stand-up?
你做单口喜剧多久了
About six months.
大概半年
After everything with Rose and Freemont,
在露丝和弗里蒙特在一起后
I was in a bad place.
我非常难过
Wandered in here hoping to get my mind off things,
来这里想换个心情
it was open mic night,
那是个开放麦之夜
figured what the hell-- I needed to vent.
想着管他呢 我需要发泄一下
Turns out it's pretty good therapy.
结果真的很有效果
And now I'm in here every chance I get.
现在我一有机会就会来
Well, it doesn't hurt that the audience seems to like you.
观众喜欢你也不是什么坏事
You ever thought about making a career out of it?
你有没有想过以后就做这一行了
Nah. Maybe in a different life.
没有 也许下辈子吧
But in this one, I'm a paper salesman.
但是这辈子 我是个纸制品销♥售♥员
Hey, if you don't like what you're doing,
如果你不喜欢你现在的工作
why not do something else?
为什么不换个呢
I can't. Why not?
我不行 为什么
I made a promise to Joseph
我答应过乔瑟夫
that if anything ever happened to him,
如果他发生意外
I would look after his family.
我要照顾他的家人
But I'm not complaining.
但是我不是抱怨
It brought me closer to Rose.
这让我跟露丝更近了
Look, Trevor.
听我说 特雷弗
I want you to end up with the right person.
我希望你能遇到对的人
I really do.
真的
But I don't think it's Rose.
但是我觉得不会是露丝
And before you say anything...
在你开口之前
I think I can prove it to you.
我觉得我可以证明给你看
You know I appreciate the company, Dad,
我很感谢你陪我 爸爸
but Emily will be here any minute.
但是艾米丽随时都会到了
I know.
我知道
At least let me finish my drink
至少在你赶我出去之前
before you kick me out.
让我把酒喝完吧
Hey.
嗨
Hi, Arthur. - Hey, nice to see you.
你好 亚瑟 你好 很高兴见到你
You too. I'll just grab my coat.
我也是 我拿上我的外套
Oh, actually, I am so sorry, Al,
其实我很抱歉 阿里
but I have to cancel our plans for tonight.
我恐怕今晚的计划我要取消了
Something just came up,
突然有事
but I promise I will make it up to you.
但是我答应你 我会弥补的
Can I talk to you a sec? Yeah.
我能耽误你一会儿吗 你说
When you say something came up, do you mean Tracy?
你说突然有事是不是说特蕾西
Ali, how did This morning,
阿里 你是怎么 今天早上
a text from her popped up on your phone.
你的手♥机♥上突然跳一条她发过来的短♥信♥
I didn't mean to look,
我不是有意要看
and I was even debating saying anything, but--
而且我也犹豫要不要说 但是
She's just a friend, so there is nothing to worry about.
她只是朋友 不用担心
You're canceling plans with me to go out with her.
你要爽我的约去见她了都
How can you say there's nothing to worry about?
怎么能说不用担心呢
Because there isn't.
因为真的没事
Look, all I'm asking is for you to trust me.
我只求你相信我
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. Call you later?
谢谢 晚点打给你
Wanna talk about it?
想谈谈吗
You heard all that, didn't you? - Well, I'm not that far away.
你都听到了 对吗 我没有离得很远
I just can't shake the feeling
我一直觉得
that Emily is lying to me about seeing someone else.
艾米丽因为去跟别人见面对我撒谎
Ali, if she wanted to walk, she could've the moment
阿里 如果她想离开的话
that you told her that you had cancer, and she didn't.
你告诉她你患癌的那一刻她就走了 但是她没有
That says something about a person.
这已经能说明一个人的心意了
Yeah, but maybemaybe things have gotten too hard.
是 但是也许 事情变得越来越难了
Become too real.
变得越来越现实
Or maybe she's just trying to protect herself in case--
也许她是想保护自己 万一
There isn't going to be an "in case."
没有万一
But the foundation of every relationship is based on trust.
但是任何关系都是建立在信任之上的
Regardless of what else is going on in your life,
不管你生活中发生了什么其他事
if you don't have that, it'll never work.
如果你没有信任的话 一切都于事无补
The Soul Mate app?
灵魂伴侣配对软件
You gotta be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吗
You've listened to my podcast,
我的播客你也听过
which means you've heard me talk about it.
那你也听我说过这个
Yeah, I heard all about
没错 我听了
Rakesh and Lulu, but still--
拉克什和露露的事 但是
Look, how about we make a deal, hmm?
要不我们做个交易怎么样
I'll put your name in, and if Rose comes up,
我把你的名字输进去 如果上面显示你的配对是露丝
I'll help you, no questions asked.
我就什么都不问 帮你到底
But if she doesn't, you hear me out.
如果不是她的话 你就听我的
If Rose is supposed to be your soul mate,
如果露丝是你注定的灵魂伴侣的话
then you have nothing to lose.
那你也没什么好想的了
Okay, deal. All right.
好 行 好的
Marla Fields?
玛拉·菲尔兹斯
It says she's from Wichita.
上面写的是在威奇托
I know the location isn't ideal,
我知道这个地点不是很理想
but this app matches people who are compatible on all levels.
但是这个配对是基于各个因素来决定的
But it can't tell me how I feel.
但是它不知道我的感受
Love doesn't work that way.
爱情不是这样的
Do you have any idea what it's like
你能明白看着自己心爱的人
to watch the woman you love be with someone else
和别人在一起的感受吗
and nod along like you're okay with it?
而且必须点头表示你对他们的关系没有意见
Actually, I do.
其实我明白
The other night, I was on my way
有一天晚上 我正打算
to tell Cara that I was still in love with her
告诉卡拉我还爱着她
and that breaking up with her
跟她分手
was the biggest mistake that I had ever made.
是我这辈子犯过的最大的错
I got all the way to her office
我一直冲到她的办公室
when I saw her with her new boyfriend.
结果看到了她的新男友
And as hard as it was to see,
尽管我看到的时候很难受
I knew she was happy and that she had moved on
但是我知道她很高兴 她已经放下了
and that it was time for me to do the same.
我也应该放下了
Maybe you shouldn't have.
也许你不该放下的
Maybe if you told her how you felt,
也许你应该把你的感受告诉她
you'd be willing to help me.
你就会很愿意帮我了
Maybe the God Account
也许上帝账户是想
wants us to help each other.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表