剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
he still has feelings for you.
你应该不吃惊吧
Yeah, but this goes way beyond feelings.
但这不仅是感觉的事
I mean, he said that
我是说 他说
walking away from us was the biggest mistake of his life.
离开我是他这一生中犯的最大一个错误
I mean, I don't know what to do with that.
我不知道该怎么办
Well, have you talked to him about it?
你跟他谈过吗
Cara, he's gonna find out eventually
卡拉 他早晚会知道
that you and Adam aren't together, and then what?
你和亚当不在一起了 之后呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I was planning to talk to him
我今天早上本来想
when I saw him this morning, and then...
跟他谈这事来着 然后
I just didn't.
我又没说
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
Maybe you don't want to answer the inevitable question
因为你不想回答那个不可避免的问题吧
he's gonna ask when he finds out.
那个只要他知道真♥相♥就一定会问的那个问题
What do you mean?
什么意思
Cara, when we love somebody, we generally want to know
卡拉 当我们爱上某人的时候 我们通常都想知道
whether or not they love us back.
对方是不是也爱我们
So do you?
你还爱他吗
I wish I still did.
我希望我还爱
I moved on. I had to.
但是我已经放手了 不得不这样做
I guess the only question is, are you gonna tell him?
那我想唯一的问题就是 你要不要告诉他事实
I mean, yeah, Rakesh, he doesn't care
拉克什 他根本不在乎
about saving the God Account,
挽救上帝账户的事
and I'm not sure how to convince him otherwise.
我也不知道如何去说服他
Well, look, I might have some pretty good news on that front.
我可能有个好消息要告诉你
I was able to decipher the last name
我刚刚破译了最新好友推荐的姓
of your new Friend Suggestion, and guess what.
你猜怎么着
It's Smith. Wait, as in "Corey Smith"?
是史密斯 是科里·史密斯的史密斯吗
Well, you know, it's probably
虽然史密斯这个姓
the most common last name there is,
非常普遍
but, yes, in this case, he's our most likely candidate.
但是以目前的情况来看 他最有可能
Which means he has a problm I can fix.
也就是说他有问题需要我帮他解决
Not a bad way to show him
这样也正好可以让他看看
how important Friend Suggestions are.
好友推荐有多么重要
Change his mind about saving the God Account.
也许可以劝他改变主意 挽救上帝账户
Any idea where to start?
知道从何处入手吗
C.J.?
C.J.
Actually, I might.
我可能知道了
I'll call you back.
一会再打给你
C.J. I'm Miles.
C.J. 我是迈尔斯
We just met at your house. I'm a friend of your dad's.
我们在你家刚见过面 我是你♥爸♥爸的一个朋友
Wwhat are you doing here?
你 你来这干什么
Well, I saw you from across the street, and, um...
我看见你刚才在街对面
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
你现在不应该在学校吗
Hey, look, I do not want to tell you how to play hooky,
听我说 我不想告诉你该如何逃学
but there are way more fun places to go than here.
但是有好多地方都比这里有意思
You know, my dad's the bishop of New York.
我爸爸是纽约大主教
I pretty much grew up in the Church.
我基本上就是在教会长大的
Why come here?
为什么来这呢
I don't know.
我不知道
My parents aren't religious.
我父母都不信教
Guess I just wanted to come in, check it out.
我可能就是想进来看看吧
You know, most people who come to church
大部分人走进教堂都是想
are looking for answers.
寻找答案
Maybe I could help. Trust me, youyou can't.
也许我可以帮你 相信我 你帮不了我
No, trust me, I'm pretty good at helping people.
不 你应该相信我 我帮人可是一把好手
Come on, you are sitting in a church by yourself.
说吧 你一个人坐在教堂里
What do you have to lose?
闲着也是闲着啊
I was in a accident. Hit my head pretty bad.
我之前出了事故 伤到了头 很严重
Your dad mentioned it.
你♥爸♥爸跟我提过
Did he ever mention what happened
他跟你提了在我昏迷时
while I was in my coma?
发生的事吗
No.
没有
Do you believe in angels? Angels?
你相信世界上有天使吗 天使
That's the exact face my dad made when I told him.
我跟我爸爸说的时候他也是这个表情
Told him what?
跟他说什么
When I was in the coma, an angel spoke to me,
在我昏迷的时候 天使跟我说话了
told me things about my dad growing up,
给我讲了我爸爸成长的故事
his last football game in high school.
他在高中的最后一次球赛
Have you talked to your dad about this?
你跟你♥爸♥爸说了这些细节吗
I tried to tell him,
我本来想的
but whenever I told him what the angel wanted me to do,
但是我一提到天使想让我做的事
he stopped listening.
他就不想再继续听了
He said that it never happened and that everything
他说没这回事 而且只要我
will be fine once I forget about it, but I can't.
忘记了这一切就没事了 但是我忘不掉
C.J., what do you think the angel wants you to do?
C.J. 你觉得天使想让你做什么呢
Make my dad forgive his father.
让我爸爸原谅他的爸爸
But I have no idea how to do that
但是我却不知道该怎么做
because he doesn't even believe me.
因为他根本就不相信我
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
C.J., what are you doing here?
C.J. 你在这干什么呢
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing. Everything's fine.
没事 一切都很好
Can we just go?
我们能走了吗
Thanks for calling us, Miles.
谢谢你打给我们 迈尔斯
Lucky you were walking by when you did.
幸亏你就在附近
He told you what happened when he was in a coma.
他在昏迷的时候把事情都告诉你了
He did.
是的
The doctors told us hallucinations aren't uncommon
医生跟我们说昏迷的病人醒来之后
for coma patients to report when they wake up.
出现幻觉很常见的
We're just trying to help him get past it, move forward.
我们只是想帮他忘记过去向前看
By not talking about it. Excuse me?
用避而不谈的方式吗 你说什么
C.J. told me that you wouldn't listen
C.J.跟我说了 你根本
to what he need to tell you-- the story that he heard.
不听他的话 他所知道的故事
Now, how is C.J. supposed to get through this
如果他做不到的话 C.J.又怎么
if he can't do that?
能忘记这些事呢
He needs to know that you can be there for him.
他想要知道你们会支持他
I am.
我有啊
Listen, I appreciate your concern,
听着 谢谢你的关心
but this is none of your business.
但是这些都与你无关
Actually, it is.
其实跟我有关系
Rakesih was able to decode
拉克什可以解译我的
the last name of my Friend Suggestion.
好友推荐的姓
It's Smith.
是史密斯
Now, I assumed that it was for you,
我之前觉得是你
but it seems pretty obvious that C.J. needs help.
但是好像很明显需要帮助的是C.J.
No, it's not.
不 不是的
What's obvious is your desperate attempt
很明显的是你想利用
to try to use my son as a way to convince me
我的儿子来试图让我去挽救上帝账户的
to save the God Account.
急不可耐
You just said that it was lucky
你刚在自己说
that I walked by when I did.
还好我路过这里
But that wasn't luck-- that's the God Account.
但是这不是因为幸运 这都是因为上帝账户
And if it sent me C.J.'s name, then that means I can help him.
如果他把C.J.的名字发给我 那就是说我可以帮助他
You believe in angels now, Miles?
你现在相信有天使了是吗 迈尔斯
Of course not, but your son does.
当然不信 但是你的儿子相信
And he thinks he's supposed to get you
而且他觉得你应该
to reconcile your relationship with your father.
跟你的父亲和解
I know what he thinks, but it's never gonna happen.
我知道他是怎么想的 但是这是不可能的
Stay away from my family, Miles.
离我的家人远一点 迈尔斯
I thought we were supposed to meet at the hospital
我们不是说好阿里看医生的时候
for Ali's appointment.
在医院见面吗
We were, but I just needed to talk to you,
本来是的 但是我要跟你聊聊
if you have a minute.
如果你有时间的话
Sure. What's going on?
当然 怎么了
I got a new Friend Suggestion.
我收到了一个新的好友推荐
It's for Corey's son, C.J.
是科里的儿子C.J.
Have you figured out what you're supposed to do?
你知道要怎么做了吗
Yeah, he's convinced that he's supposed to repair
嗯 他相信自己要挽救
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表