剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
What if she thinks she's ready to move on?
如果她觉得自己能够看开了怎么办
What if she has moved on?
又或者她早就已经看开了怎么办
Which means the time we spend
那就意味着我们在帮助好友推荐的
helping Friend Suggestions could be over.
事情已经完事了
Look, I know how much helping these Friend Suggestions
听着 我知道这些好友推荐于你来说 与我们来说
means to you, to all of us.
意义有多大
So, maybe you should just talk to Joy,
所以 或许你应该跟乔伊谈谈
see what she's thinking.
看看她怎么想的
I'm so glad you were able to reconnect with Annie.
真高兴你能够跟安妮重新取得联♥系♥
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
The fact that she took over writing the book for you and...
她接手为你写书的事 还有
what a small, strange world we live in sometimes.
有时觉得我们所处的这个世界是多么地渺小 多么地神奇
Yeah, you get used to it when you're dealing
是啊 你在帮忙处理上帝账户地时候
with the God Account.
就会习惯了
Well, I'm glad she's writing again,
好吧 我很高兴她又重新写起来了
and I'm glad you're back.
你回来也让我真的很开心
Oh, before I forget.
噢 趁着我还没忘
Liv has a soccer game this afternoon.
利弗今天下午还有个足球比赛
I know it's last minute, but is there any chance
我知道有点仓促 但是你能
you could make it?
赶得上看这场比赛吗
I know she'd love to see you.
我知道她见到你一定会很开心的
I'll be there. Great.
我会去的 好极了
So any news on the job hunt?
所以找工作的事情有起色了吗
Not yet, no.
还没有呢
You just got back. Work will figure itself out.
你也是才回来不久 工作迟早会有的
Yeah, hopefully, my living situation will too.
是啊 但愿我的生活情况也能一帆风顺吧
What do you mean?
怎么说
The woman who's subletting my apartment
那个要转租我公♥寓♥的女人
can't move out early, so looks like I'm living
没办法尽早搬走 所以我接下来估计要在
on Parker's couch for the next few months.
帕克家做几个月的沙发客了
You know, we have that spare bedroom at the house.
你知道 我们家还有个空着的卧室呢
Oh, I wouldn't wanna impose.
我不想打扰你
You wouldn't be.
你不会打扰到我的
Oh, we would love to have you, Cara.
你来我们家都会很开心的 卡拉
Sorry, I shouldn't push.
抱歉 我不该逼得太紧的
Just think about it, okay?
考虑考虑吧 好吗
I will, thanks.
我会考虑的 谢谢
Hi, excuse me. I'm a friend of Joy's.
嗨 打扰一下 我是乔伊的朋友
Is she here?
她在吗
No, she's not working today.
不 她今天不上班
Thanks. Mmhmm.
谢了 嗯
Hey, hey, Rakesh.
嘿 嘿 拉克什
Miles, hey, did you know that the Grenelles
迈尔斯 嗨 你知道格雷内尔家的
can trace their nobility back
家族起源可以追溯到
to the original court of Louis XI?
路易十一世吗
Hey, Rakesh, I appreciate the dive
嘿 拉克什 我非常欣赏你
into the Grenelle family, but I just swung by Joy's job,
深挖格雷内尔家族的精神 但是我刚刚顺道来看乔伊工作的
and she wasn't there.
而她并不在这
Oh, so she did lie to us.
所以她骗了我们
Damn, uh, well, Miles, maybe you were right
该死 好吧 迈尔斯 或许她确实是
about her getting a Friend Suggestion.
收到了好友推荐
Yeah, something's going on.
没错 事情肯定不简单
All right, just give me a couple of minutes.
好吧 给我几分钟的时间
I'll track her phone and text you her location.
我会追踪她的电♥话♥然后把她的地址发给你
Okay.
好吧
What do you want, Miles?
你想干什么 迈尔斯
Just wanna make sure you're okay.
就想确保你没事而已
Did you get a new Friend Suggestion?
你是不是收到了新的好友推荐
What does it matter?
这重要吗
It matters 'cause we're a team.
这很重要 因为咱们是一个团队
Well, what happened to our Obi-Wan-Loo thing
好吧 我们之间的欧比旺·陆的约定
we had going on?
怎么了
I release you from your obligation.
我已经免除了你的这种义务了
It's not an obligation.
这不是义务
We're friends. I want to help.
我们是朋友 我想帮你
You barely know me, Miles.
你都不了解我 迈尔斯
That's not true.
不是的
We are the only two people in the entire world
在这个世上 只有我们两个人
who understand what it feels like
能理解承担这样的
to have this responsibility.
责任是什么感觉
If you wanna do this on your own,
如果你想独自完成这事
I get it, but be honest with me.
我能理解 但请对我说实话
Yes.
没错
I got a Friend Suggestion,
我收到一条 朋友建议
but that's not why I lied to you.
但这并不是我骗你的原因
I...I don't wanna do this on my own.
我 我不想一个人做这件事
In fact, right now, I don't even think
事实上 现在 我甚至不认为
that I can do this at all.
我能做到这一点
Why? Who's the Friend Suggestion? My daughter.
为什么这么说 这个朋友推荐是谁 我女儿
The whole reason I give it up was so that she could have a better life,
我这么做是为了让她过上更好的生活
so that she could be happy.
好让她开心
And up until now, I thought I made the right choice,
直到现在 我都认为我做了正确的选择
but now that the God Account sent me her name--
但现在上帝账户告诉了我她的名字
Hey, Joy--Joy.
嘿 乔伊
We don't even know what her problem is.
我们甚至不知道她的问题出在哪
There is no reason to jump to worst-case scenario.
没有理由直接考虑最坏的情况
Really?
真的吗
'Cause it sort of feels that way.
因为我感觉就是这样
Joy, come on. Miles is right.
乔伊 拜托 迈尔斯说得对
We just need to figure out what's going on in her life
我们只需要弄清楚她的生活发生了什么
and fix it, like we always do.
然后解决它 就像我们一直做的那样
We have a pretty good track record.
我们有过非常成功的先例
She's gonna be fine.
她不会有事的
So where do we start?
那么我们从哪开始呢
Allow me.
让我看看
Hmm, she's 13, which means
她13岁 这意味着她才刚
she just got a Facebook account,
注册了个脸书账号♥
which means it's a shiny new toy,
这对她来说就是一个新世界
which means she's probably on it all the time.
也就是说她的账号♥可能一直都在更新着
All right, let's see what we got here.
好了 看看我们能发现什么
Looks like she helps out at her parents' grocery store
看来她在父母的杂货店帮忙
and a couple of posts about how much homework
还发了几篇关于林登伯格老师
Mr. Lindenburgh is giving.
布置了多少家庭作业的帖子
Wait, Rakesh, pull up that soccer photo.
等等 拉克什 点开那张足球照片
That's my sister, Liv.
这是我妹妹 丽芙
Normally, I'd say that's a crazy coincidence,
通常 我会说这是个惊人的巧合
but this is the God Account we're dealing with.
但我们面对的是上帝帐户
They have a soccer game this afternoon.
今天下午他们有一场足球比赛
I was gonna meet my mom there.
我本来要去那儿见我妈妈的
There's probably a good chance
很可能她的
her parents will be there too.
父母也会去那
We can go down there, talk to 'em,
我们可以到那去和他们谈谈
and see what we can find out.
看看能发现什么
Soccer it is.
那就足球比赛吧
Now, there is no going back now,
现在已经没有回头路了
because we've already signed you up.
因为我们已经和你签约了
Trish, I don't know about this.
崔西 我不知道该说些什么
Signed up for what?
签约了什么
Your father mentioned that he always wanted
你父亲说他一直
to take tennis lessons.
想上网球课
One off-hand comment. One.
我就无意中提到过一次 就一次
Dad, that sounds like fun. What's the problem?
爸爸 听起来很有趣 有什么问题吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It just feels like something that retired people do.
这就像个退休的人干的事一样
Well, I sold my music in, and you left the church.
我把我的音乐出♥售♥了 而你离开了教堂
I think that's the definition of retirement.
我认为这就是退休的定义
Oop, she got you there.
哦 她说得很有道理
Thank you.
谢谢你
Arthur. Oh.
亚瑟 噢
Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to say hello.
抱歉打扰了 我只是想跟你打个招呼
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表