剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
but a year feels so far away.
但是一年听起来也异常遥远啊
Look, I'm here for you, whatever you need.
有我在呢 有什么事跟我说
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的
On a brighter note,
好消息是
got an interview for an open nurse's position
我得到一个护士职位的面试机会
at the hospital where I used to work.
就在我以前上班的那家医院
Wait, I didn't realize you were thinking
不是 我没想到你在考虑
about going back to work.
重新找工作上班
I have been but now that Paul's assets are frozen,
我是在考虑啊 既然保罗的资产都冻结了
I gotta do something.
我得找点事干
If only the God Account had sent us his name earlier,
要是上帝账户早点把他名字发给我
you wouldn't be in this position.
你就不会落得今天的处境了
Paul made his choice, God Account or no.
不管有没有上帝账户 这都是保罗他自己选的
Have you talked to Miles?
你跟迈尔斯聊过了吗
No, not since the other night.
没有 那天晚上之后就没说过话了
Are you sure you two can't work this out?
你们真的没办法补救了吗
I don't see how.
我也不知如何是好
I can't be a part of the God Account
我不能再参与上帝账户的事了
after what it did to our family,
因为它对我们家做了这样的事
and I can't ask Miles to walk away.
但我也不能要求迈尔斯也放手不管
It's not like there's a third option.
好像没有别的选择了
Cara, I know you.
卡拉 我了解你
You've always been a fighter,
你一直很勇敢
so why aren't you fighting for Miles?
为什么不为了迈尔斯勇于斗争呢
Because this is a fight that I know I can't win.
因为这场斗争 我知道自己必输无疑
So New York Sun suffered a major security breach,
纽约太阳出现了严重的安全漏洞
but I couldn't really find anything about it online,
但是网上的确找不到什么线索
but I did find this.
不过我发现了这个
What are we looking at, exactly?
这是什么啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Um, that is a backdoor
这个路径
that whoever created the breach left behind
是造成漏洞的人留下的
so they could secretly access client files
以便他们随时访问客户的资料
at New York Sun at any time.
而不被察觉
So whoever set it up could be behind the God Account?
所以留下这个的人 可能就是上帝账户幕后的人
Precisely, and it shouldn't really take me that long
正是如此 而且我来追踪这个人
to trace it back to whoever created it.
花不了多长时间
Good job, Rakesh.
干得不错啊 拉克什
Hey, I got a Friend Suggestion.
我收到一条好友建议
Abe Cohen. Is he on the list?
安倍·科恩 他也在名单上吗
Abe Cohen.
安倍·科恩
Yep, Abe is a client of New York Sun.
没错 安倍是纽约太阳的客户
According to his Facebook page,
从他的脸书主页来看
he lives in Brooklyn at someplace called Mount Gardens.
他住在布鲁克林一个叫花♥园♥山的地方
Looks like a retirement community
感觉像是退休社区
for independent seniors.
是独居老人住的
All right, I'll head down there.
行了 我要去一趟
Rakesh, you coming?
拉克什 要一起吗
Uh, I'm gonna sit this one out.
呃 这个我就不了吧
I've got some tracing to do,
我还有东西要追查呢
but how about you take Joy instead?
你要不带上乔伊
It'll be just like old times.
就像以前那样
Hi, we are looking for Abe Cohen.
你好 我们要找安倍·科恩
That would be him over there.
那边那个人就是他
I listen to you kvetch
我听着你抱怨
about your daughter Elaine's boyfriend,
你女儿伊莱恩的男朋友
who, by the way, is not right for her.
不过他确实不适合她
Thank you.
谢谢
But you can't do a small thing for me?
但你连一个小忙都不肯帮我
$80,000 is not a small thing, Abe.
八万美金可不是什么小时 安倍
It's going to take a couple days.
需要几天时间
Jerry, it's my money!
杰瑞 那是我的钱
Just sign the approval. Give me a check.
你就签个字 给我开张支票
You know as well as I do when you moved in here,
你搬过来的时候 就跟我一样心知肚明
you signed over guardianship of your finances.
你的财产监护权签完字就不是你的了
Damn it, Jerry!
真该死 杰瑞
I need that money in the next three hours.
我三小时之内就得拿到这笔钱
Three hours!
3小时
Uh, excuse me, don't mean to interrupt,
不好意思 本不想打断你们的
but is there any way that we can help?
但是我们可以帮上什么忙吗
Who are you?
你谁啊
Apologies. My name is Miles.
抱歉 我是迈尔斯
This is Joy.
她是乔伊
We were on our way to visit a friend,
我们本来是要去看望一位朋友的
but we overheard the commotion.
碰巧听到了你们在争吵
What friend?
什么朋友
Oh, it's not important,
哦 那并不重要
but I'm a lawyer,
我是个律师
and I specialize in age discrimination
专长就是年龄歧视
so I was just trying to see if you wanted any help.
所以想看看你们是否需要什么帮助
It's not age discrimination.
这不是年龄歧视
It's the rules.
这是原则问题
I'm sorry. There's nothing else I can do.
对不起 但我真的爱莫能助
If I don't get that money, I can never know the truth.
如果我拿不到那笔钱 我就永远不会知道真♥相♥了
Wait, excuse me! Excuse me!
等一下 不好意思
Uh, wait up. Excuse me!
等等 等一下可以吗
Can we--can we talk to you for a second?
我们能 我们能和你聊几句吗
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
We want to help.
我们只是想帮忙
Your retirement community,
你的退休社区
they can't restrict access to your money.
他们不能限制你拿到自己的钱
Jerry, he's just doing his job.
杰瑞只是按规则办事而已
It's the community's way of making sure
这是社区的方式用以确保
the crazy old men don't drain their life savings
有些疯狂的老人不会去大西洋赌城
on a trip to Atlantic City.
把自己的一生积蓄都挥霍光
Is that what you want the money for?
你要钱就是想干那个吗
Of course not. I'm a Vegas man, myself.
当然不是 我肯定要去拉斯维加斯的呀
I'm pulling your leg, kid.
我逗你玩呢孩子
Anyway, what's the difference, huh?
不管怎么说吧 说这些有什么用呢
It's my money. Who cares what I spend it on?
那是我的钱 谁在乎我花在哪呢
I'll make you a deal.
我跟你做笔交易吧
If you tell us why you need the money,
如果你告诉我们你为什么要用钱
I'll make sure that Jerry writes that check today.
我就能让杰瑞今天把支票给你
What are you two? Some kind of a team?
你们俩到底干嘛的 弄得跟个组合似的
Something like that, yes.
算是吧
What makes you so sure you can get me my money?
那你怎么能确保让我拿到钱呢
I just defended a multimillion dollar case.
我刚刚打赢了一场价值数百万的官司
I think I can handle 80K.
我想弄到8万块还是很容易的
We just want to help.
我们只是想帮忙
We promise.
我们保证
Don't know why, but you seem believable.
不知道为什么 但是你们俩看上去好像挺可信的
All right.
好吧
Call me Abe.
叫我安倍吧
Well, Abe,
安倍
it's a beautiful place you have here.
你这个地方可真漂亮
How long have you lived here?
你住在这有多久了
A couple years. It's all right.
有几年了 还行吧
Ladies.
美女们
You seem pretty popular, Abe. What can I say?
安倍 你还挺受欢迎的嘛 没办法啊
I still got it.
我还是魅力犹存啊
That plus the ladies like me
之所以她们喜欢我
because I can still drive at night.
是因为我晚上还能 开车
Yeah, Pearl would say,
珀尔要是听到肯定会说
"Don't let that go to your head."
别让那个冲昏了你的头
Who's Pearl? My wife.
珀尔是谁 我老婆
It was just the two of us. She died a couple years ago.
只有我们俩 她几年前去世了
You wanted to know why I needed the $80,000?
你想知道我为什么需要8万块吗
Page 22.
22页
A watch?
表吗
That's no ordinary watch.
那可不是一块普通的表
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表