剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Stop!
别写了
It's Officer Matthews, ma'am.
我是马修斯警官
I'm within the posted time limit.
我还是在限制时间内啊
Why are you giving me a ticket?
为什么要给我罚单
Violation of code 45, obstruction of traffic.
你违反了第45条法规 妨碍交通
You're marked more than 18 inches off the curb.
你的车距离路边超过了18英寸
Are you kidding me?
你不是在开玩笑吧
Have you even measured how many inches off the curb I am?
你有没有量过我的车离路边有多少距离
Well-played.
漂亮
I can still sue the city
但是我还是可以
for random enforcement of a statute without cause,
以无故执行法规起诉市政♥府♥
so why don't you take your little pad there,
你要不拿起你的小垫本
rip up that ticket,
把那张单子撕掉吧
and we can all go on our separate ways.
你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥
I'm happy to go our separate ways.
我当然是我走我的阳关道
You have a nice day.
祝您有个愉快的一天
Wow, she is the worst.
她太差劲了
You've gotta be kidding me.
这是在开玩笑吧
What is it?
怎么了
Meter maid is my new Friend Suggestion.
贴罚单的女警是新的好友推荐
God, isn't Paris the most beautiful city
天啊 难道巴黎不是你见过的最
you've ever seen?
漂亮的城市吗
You're not looking, are you?
你没有在看 对吗
Come on, who needs Paris
我都有你了
when I can be face-to-face with you?
我还看什么巴黎啊
Well, it definitely beats face time with FaceTime.
能见到真人肯定比视频强
Hey, um, Cara...
嗨 卡拉
since we're finally together,
既然我们终于在一起了
there's something I need to tell you.
有件事我想对你说
Wait, it's from the God Account.
等下 是上帝账户发来的
"The Bridge Unlocks Your Future"?
桥解未来
What bridge?
什么桥
Bridge?
桥吗
The lock bridge.
锁桥
It's famous for couples
因为情侣在桥上锁了很多锁
hanging locks as a symbol of their love.
象征他们的爱情而出名
Interesting.
有点意思
Uh, I think they cut all the locks off
他们应该是把锁都拆了
'cause it was weighing the bridge down.
因为这些锁让桥承受了很多重量
It's...
是
a public safety risk, so...
考虑到公共安危 所以
um, anyways, should we go check it out?
总之 我们要不要看一看
Well, what about the Statue of Liberty?
那自♥由♥女神像怎么办
I mean, maybe the God Account
也许上帝账户只是
just used the Statue of Liberty to get you here,
用自♥由♥女神像指引你来巴黎
but it seems like it's pointing us in another direction.
但是好像又给我们指了另一条方向
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Yeah.
嗯
Get my coat.
我去拿外套
This is why you called me down here?
这就是你让我过来的原因吗
To watch you play a video game.
来看你玩游戏吗
Uh, not just any video game,
这可不是一般的游戏
"Galactic Ninja"...
星际忍♥者
8 bits of beautiful, two-dimensional,
8比特 二维画面
low-res gaming enjoyment.
低分辨率游戏体验
Isn't she glorious?
很棒吧
You wanted to check on me, didn't you?
你是来打探情况的吧
See how I was doing with my Friend Suggestion?
你想来看看我有没有接受好友邀请
Nuh-uh, absolutely not.
没有 绝对不是
But you know, since you mentioned it,
不过既然你提起这件事儿了
how are things going?
怎么样了
Sarah's worked for the New York City
萨拉在纽约交通执法办
traffic enforcement office for 20 years.
工作了20年
Husband named Dan, he's in sales.
她丈夫丹是做销♥售♥的
No kids, and they live in Brooklyn.
他们没有孩子 住在布鲁克林
Okay, it's a good start. Anything else?
嗯 听起来还好 还有别的吗
From what I can see from her old photos,
从她以前发过的照片来看
she's got a happy life.
她的生活还挺美满的
I mean, see for yourself.
你自己看
I mean, I guess the whole point of social media
社交媒体存在的意义
is to make it seem like
不就是一直展示
you're living your best life at all times, right?
生活最好的一面吗
But the God Account wouldn't send Sarah your way
不过如果一切都很圆♥满♥的话
if everything was fine.
上帝账户就不会让萨拉加你好友了
Uh, you got a text.
来短♥信♥了
Everything okay?
都还好吧
Just a text from a friend back in Chicago.
芝加哥的朋友发来的短♥信♥
So, uh, did you tell Miles
你告诉迈尔斯
you got a new Friend Suggestion?
你有新的好友推荐了吗
Nope.
没有
Why?
为什么
If I'm going to do this,
如果我要做这件事儿
I need to know I can do it on my own.
我得先确定我能独♥立♥完成
Do it my way without Miles's help.
按我自己的方式来 不用迈尔斯帮忙
Yeah, I respect that.
嗯 我同意
All right, well--
好吧
only thing left to do... is turn her on.
现在就差开机启动了
Yeah, she's dead.
没反应
The ad said it was in good working condition--what?
广♥告♥上说这游戏机还能用啊 怎么回事啊
Anyway, I'm off to pay Sarah a visit.
我得走了 去见萨拉
No, wait,
等一下
I cleared my entire afternoon to play "Galactic Ninja",
我空出了一整个下午就是为了玩星际忍♥者
but clearly, that plan is ruined,
现在看来可玩儿不成了
so I'm coming with you.
那我就和你一起去吧
No, Rakesh, I got this, remember?
不 拉克什 我一个人可以的 明白吗
Okay, yeah, I get that.
嗯 明白 明白
But from my experience,
不过呢 以我的经验来说
the God Account works best as a two-player game.
上帝账户两个人来完成才是最好的
Fine.
行吧
If you wanna schlep all the way out to Brooklyn,
你要是愿意大老远的跑去布鲁克林的话
be my guest. Okay.
随便你 愿意
All right, so, any thoughts on what we're looking for?
你知道我们在找什么吗
I think it's safe to say that
我觉得呢 现在完全可以说是
we are firmly in the "we'll know it when we see it"
如果你看见了要找的东西
part of the journey.
你就知道咱们来这一趟要找什么了
What?
你说什么
So why did the God Account
为什么上帝账户
bring me all the way to Paris to solve a riddle?
让我跋山涉水去巴黎解一个谜
Why not just give me the answer in New York?
为什么不在纽约告诉我答案呢
Well, maybe it's about something else.
也许其中另有缘故呢
What could it be about?
什么缘故
Maybe the God Account knew how much I missed you.
也许上帝知道我有多想你呢
Right.
也是
It has always been so considerate
一涉及感情的事
when it comes to our feelings.
上帝账户就特别体贴
Simon?
西蒙
Hey, Miles. Hey!
嗨 迈尔斯 嗨
How are ya, man?
最近还好吗
Good, good to see you. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还好 很高兴见到你 我也是
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Uh, I texted Simon to come help us.
我给西蒙发信息了 让他过来帮咱们
Filled him in the new message,
我和他说了最新情况
figured we could use all the brain power at our disposal
我觉得我们应该把可用人才都叫上
to crack this thing. Yeah, yeah, sure.
一起来解决这个问题 嗯 对
Hey, how's Henry and Pria?
亨利和普丽雅怎么样了
They're good, they're good. They send their best.
他们挺好的 还托我向你问好
'Bout you guys? Find anything?
你们这边情况怎么样了 有进展吗
Any clues? Nothing.
找到什么线索了吗 没有
I don't know what we're missing.
我不知道我们到底有什么没考虑到的地方
You have any ideas?
你有什么想法吗
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表