剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
我之前在酒吧没有告诉你是因为 我害怕
of getting involved with someone,
和别人建立感情
of being a burden...
会是一种负担
because I cannot pretend to be strong for one more person.
因为我已经不能再在别的人面前假装坚强了
I already have to pretend with my family.
在家人面前我已经假装坚强了
But the truth is, I'm terrified.
但是实际上 我非常害怕
Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger than family.
有时候跟陌生人说一说会容易得多
Yeah.
是的
I guess so.
是吧
Anyways, I just thought you should know that
总之 我想应该让你知道
that's why I said no to a date.
为什么我没有跟你去约会
It wasn't about you.
不是你的问题
It's just...
只是
this is my life right now.
这就是我现在的生活
So how's 7:00 tomorrow?
那么明天7点怎么样
I don't get itlike, why would the God Account
我不明白 为什么上帝账户
put us through all of this just so Zack
让我们经历了这些 只是为了扎克
could give up on his future?
放弃他的未来吗
Look, at least we were able to save him
至少我们救了他
from jail time, right?
让他免于牢狱之灾 对吗
Also, I was able to sell the Raspberry Pi.
还有 我也卖♥♥出了我的树莓Pi
I've been going through each of the cloned pages
我查了每一个克隆的网页
and refunding everyone he took money from, so...
把他从那里拿的钱都还给了他们 所以
Oh, great. Adam got a location on the poker game.
太好了 亚当定位到了扑克游戏的位置
He says it starts in an hour and to be on time.
他说会在一小时之后准时开始
Doors close by 8:00. - That's perfect.
八点之后就不许进入了 完美
Let's head down there. Hopefully Tze will be there.
我们过去吧 希望尹梓还在那里
Miles, wait.
迈尔斯 等等
There's something strange about one of these clone pages
扎克骗的某个克隆网站上有个
from Zack's scam.
奇怪的事情
It's for a Raina Abass.
是个叫雷娜·阿巴斯的人
It says here she has a July birthday,
这上面写着她的生日在七月
but everyone else was in February.
但是其他人的生日都是在二月
Okay, so what are you trying to say?
你想说什么
Zack's algorithm was perfect.
扎克的算法都非常完美
Raina's profile should not be in here.
雷娜的资料不应该在这里
Unless the God Account wanted us to see it.
除非是上帝账户想让我们看到
Yeah.
是啊
Wait a second, what was the name of the village
等等 那个找到扎克妈妈的村子
where they found Zack's mom?
叫什么来着
Deh Bala. Why?
德拉·巴拉 怎么了
Look at Raina's hometown. Deh Bala, Afghanistan.
你们看雷娜的家乡是哪里 阿富汗 德拉·巴拉
That can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
She immigrated from Afghanistan one month ago,
她是一个月之前从阿富汗移♥民♥过来的
and she's living in Queens with her family.
现在和她的家人住在皇后区
Wait, wait, wait, stop, stop.
等等 停 停
Look at that picture.
你看下这张照片
That's Zack's mom. Mmhmm.
那是扎克的妈妈 没错
Rakesh, could you get me an address for Raina?
拉克什 能找一下雷娜的地址吗
Yeah, on it.
好的 在查了
The truth Zack was searching for
扎克一直苦苦追寻的真♥相♥
was right in front of him the whole time.
一直就在他的眼前
Okay, you guys find Raina.
好的 你们两个去找雷娜
I'm gonna head to this poker game,
我去扑克游戏的地点
but I'll call you if I find anything.
但是如果有事的话我会给你们打电♥话♥的
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了
Miles. Hey, Mr. Waller.
迈尔斯 你好 沃勒先生
Wwhat are you guys doing here?
你们俩来这里有事吗
There's someone I would like for you to meet.
有个人我想让你见一见
Your mother's unit was passing by my home
你母亲的部队当时经过了我
on the outskirts of Deh Bala.
在德拉·巴拉郊区的家
That's when I met her--
我就是在那个时候遇到她的
Sergeant Waller.
沃勒中士
She offered us help when no one else would.
我们孤苦无援的时候她提出要帮助我们
My husband and I were trying to get out of Afghanistan.
我丈夫和我当时想要离开阿富汗
The insurgents found out about our plan,
我们的计划被叛乱分子知道了
and they didn't want us to leave.
他们不想让我们离开
The next night...
第二天晚上
they came.
他们来了
They were going to kill us.
他们想杀了我们
But then-- - She came back to help you?
但是然后 她去帮你们了吗
That's why she left her post?
这就是她离岗的原因吗
She came alone.
她是一个人来的
She told me that she was violating orders
她告诉我说她违反命令
and that she didn't want to put other soldiers at risk.
她也不想再牵连其他士兵
Which is why the military never found out the truth.
所以部队一直都没有知道真♥相♥
She fought off these men
她与那些叛乱分子生死搏斗
and allowed my husband and I to get out.
我和我的丈夫才得以逃脱
She gave her life doing it.
她牺牲了自己的性命
Five months later, we came to New York.
五个月后 我们来到了纽约
Without her, it would've never happened.
如果不是她的话 这一切都不可能会发生
She saved us.
是她救了我们
Your mother was the bravest,
你妈妈是我见过的最勇敢
most selfless woman I have ever met.
最无私的女性
I owe her my life.
我欠她一条命
I spoke to Lieutenant Freemont.
我已经找弗里蒙特中尉说过了
He's gonna talk to the military
他会跟部队说的
and let them know what really happened.
他们会知道事情的真♥相♥的
Now, your family may not receive a Gold Star,
现在 你们家也许没有收到一块金星勋章
but your mother was definitely a hero.
但是你的妈妈绝对是个英雄
Thank you, Miles.
谢谢你 迈尔斯
You never gave up, son.
永远不要放弃 孩子
And now we finally know the truth.
现在我们终于知道真♥相♥了
And maybe we can still get you back into West Point.
也许我们还可以把你送进西点军校
Dad, what's done is done.
爸爸 木已成舟
I can't get that back.
那个已经回不来了
But just because I can't follow Mom's footsteps
但是没有办法追随妈妈的脚步
doesn't mean I...
不代表我
doesn't mean I can't make my own path.
我不能走自己的路
Actually, I might be able to help with that.
实际上 我可能可以帮到你
I got a couple friends on the board at MIT
我在麻省理工学院的董事会里有几个朋友
who might be interested in, uh, floating a scholarship
他们可能有兴趣把奖学金
to the kid with the skills to allegedly hack
发给这个有能力
into the Department of Defense.
闯入国防部的孩子
Are you serious? Yeah, yeah.
你说的是真的吗 是的
I can make a few calls, right after
我可以打几个电♥话♥问问 你先跟我去
your internship with me at IdentitySeal.
专属印♥章♥实习一段时间
We got to keep you out of trouble.
我们得帮你摆脱麻烦
Okay? What do you say?
行吗 你觉得呢
Um, um, yes.
好啊
Yes. Yes. I say yes.
好的啊 好的 我同意
He says yes.
他说好的
That was amazing.
太棒了
Like, I've been missing out on the best part
好像已经很久都没有这种帮助了
of helping our Friend Suggestions way too often.
上帝推荐好友那一刻的感觉了
Yeah. Not bad, right?
是啊 还不错 对吧
Not bad at all.
完全可以
All right, it is almost 8:30.
好的 已经快八点半了
Hopefully Cara will be calling with some good news soon.
希望卡拉马上就能告诉我们一些好消息
Uh, about that.
关于这个
You're cool with Cara following this lead with Adam?
卡拉去牵头和亚当的这件事 你没关系吗
Look, Rakesh, I talked to her about it,
拉克什 我已经跟她讨论过了
and Cara's not looking to date anyone right now.
卡拉现在不想跟任何人约会
No, but sooner or later, she will.
是没错 但是她迟早会的
Yeah, yeah, and, look, it's not gonna be easy,
是啊 我知道这不会很容易
but she needs to live her life, and so do I.
但是她也要过自己的生活 我也是
Thanks again for doing this.
再次感谢你所做的一切
Of course.
没事
And about what you asked earlier,
关于你之前问的那件事
I'm flattered, really.
我真的受宠若惊
I'm just not ready to date yet.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表