剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
"The Lord will fight for you,
耶♥和♥华♥必为你争战
and you have only to be still."
你们只管静默 不要做声
Miles, is that a cancer gift bag?
迈尔斯 那是慰问包吗
What? No, I--no, I just--
什么 不 不是
I got, you know, some magazines I knew you would like,
我给你买♥♥了几本你喜欢的杂♥志♥
a journal, and a book.
一个日志本 还有一本书
Thank you.
谢谢你
I couldn't do this without you two.
没有你们俩我做不到
Especially since I'm thirsty.
特别是我现在渴了
So could one of you grab me a soda?
你们谁能帮我买♥♥瓶汽水
Yeah, I--I'll get it.
好 我这就去
Hey, Anna. It's Miles.
安娜 是我
Miles, what are you doing here?
迈尔斯 你在这做什么
Uh, my sister is starting her first day of chemotherapy.
我妹妹第一天来做化疗
Tell her to request the heated blankets.
让她要一条电热毯
Trust me. They make all the difference.
相信我 感觉会好很多
I went through chemo a year ago.
我一年前做过化疗
I'm--I mean, you seem great.
你看起来气色不错
Looks can be deceiving.
外表是有欺骗性的
I found out recently my cancer came back.
我刚得知我的癌症又复发了
I'm--I'm sorry. Are you--
抱歉
When do you-- when do you start treatment?
你什么时候开始化疗
I don't.
我不化疗
What do you mean? It's aggressive.
这是什么意思 是恶性的
My odds of beating it aren't great.
战胜病魔的希望不大
I don't wanna spend what time I have left sick from chemo
我预期把剩下的时间浪费在化疗上
when I could be out running down pedestrians in a park.
不如去在公园里撞到行人
That's why you got back on the bike.
所以你才骑车
Life's too short.
人生苦短
In my case, literally.
对我来说 时间更为紧迫
What's the point of, uh, terminal illness
如果不完成遗愿清单
if you don't have a bucket list, right?
绝症又有什么好处呢
Oh, speaking of which, I am late
说到这 我还要去本地餐馆
for my pasta-making course at Del Posto.
学做意大利面
Nice seeing you again, Miles.
很高心又见到你
Yeah, you too.
我也是
Did James contact you? Yeah, yeah.
詹姆士联♥系♥你了吗 联♥系♥了
He should be here any minute.
他随时都会到
I'm sorry, I was with my dad checking in on Ali.
对不起 我去和我爸看阿里了
How'd her first day go?
她化疗进行得怎么样
It's good.
很好
You know, it's early.
因为还是早期
Miles, she is the toughest person
迈尔斯 她是我见过的最坚强的人了
I have ever met; she is gonna get through this.
她会没事的
Yeah.
是啊
Well, hopefully I can get my new Friend Suggestion
希望我能让我的新好友推荐
to follow suit.
也这么做
You got a new Friend Suggestion?
你收到好友推荐了
Her name is Anna.
她叫安娜
She beat cancer a year ago, but it's come back,
一年前癌症痊愈 现在又复发了
and she's decided not to get treatment.
她决定不接受治疗
Why isn't she getting treatment?
她为什么不治疗了
Her cancer is aggressive,
她的癌症是恶性的
and her odds of beating it are low.
痊愈的几率很小
She doesn't wanna spend
她不希望
whatever time she has left sick.
病殃殃地度过余生
Guess I could understand that.
我能够理解
I just have to figure out a way
我得想办法
to convince her to go to treatment.
说服她去做治疗
How are you gonna do that? No idea.
你要怎么做 不知道
But she is livestreaming her bucket list and will be
但是她在直播实现遗愿清单
at the top of the One World Trade Center in an hour.
一小时后会到世贸中心一号♥
You know, I've never been up there.
我还从来没上去过呢
Me neither, but that changes today.
我也是 但是今天不一样了
Miles, sorry I'm late.
迈尔斯 对不起我来晚了
Well, you were right. Aaron's in the wind.
你说的没错 亚伦跑了
If you can help me, we have a deal.
如果你能帮我 我们就成交
Okay. What do you need me to do?
那好 你需要我做什么
A few years ago, I was arrested
几年之前 我因为
on misdemeanor possession.
藏♥毒♥轻罪被逮捕
Marijuana.
大♥麻♥
I need you to hack into the police department and erase it.
我需要你帮我黑进警局消掉这条记录
That's a pretty big risk to take for a misdemeanor.
为了轻罪这么大动干戈
Yeah, he's right. Why does it matter now?
他说的没错 为什么现在想起来这档事了
'Cause I just got engaged.
因为我订婚了
Her name's Graciela.
她的名字叫格雷希拉
We met a year ago and fell in love.
我们一年前相识相恋
She's here on a work visa, but I assumed
她来这里用的是工作签证 但是我以为
once we got married, she'd get her green card.
我们一旦结了婚 她就能拿到绿卡了
But turns out, because of my record,
但是结果 因为我的记录
Immigration can deny the request.
移♥民♥局可能会拒绝请求
And she won't be able to stay.
然后她就不能在这里待下去了
Her visa expires in a week.
她的签证一周之后就要过期了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
If you can do this for me,
如果你可以帮我的话
I'll get you the birth certificate Aaron was after.
我就把亚伦一直在找的出生证明给你
Miles. What are you doing here?
迈尔斯 你在这里做什么
I was, uh, checking out your Facebook posts,
我 有看你在脸书发的东西
and I saw that you were gonna be here.
然后我就看到你会来这里
I've never been. Uh...
我从来没有来过
You know what? It doesn't look so high up.
看上去也不高嘛
Huh. 104 floors.
104层
1,792 feet from the sidewalk to the top of the spiral.
从人行道到螺旋顶部一共1792英尺
I thought if I memorized a few facts,
我以为如果我能记住一些真实数据的话
it might help my crippling fear of being this high up.
会帮助我消除站在这么高的时候的恐惧
Yeah, and how's that going for you?
是啊 那现在怎么样
Super.
好极了
Wait, so let me get this straight.
等等 那我说清楚点
Your bucket list are all the things
你的遗愿清单上的东西都是
that scare the hell out of you?
一些让你非常害怕的事情吗
As well as some of your traditional gotos.
也有一些传统的要做的事情一样
Read a famous novel, go on safari,
读一本著名的小说 去一次旅行
watch the sun rise. - You're going on a safari?
看看日出 你要去旅行吗
Bronx Zoo.
布朗克斯动物园
Took the tour, bought a cool hat.
报个团 买♥♥一顶很酷的帽子
Close enough.
很接近了
I just figure if I face every fear that I've ever had,
我刚想到 如果我能直面我的恐惧
then facing the big one will be like
就好像是把我的遗愿清单上的
crossing the last item off my bucket list.
最后一项给划掉了
Okay.
好的
I'm game. How can I help?
我愿意 那我要怎么做
Don't let go.
别放手
Okay.
好的
You ready?
准备好了吗
No.
没有
Come on. Okay.
加油 嗯
Wait, wait, wait, whoa.
等等 等等
We're almost there, we're almost there.
就要到了 就要到了
You might wanna open your eyes.
现在睁开眼睛吧
Oh, wow.
哇哦
Like I said, it's not so high up.
就像我说的那样 其实没那么高
But you have to admit...
但是你得承认
It's an amazing view.
这儿有非常不错的景色
That was amazing. Yeah.
刚才好棒 是啊
Hey, hey, are you okay?
嗨 你还好吗
Yeah, just a little lightheaded.
嗯 只是有点头晕
I think my heart is still racing.
我感觉心跳还是跳个不停
Okay, let's let's take a second.
好吧 那我们稍微休息一会儿
Why'd you really come here today, Miles?
你今天究竟来这里是为了什么 迈尔斯
Well, you know, it's not every day that a woman
好吧 不是每天都能碰到个
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表