剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Bishop Thompson, what a pleasant surprise.
汤普森主教 真是惊喜
I'm sure you remember my fiancée, Trish,
我相信你还记得我的未婚妻 崔西
and my daughter, Ali.
还有我女儿 阿里
Of course. Good to see you both again.
当然了 很高兴再次见到你们
Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
Um...absolutely.
当然
So, what did you wanna talk about?
你想说什么
I came down here hoping for some advice.
我来到这 希望能得到一些建议
Oh, about what?
关于什么的
It's my counterpart in the Western Diocese.
是我在西部教区的同行
Bishop Roberts, good man.
罗伯茨主教 他人不错
Good, but tough.
人是不错 但很固执
Well, he has his own opinions about things.
他对事物有自己的看法
I'm trying to take
我想把我们的
our Social Justice Ministry Program statewide,
社会司法部项目推广到全国
and I can't get Roberts to sign on.
但罗伯茨就是不愿意签字
You know, it's been my experience
从我的经验看来
that if you wanna get Roberts to hear you,
如果你想让罗伯茨听你的
don't talk to him.
就不要跟他说
Talk to Reverend Mary Pearson.
要跟玛丽·皮尔森牧师谈谈
The Bishop Assistant.
主教的助手
Yeah, they go way back. She is the Roberts whisperer.
是的 他们关系匪浅 她是罗伯茨的亲信
If you can get Mary on board, then you're home free.
如果玛丽同意 那就大功告成了
She and I are old friends.
她和我是老朋友了
I mean, if you'd like,
我是说 如果你愿意的话
I'd be happy to give her a call.
我很乐意给她打个电♥话♥
That would be fantastic. Thank you, thank you.
那真是太好了 谢谢你 谢谢你
My pleasure.
荣幸之至
All right, guys, let's focus. Focus.
好了 伙计们 集中注意力 集中
Pull out some energy, guys. Come on.
用点力 伙计们 来吧
Let's have fun!
大家玩得尽兴
Are you okay? Let's have fun.
你没事吧 大家尽情地玩
It's all about having fun, remember?
都是为了玩得开心 还记得吗
Come on. She's right over there.
拜托 她就在那
Concentrate. Hey.
集中 嘿
Number nine.
9号♥
Okay.
好吧
All right, look, Joy, I know this is a lot.
听着 乔伊 我知道这很重要
If you want to, you can hang back,
如果你想得话 你可以留下
and we can talk to her parents.
我们可以和她的父母谈谈
No, I'll be fine.
不 我没事
I need to do this. I need to meet them.
我必须这么做 我必须见他们
Keep your head down, head down.
低头 低头
Cara, oh, I'm so glad you came.
卡拉 真高兴你能来
Yeah, of course. Miles, great to see you.
是的 当然 迈尔斯 很高兴见到你
You too, this is my friend Joy.
我也是 这是我的朋友乔伊
Hi, I'm Susan, nice to meet you.
嗨 我是苏珊 很高兴见到你
Same.
我也一样
Well, Liv will be happy.
丽芙会很高兴的
She's got her own cheering section.
她有自己的啦啦队了
Uh, actually, there's another reason
实际上 我们来这
why we're all here.
另有原因
We're kind of working a Friend Suggestion.
我们正在着手一条 朋友推荐
For Lauren Brooks.
是劳伦·布鲁克斯的
I know Lauren's family well.
我很了解劳伦的家庭
She's a great kid. Any idea what's wrong?
她是个好孩子 出什么事了吗
No, but we were sort of hoping you could introduce us
没有 但是我们希望你能把我们介绍给她的父母
to her parents, you know, minus the God Account part.
你知道的 除了上帝账户那部分
Of course. They're right over there.
当然可以 就在那边
Her dad's actually the coach.
她爸爸实际上就是教练
Erica. Oh, sorry.
埃里卡 噢 抱歉
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
David. Hey.
大卫 嘿
Hey, Susan.
嘿 苏珊
Hey, thanks again for bringing drinks for the girls.
再次感谢你给姑娘们送饮料
Oh, absolutely.
乐意效劳
I wanted to introduce you to my daughter, Cara,
我想把你介绍给我女儿卡拉
and her friends Miles and Joy.
还有她的朋友迈尔斯和乔伊
Oh, nice to meet you guys. Good to meet you.
很高兴认识你们 很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Susan's the best.
苏珊最棒了
She's kind of our unofficial team mom.
她是我们非专业团队队员的妈妈
Anyway, I gotta get back, game's almost starting.
我得回去了 比赛就要开始了
Oh, it must be pretty cool to have her dad as a coach.
她有这样当教练的爸爸一定很酷
Oh, David played soccer in college.
哦 大卫在大学里就踢足球
Truthfully, it's not Lauren's favorite sport,
说实话 这不是劳伦最喜欢的运动
but she knows how much it means to him.
但她知道这对他有多重要
It's something they can share together.
这是他们可以一起分享的东西
They must be really close. They are.
他们一定非常亲近 确实是的
Well, I wouldn't have missed the pass
如果你没踢得那么烂
if you hadn't sucked.
我就不会错过传球了
It's your fault you missed it.
你没有接住是你的错
Don't blame me.
别怪我
Okay, everyone, timeout!
好吧 全体 比赛暂停
Lauren, you're on the bench to start the game.
劳伦 你去坐到裁判席上宣布比赛开始
It's her fault. I said, on the bench.
是她的错 我说了 坐在裁判席上
You know what? Forget it.
算了
I don't wanna play anyway.
反正我也不想玩
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know what's gotten into her lately.
我不知道她最近怎么了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Has that happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗
Never.
从来没有
Well, clearly, something's going on.
很明显 有事发生
Cara. I'm glad you came.
卡拉 我很高兴你来了
Hey, of course. I wouldn't miss it.
当然 我不会错过的
Hi, Miles. Hey.
嗨 迈尔斯 嘿
Uh, is everything okay?
没事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Lauren just hasn't been herself
劳伦在过去的几周里
over the past few weeks.
一直都不太正常
Do you know why? No.
你知道原因吗 不清楚
She wouldn't talk to us about it,
她不肯跟我们谈这事
but she got detention the other day
但是前几天她因为和老师
for arguing with her teacher.
争论而被留校了
She's usually the best student in the class.
她通常是班上最好的学生
Teenagers, I guess.
青春期吧 我猜
I gotta go. I'll see you guys later.
我要走了 回头见
Oh, and Cara, Mom said you might stay with us.
卡拉 妈妈说你可能会跟我们住一起
You totally should.
本来就该这样
I'm just gonna...go check on Erica.
我要 去看看埃里卡
It sounds like up until a few weeks ago,
听起来好像直到几个星期前
everything in Lauren's life was going fine.
劳伦的生活一切如常
Yeah, we need to find out what happened that change that.
是的 我们得找出是什么改变了这一切
I've been going over Lauren's Facebook posts
我最近几周一直在
from the last couple of weeks,
浏览劳伦的脸书帖子
and there's really nothing out of the ordinary.
真的没发现什么反常的东西
Well, keep looking.
好吧 继续找
There must be something that stands out.
肯定有什么不对劲的地方
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你没事吧
Yeah, it's just seeing her, her family.
是的 只是看着她和她的家人
It's a lot.
心情有点复杂
We'll figure it out.
我们会有办法的
Uh, guys, you might-- you might wanna see this.
伙计们 你们可能想看看这个
Looks like Lauren joined a closed Facebook group
看来劳伦加入了一个专为领养儿童而设的
for adopted kids.
脸书群
Okay, and?
好吧 然后呢
And there's a thread on how
还有一个关于如何秘密购买♥♥
to secretly order a 23andMe test.
DNA鉴定测试的帖子
And based on comments, it looks like she ordered one
从评论来看 她好像是三周前订的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表