剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
That's an 1885 solid gold Pierre Reno pocket watch
那是1885年产的纯金皮埃尔·里诺的怀表
with a C engraved on the front.
前面还刻了一个C
Hey, it's beautiful.
真漂亮
And the C stands for Cohen.
C代表科恩
It was my father's watch.
这是我父亲的表
There's a picture of my family.
这是我们一家人的照片
Those are my parents, Mendel and Molly,
他们是我父母 孟德尔和莫莉
and myself and my sister, Rose.
我 还有我妹妹 萝丝
My father gave that watch to Rose to hide.
我父亲把表给了萝丝让她藏起来了
The last time I saw that watch was 1944
我最后一次看到这块表示1944年
on the train to Auschwitz,
在去奥斯维辛集中营的火车上
which is...
我父母
where both my parents died.
就死在了那里
You're a Holocaust survivor.
你是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
Well, luckily,
很幸运
Rose and I were able to jump off the train
萝丝和我在火车进入营地之前
before it got to the camp.
跳下来了
We ran into the forest, but, um,
我们跑进了森林里
we got separated.
我们跑散了
My whole life I've wondered what happened to her.
我这辈子一直想知道她到底发生了什么事
Where is she?
她现在在哪
You ever try looking
你有查过
in the survivor records?
幸存者名单吗
There's no trace of her at Yad Vashem
在犹太大屠♥杀♥纪念馆
or the Shoah Foundation.
和大屠♥杀♥基金会里都没有她
But I've never given up hope that she made it away
但是我一直没放弃过 我想她应该成功逃离了
and lived her life just like I did.
并且和我一样 平安地渡过了一生
And that watch, that's gonna give me my truth.
而那块表 会告诉我真♥相♥
How? Once I buy it,
怎么给 只要我能买♥♥下来
I'll be given the seller's information
我就会拿到卖♥♥家的信息
and the chain of custody,
然后就能找到上一个卖♥♥家
and that'll allow me to trace the origin,
以此类推 我就能找到最原始的卖♥♥家
and maybe find out, uh, what happened to Rose.
然后也许就能发现当年萝丝到底怎么样了
You know, if you have proof
如果你能证明
that this watch belonged to your father,
这块表属于你父亲
I could make a claim on your behalf.
我就可以要求你的所有权 帮你要回来
It's yours.
它本来就是你的
You shouldn't have to pay
你不需要花钱
to get it back.
去把它买♥♥回来
I have no proof,
我没有证明
but that's all right. I don't need it.
但是无所谓了 我不需要
I'm gonna win that watch at auction.
我会在拍卖♥♥时得到那块表的
Provided, of course, you can get me my money.
当然 前提是你们帮我拿到钱
You two are gonna help me or what?
你们俩打算帮我还是不帮
You held on to your end of the deal.
既然你遵守了你的诺言
We will hold on to ours.
我们也会遵守我们的
Joy? Yep.
乔伊 嗯
I'm gonna go, uh, talk to Jerry.
我准备去 找杰瑞谈谈
Shouldn't take me too long.
不会太久的
Young man, why don't you sit?
年轻人 坐吧
Well, now that that's settled,
好吧 既然事情都解决了
why don't you tell me what this deal is
为什么你不告诉我一下
with your Good Samaritan act?
你们这乐善好施的行为到底是为什么呢
It's not an act,
这不是乐善好施
and if I told you what brought us here,
而且如果我告诉了你是什么带我们来找你的
you would think I was crazy.
你一定会认为我疯了
Oh, lucky for you,
哦 你走运了
I like crazy.
我就喜欢疯狂的事
You mean HaShem Himself is talking to you on Facebook
你是说神跟你在脸书上聊天了
so you should help people?
这样你就可以帮助别人了
Yes, except the God part.
是的 除了上帝那部分之外
You know, I'm not sure...
我不知道
I believe a single word you're saying,
是不是能相信你说的
but since Joy got Jerry to release my money,
但是既然乔伊找杰瑞要回了我的钱
I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt,
我愿意相信你们
all right? Believe me, Abe.
好吗 相信我 安倍
It's true.
这是真的
I can verify that.
我可以作证
I mean, if that's the case, then, uh,
如果是那样的话
I'm not sure that walking away on something like this
我不确定一走了之
is a good idea.
是个好主意
You're a wise man, Abe Cohen.
你太明智了 安倍·科恩
Amen.
阿门
Listen, Miles.
听着 迈尔斯
If this Cara is the woman that you're supposed to be with,
如果这个卡拉是你命中注定要与之一起的
then you'll end up with her. Mm?
那你必然会和她一起
You just have to have some faith.
你得坚持你的信念啊
After everything that you have been through,
在你经历了这么多事之后
how can you still have so much faith?
你怎么可能还有那么多信念呢
I get that question a lot,
经常有人问我这个问题
but, well, I mean, the truth is,
但是事实上
uh, my faith was shaken after the war.
我的信念在战争之后被动摇了
In fact, uh, I did lose it for a bit,
事实上 我是曾经失去了信心
but it's like, uh, Bob Dylan.
但是就像鲍勃·迪伦
Uh, excuse me? Bob Dylan.
谁 鲍勃·迪伦
First he's Jewish, then he's not,
他一开始是犹太人 后来又不是了
then he is again,
然后他又是了
but the whole time he's making music.
但是一直以来他都没有放弃过音乐
See, the--the thing about faith
明白了吗 关于信念
is that it's always there for you
就是它一直都在
when you're ready to return to it.
当你想有的时候就可以有
All right.
好的
Please be seated, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 请坐
Good afternoon Welcome to Berkley's
下午好 欢迎来到伯克利
and our 19th-century fine art, jewelry, and watch auction.
十九世纪艺术品珠宝和手表拍卖♥♥会
We begin with lot 1C,
我们先从1C号♥物品起拍
a rare, solid gold vintage 1888 Pierre Reno pocket watch.
一支1888年的稀有纯金皮埃尔·里诺怀表
Pristine condition.
完好无损的原始状态
And we will start the bidding at $30,000.
我们的起拍价是3万美元
Who has the $30,000 to get us started?
谁会第一个出价3万美元呢
Do I have $30,000? 30,000?
有人出3万吗 3万美元
Thank you, sir. $30,000 here in the front.
谢谢您先生 前面有人出价3万美元了
I've got the 30. Who's got the 40?
3万 有人出4万吗
I have 30--$40,000 in the back.
3万 后面有人出4万了
Thank you very much, sir. I've got $40,000.
非常感谢您先生 4万元了
Who's got $50,000? Give me the $50,000.
有人出5万吗 5万元
$50,000, 50 thou-- I've got $50,000.
5万 有人出5万了
Thank you, madam. I've got $50,000.
谢谢你女士 有人出5万了
Looking for $60,000. $50,000 here.
看看有没有出6万的 我有5万了
Looking for $60,000. $60,000 in the front.
有6万吗 前面有人出6万了
Thank you, sir. $60,000 going once.
先生谢谢您 6万元一次
Looking for $70,000. All finished?
有出7万的吗 结束了
$60,000 going tw-- $70,000.
6万元两次 7万
Thank you, bidder on the telephone.
谢谢您 电♥话♥竞价
I've got $70,000 here.
7万元了
Who has the 80,000?
谁要出8万
Who's got the $80,000?
有人出8万吗
I've got $70,000. Who's got...
7万元 谁要出
This is as high as I can go.
这是我能给的最高价了
Who's got the $80,000?
谁出8万
$80,000. Thank you, sir.
8万 先生谢谢您
A bid $80,000 here down in the front.
前面这有人出8万元
Who's got 90? Who's got 90?
有人出9万吗 谁要出9万元
Sir in the back, $90,000?
我这里有人出8万 大家都没问题吗
Madam, $90,000?
女士 9万元吗
All done, no regrets? $80,000.
好了 不要留遗憾哦 8万
$80,000 going once. 80,000 going twice.
8万一次 8万两次
$90,000, the bidder on the telephone.
9万 电♥话♥竞价
I've got $90,000. Who's got $100,000?
9万 有人出10万吗
You, sir, $100,000?
先生 您出10万吗
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表