剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
by a very gifted young director.
喜剧短片的全球首映
If you like the film,
如果你喜欢这个电影的话
please, let him know.
请用力鼓掌
Thank you!
谢谢各位
Thank you!
谢谢各位
Your film was amazing, Leo.
你的电影棒极了 利奥
Oh, uh... thank you.
谢谢你
And hey, look, I'm sorry about earlier.
嗨 之前的事我很抱歉
I was-- - Don't worry about it.
我之前 不用多说了
Families fight.
只是家人之间的争吵罢了
Hey, everybody.
大家好
I want you to meet my friend Kenny Evans.
向你们介绍我的朋友肯尼·埃文斯
Wait, are you Kenny Evans the producer?
等等 你就是那个制♥作♥人肯尼·埃文斯吗
Mr. J called and said I had to see your film.
约翰逊先生说我得来看看你的电影
He was right. You're talented.
他说得没错 你确实很有才华
Now, I heard you didn't get into New York Film Institute.
我听说你没能进得了纽约电影学院
You should apply again next year.
明年你应该接着申请
In the meantime, why don't you stop by my office on Monday?
另外 要你明天你来我的办公室坐坐吧
We'll discuss an internship.
我们来谈谈实习的事情
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. J.
约翰逊先生
Oh, I guess we'll never know why the God Account
我猜我们永远都不会知道为什么上帝账户
sent you a like for "The Maltese Falcon" again.
又给你的《马耳他之鹰》点了次赞了
Yeah, I guess not.
是啊 不知道
It's a great movie.
真是个好电影
You know, there's actually, uh,
知道吗 其实
an original marquee poster for it in the basement.
地下室还有一张原版的最受欢迎的海报
Yeah, I saw it when I was living down there.
嗯 我住在里面的时候看到了
I haven't been down here in ages.
我已经有很多年没有来过了
You know, my grandfather,
我的祖父
he used to store all kinds of things down here.
他以前把很多东西都收藏在里面
You think this is what the God Account wanted us to see?
你觉得上帝上帝账户就是想让我们看这个吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, maybe it wanted you to have it.
也许 它想把这个东西给你
It's the least I can do.
这是我至少可以做的
Uh, Leo, would you? - Yeah.
利奥 能不能 好的
There's a door here.
这里有个门
Wait, that can't be a coincidence.
等等 这不可能是个巧合
What's inside?
里面是什么
"Casablanca."
《卡萨布兰加》
"Gone with the Wind."
《飘》
"Citizen Kane."
《公民凯恩》
My grandfather must've saved all these.
一定是我祖父收藏的
The studios, they used to let you keep the prints.
电影公♥司♥之前会让你留着胶片
I had no idea they were still down here.
我不知道它们还在这里
These are original 35millimeter prints
这些是历史上最有名的电影的
of some of the most famous movies in history.
35毫米的原始胶片
In pristine condition, a collection like this--
如果没有被损坏的话 一张这样的胶片
it's worth a fortune!
值不少钱呢
Enough to renovate the theater and then some!
足够整修影院还能剩不少呢
All right, looks like tonight's showing
好吧 那么今晚的表演
won't be the theater's last.
应该不会是最后一场了
Think about the legacy you just saved.
想想你拯救下来的这些遗产
We saved. Mmhmm, she's right.
是我们拯救的 对 她说得没错
We couldn't have done it without you, Ali.
没有你我们是不会做到的 阿里
Thank you.
谢谢
I needed a little magic in my life this weekend.
这周末我的生活是需要一点魔力
I couldn't agree more.
再同意不过了
* We let the waters rise *
让水上涨
What's Emily doing here?
艾米莉怎么在这儿
Look, I know I said that meeting Emily was bad timing.
我说过这个时候约会艾米莉不是时候
I was wrong.
但是我错了
These past couple of days have reminded me
过去的几天让我想到
that when things get tough,
事情变得越来越难的时候
you need as many people in your life as possible.
你身边需要尽可能多的人陪着
Thanks, big bro.
谢谢你 哥哥
* Whenever you're ready *
当你准备好了
I hope it's okay I came.
希望我过来你不介意
Are you sure you're up for this?
你确定要这么做吗
Ali, I've, um been to the movies before.
阿里 我以前也看过电影
So what's your favorite movie candy?
那你看电影最喜欢吃什么糖
Mm...Red Vines.
红藤扭扭糖
No, no, no. It's Reese's Pieces.
不不 要吃假日巧克力糖
Reese's Pieces. -
假日巧克力糖
Can't believe I'm gonna date somebody who likes Red Vines.
真不敢相信我要跟一个喜欢吃红藤扭扭糖的人去约会了
We'll work on it.
慢慢改吧
You guys ready? Yeah.
你们准备好了吗 嗯
Let's go see a movie.
那我们去看电影吧
* Oh, oh, oh, I surrender *
我投降
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表