剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
因为现在 我只有希望了
Hope is how Mom got through it.
妈就是靠希望撑过来的
I remember once when she was having a bad day after chemo,
我记得有一次她做完化疗不舒服
I asked her if she was going to be okay.
我问她 她是不是会好
And she told me she was gonna be fine.
然后她告诉我 她会没事的
And I said, "How do you know for sure?"
我说 你怎么知道呢
And she told me,
她跟我说
because she would never leave me or my sister.
因为她永远不会离开我 或是我妹妹
Dad, we gave her hope.
爸 我们给了她希望
I need to do this.
我需要这么做
And I need you to understand why.
我需要你理解我为什么这么做
I do.
我理解
Miles is right.
迈尔斯说得对
I saw it firsthand with your mother.
我亲身经历了你妈妈的状况
I just needed to be reminded.
我只是需要一些提醒
Gender inequality still remains
性别不平等依然是
one of our greatest issues.
我们最大的问题之一
As the first woman representing Longo
作为第一个在这个严肃的场合
on this prestigious stage,
代表隆戈的女性
I can say with all certainty
我可以确定地说
those days are over,
这种时代已经结束了
because more firsts for the women of my country
因为我的国家当中的女性
are about to come.
即将拥有更多的第一次
* Love when you're in it *
爱你全身心投入
* And I'm not alone *
而且我不是孤身一人
You brought me a goodbye gift?
你给我带了告别礼物吗
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
Pumpkin mac and cheese from Charlotte's!
夏洛特家的南瓜奶酪意面
You know, in my country,
你知道吗 在我的国家
when a man brings a woman
当一个男人给一个女人
something he's cooked from the hand,
送他亲手做的吃的时候
it's tantamount to an engagement.
就相当于订婚了
Hey, Prince Rakesh, thatthat sounds right.
拉克什王子 听上去还不错
Hey, Lulu, um...
露露
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I know it sounds crazy, we just met,
我知道这听上去很疯狂 我们才刚认识
but I will.
但我会的
Growing up, my grandmother used to tell me a story
从小到大 我祖母一直给我讲一个有关
about meeting a ,
遇见希恩瓦努特的故事
which roughly translates to "soul mate."
翻译过来大概就是 灵魂伴侣
You gotta be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
In the story, a soul mate is a good spirit
在这个故事里 灵魂伴侣是一个
that takes on human form
化作人形 一路帮你的
to help you along your journey,
美好的灵魂
and will always be there for you.
它会一直在你身边
I didn't believe in them
我一直不信
until now.
直到现在
* And giving you love *
给你爱情
* Time and time again *
一次又一次
* I'm tired *
我很疲惫
* You're timeless *
你是永恒
Man, I wish you weren't leaving to go around the country.
天 我多希望你不用走
* Time and time again *
一次又一次
* I'm tired *
我很疲惫
* You're timeless *
你是永恒
* Ten thousand hours *
无数日夜
Did you at least say goodbye to Lulu?
你至少和露露说再见了吧
Yeah, I did. Okay, and for some reason
对 有 所以出于某种原因
that makes you happy?
这让你很开心吗
Look, I know I've only known her for a couple of days,
听着 我知道我才认识她几天
but for the first time,
但是第一次
I could at least picture a future without Jaya.
我可以想象出没有贾亚的未来
And I know, a part of me will always love her,
我知道 有一部分的我总是会爱她的
but Lulu told me that in Longo folklore,
但是露露告诉我在隆戈的民间传说里
the word "soul mate" translates closer to
灵魂伴侣这个词的意思大概是
someone who comes into your life when you need them
一个在你需要的时候来到你的生活中
and is always there for you,
并且永远在你身边的人
which means we can all have more than one soul mate,
也就是说我们都可以有不止一个灵魂伴侣
depending on where we are in our journey.
这取决于我们在人生旅途的不同阶段
Hey, speaking of soul mates, the president of IdentitySeal
说到灵魂伴侣 绝密封印的经理
loved the app, so I guess it served its purpose.
可喜欢那个软件了 所以我想它算是物尽其用了
Cheers to that.
为此干杯
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Cheers.
干杯
Okay.
好
Well, I gotta go check in with my team.
我得回去看看我的团队
I'll let you know when the app goes live.
等软件上市了我会告诉你们的
Yeah, we have no doubt.
对 我们毫不怀疑
I'm gonna get back to work, guys.
我得回去工作了 朋友们
Oh, what are we toasting to now?
现在我们干杯是为了什么
Uh, how about the Longo definition of soul mate?
不如为了隆戈对于灵魂伴侣的定义干杯吧
Being just friends is going to take some time
单纯做朋友是需要一点时间
to get used to.
来适应的
But there is an upside to all of this.
但是这一切都有积极的意义
Okay, please share.
行吧 请分享一下
Couples can always break up.
情侣总会分手
But true soul mates,
但是真正的灵魂伴侣
friends...
朋友
They stay together forever.
是永远在一起的
To forever.
致永远
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表