剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
But it wasn't an angel, C.J.
但那不是天使 C.J.
Your father's right about that.
你父亲说得对
Hello, C.J. My name's Alphonse.
哈喽 C.J. 我叫阿方斯
I'm your... grandfather.
我是你的爷爷
So it was you?
所以是你啊
You came to visit me in the hospital?
你来医院看过我吗
I did.
是的
I heard you were in an accident and wanted to see you.
我听说你出了事 我很担心你
I had no idea you were able to hear me
我给你讲那些故事的时候
when I was telling you those stories.
我不知道你能听见我说话
Neither did I.
我也不知道
Well, I'm glad you did. Now I know I'm not crazy.
我很高兴你这么做了 现在我知道我没有疯
It's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
You too, son.
我也是 孩子
All right, it's getting late. Got to get you home.
好了 时间不早了 我得送你回家了
Why don't we give your dad and your grandfather a second?
我们给你♥爸♥爸和你爷爷一点时间吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
All those stories you told C.J. about my last game--
你告诉C.J.的关于我最后一场比赛的故事
how did you know?
你又是怎么知道的
Because you were there, weren't you?
因为你在现场 是吗
Is that true?
是真的吗
Yes, I was at your last game.
是的 我看了你的最后一场比赛
Here at the diner afterwards
我还知道你和你的朋友
when you were celebrating with your friends.
之后在这儿庆祝的
Corey, I'd always followed your life from afar.
科里 我一直在远处默默的关注着你
But just once,
但是哪怕只有一次
I wanted to see you play,
我想看着你打比赛
see you up close for myself.
离你近一点看着你
After all those years,
这么多年过去了
why suddenly decide to come see me and not say anything?
为什么突然决定来看我 什么也不说
I came here that night to do exactly that,
我那天晚上来就是为了做这件事
hoping you'd give me a chance at the life I walked away from,
希望你能给我一个机会让我重新进入你我离开后的生活
but when I saw the amazing young man you'd become...
但我看到你已经长成一个多么了不起的人的时候
It was both the happiest
这是我一生中最快乐
and the most devastating night of my life
也是最痛苦的一个夜晚
because I knew I hadn't been a part of it.
因为我知道我并没有参与其中
And I realized I had no right to be,
我意识到我没有权力这么说
so I didn't say anything.
所以我什么也没说
Thanks for helping me find my son.
谢谢你帮我找到我的儿子
After we drop C.J. off, we can head over to IdentitySeal,
等把C.J.送回家后 我们可以去专属密封
see if we can save the God Account.
看看是否能挽救上帝账户
He just needs a little more time.
他只是需要多一点时间
I wish I had more to give him.
我也希望能给他更多时间啊
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. Thank you, Miles.
没什么 谢谢你 迈尔斯
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Uh, I came down to find you guys
我来找你们
to get an update on the God Account.
想知道上帝账户的最新情况
Well, the update is thanks to Corey,
最新情况就是 多亏了科里
the heat pack is launched
热组件已经启动
and is looking for markers right now.
现在正在寻找记号♥
Okay, there we go.
好了 找到了
The infected code has been removed from the chain.
受感染的代码已从链中删除
We need to see how much damage has been done.
我们得看看损失有多大
We're running a packet search.
我们正在进行数据包搜索
It should tell us how bad it is.
应该能告诉我们情况有多糟
What happened? It's too late.
怎么了 太晚了
The bug already made it through to the main code.
这个漏洞已经通过主代码了
Okay, well, there must be something we can do.
好吧 你们肯定还有办法吧
Come on, guys, you're supposed to be brilliant coders.
来吧 伙计们 你们可是最优秀的程序员
Fix this.
解决问题啊
Well, the only way we could is if we had a piece
如果我们有一段原始代码作为补丁的话就好了
of my original code to use as a patch, which we don't.
而我们没有
Ah, actually, now that you mention it...
事实上 你提到了
I might have a piece of your original code.
我可能有一段你的原始代码
And by "might," I mean I got--
可能 我是说
I totally do have a piece of your original code.
我确实有一段你的原始代码
How?
怎么有的
You guys remember last year
你们还记得
when Pria broke through the God Account's firewall?
去年普利亚攻破了上帝账户的防火墙吗
Yeah. Yeah, at her penthouse.
记得记得 在她的顶层公♥寓♥里
Well, you know, I got a pretty good look at it
那个 我仔细的看了
and kind of used that
而且用它作为开♥发♥
to build the foundation for the Soul Mate App.
灵魂伴侣的应用程序的基础
Wait, so your Soul Mate App
等等 所以你的寻找灵魂伴侣应用程序
is based on the same code as the God Account?
与上帝账户用的是一个代码吗
Part of it, you know.
有一部分是
I used it like a jumping off point,
我把它作为一个出发点
so I did all the heavy lifting.
然后再把其他加上去
Rakesh, are you saying that you can use the same code
拉克什 你是说可以用相同的代码
to rebuild the God Account?
来重建上帝账户吗
Well, I don't want to make any promises,
那个 我不想过早下定论
but, uh, you know, like you said, brilliant coders.
但是 就像你说的 聪明的程序员
We're ordering dinner, aren't we?
我们点外卖♥♥吧
Um, hey, can I talk to you? Uh, yeah.
嘿 我们能谈谈吗 可以
Yeah, how about we meet at the Honeysuckle Rose later?
那我们晚一点在金银花玫瑰餐厅见面怎么样
Yeah, sure. Okay.
可以 好的
Uh, you got a minute? Yeah.
你有空吗 有
Thanks for helping save the God Account.
谢谢你帮忙拯救上帝账户
Ah, a fair trade you helping me out with C.J.
公平交易 你还帮我搞定了C.J.
But what about DARPA? Is everything gonna be okay?
那美国国防部高级研究计划局呢 还会好起来吗
I think so.
我想会吧
Hey, do you know how Alphonse was able to get me out?
嘿 你知道阿方斯是怎么把我弄出来的吗
Turns out your dad worked for the CIA for 20 years.
你♥爸♥爸为中情局工作了二十年
The CIA?
中情局
That's why he left
所以他才离开
to protect you and your mom from his life.
他这么做是为了保护你和你妈妈
Doesn't change anything. Wait, Corey. I think it does.
这并不能改变什么 等等 科里 我想可以
But that's not what this is about.
但重点是
Something bigger happened tonight,
今晚发生了一件大事
something that definitely changes everything.
而这件事绝对能改变一切
Yeah? Like what?
什么
Your son met his grandfather.
你儿子见到了他的爷爷
And we both know there's no taking that back.
我们都知道这已经成了定局
Growing up in the Church, I heard a lot about miracles.
在教堂里长大 我听了很多关于奇迹的故事
But tonight I actually saw one.
但今晚我亲眼见到了
Now, I'm not talking about a burning bush
我要说的不是燃烧的灌木
or parting the Red Sea.
也不是分流的红海
I'm talking about the miracles we create ourselves--
我要说的是我们自己创造的奇迹
the miracles we're able to give to one another,
我们能够给予彼此的奇迹
that change lives in a profound way.
这种变化影响深远
I got your message.
我收到你的消息了
I'm not sure why I'm here, though.
我也不知道我为什么会来这里
C.J. wants to get to know you.
C.J.想了解你
If that's okay with you.
如果你不介意的话
I'd like that.
我很乐意
I'd like that very much.
我非常乐意
I told you that story about your dad.
我告诉过你那个关于你♥爸♥爸的故事
I expect one about you in return.
我还期待着你的故事呢
One about me. Let's see.
关于我的 让我想想
* I'm all right *
我很好
And give us the closure we've always been looking fo.
给我们自己一个一直在寻找的结局
* I'm all right *
我很好
In today's world,
在今天的世界
we see technology as a modern-day miracle.
我们把科技视为现代的奇迹
* I'll be fine *
我很好
But only when we use it to help others
但只有当我们用它来帮助别人
can it become one.
它才会成为一个奇迹
Dude, we totally saved the God Account.
伙计 我们拯救了上帝账户
Seriously, Rakesh, I'm gonna need a raise.
说真的 拉克什 我需要加薪
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表