剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
and not my idol.
而不是我的偶像
Okay, so let's help him.
好吧 那就开始帮他吧
You know, whatever happened must by the key
不管发生了什么
to helping Daryl start writing again.
那都是帮助他重新写作的关键
Yeah. I'm on it.
好的 我去查
Oh, uh, so I talked to Corey's mom today.
还有 我今天和科里的母亲谈了谈
Oh, great. What did she say?
很好 她说了什么
Yeah, she said he was never discharged from the military.
她说他从未从军队退伍
Uh, that's not what his record said.
这跟他的记录可不相符
Yeah. Exactly.
是啊
And when I pressed her about it,
当我追问她时
she ended the conversation.
她就结束了对话
You think she's hiding something.
你觉得她有所隐瞒
I know she is.
我能看出来她在隐瞒
I reached out to our friend, Lieutenant Freemont,
我和我朋友弗里蒙特中尉联♥系♥了一下
asked him to look into Corey.
请他调查一下科里
He wasn't able to find anything except that
他什么也没查到
ten years ago, he was pulled off active duty
除了十年前他被暂停现役
and classified D-13.
并被定义为D13
What is D13? No idea.
D13是什么 不知道
And Freemont's never heard of it either.
弗里蒙特也没听说过
But his best guess was that
但他觉得最有可能的是
it might have to do with national security,
和国♥家♥安♥全♥有关
probably something within the Department of Defense.
可能是和国防部有关
Hey, uh, Rakesh, do you think you can ask Zack
嘿 拉克什 你能问问扎克
if he knows something
他在国防部实习时
from when he interned at the DOD?
是否知道点什么吗
Yeah, you mean my new superintern?
好的 你是指我的新超级实际生吗
That kid is better than half the people on my team.
那孩子比我手下里半数的人都强
It shouldn't be a problem. - Great.
应该不是问题 好的
Wait, guys. Uh, this is interesting.
慢着 朋友们 这就有点意思了
Three months ago, Daryl was on a panel at Colombia,
三个月前 达里尔在哥伦比亚参加了个展会
debating religion with a reverend named Valerie Lopez,
和名为瓦莱丽·洛佩兹的牧师讨论宗教问题
and check this out.
然后看这里
"Epic takedown by Reverend Lopez."
洛佩兹牧师史诗级的胜利
"Watkins is speechless."
沃特金斯无言了
I mean, based on these comments,
根据这些评论
it seems like the rev kind of...destroyed him.
看起来像是牧师算是摧毁了他
Yeah, that seems like something that could have
是啊 看着像是能
shaken his confidence.
摧毁他自信的存在
Yeah, but he's been on panels before
是的 但是他之前也去了几个展会
and in some pretty hostile debates.
也经历了些艰难的辩论
I don't see what could have happened
我不明白到底发生了什么
to shake him so badly he would stop writing.
才能动摇他信心到停止写作的程度
Yeah, but seems like he cancelled
是啊 但是看起来是
quite a few speaking engagements after that.
他在那之后就取消了好几个演讲活动
I mean, he hasn't done a panel since.
他之后就再也没参加展会了
There's no harm in asking him about it.
问问他总没有坏处
Daryl is not going
达里尔现在是不会
to open up to me at this point.
对我敞开心扉的
Well, there is someone
好吧 有人可能会知道
who might know what happened that night.
那个晚上发生了什么
Reverend Valerie Lopez.
瓦莱丽·洛佩兹牧师
if you're here to ask me about the coding update,
如果你来这是想问我我两小时前完成的
I finished it two hours ago.
代码更新
And yes, it's awesome.
没错 它很棒
Hmm, I see he hasn't lost his confidence.
我能看出他倒是没有失掉自己的自信
Yeah, who knew coders could be so full of themselves?
是啊 谁知道码农会如此自满哦
Yeah, it's a real surprise.
是啊 这倒是意外
What's up? Uh, Cara and I need a favor.
怎么了 卡拉和我需要帮忙
Oh. You need a favor, huh?
噢 你还需要帮忙啊
From little old me?
让我帮忙吗
Okay, I'm tracking down a lead
好的 我会查下这个
that might tie back to the DOD.
可能和国防部有关的线索的
I'm wondering if you might be able to put me in touch
我在想你是否能帮我联♥系♥上
with someone who knows what a D-13 military discharge is?
知道D13♥退♥伍含义的人吗
Well, lucky for you,
你很幸运
I can put you in touch with someone right now,
我现在就可以帮你联♥系♥上知道这个的某人
'cause I already know what it means.
因为我就知道它的含义
You do?
是吗
Yeah, um,
没错
when I was snooping around the DOD,
我在窥探美国国防部的时候
I saw memos about various recruitment classifications.
我看见了一个关于招聘等级的备忘录
D-13 refers to someone who's been transferred
D-13是指某人被调至
to a more covert area of our nation's government.
政♥府♥内部更为隐蔽的部门
You know--NSA, CIA.
比如美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局 中情局等等
So, I take it
所以我的理解是
you're looking for someone who's classified D-13.
你在找一个级别为D-13的人
Yeah, his name's Corey Smith and we really need to find him.
是的 他叫科里·史密斯 我们需要找到他
Okay, well, there's two ways to find out where he landed.
好的 有两个办法找到他被调到哪里去了
Which are?
哪两个
Well, you could hack into the DOD.
一可以黑进美国国防部
But I know how you guys feel about that, so.
但我知道你们俩对于这事怎么看 所以
And two?
第二个办法呢
I have a friend there I can ask.
我可以问一个朋友
What friend? It's better you don't know.
什么朋友 你们最好不知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Reverend Lopez. Hi.
你好洛佩兹牧师
My name is Miles Finer. Hi, Miles.
我是迈尔斯·芬纳 你好 迈尔斯
You a parishioner here?
你是教区的居民吗
No, no, but, uh,
不 不是
from the looks of things,
看上去
you seem to really have an impact on yours.
你好像很受大家的欢迎
Thanks.
谢谢
Today's a special service, so attendance had a boost.
今天是个比较特别的礼拜活动 所以来的教民很多
What can I do for you, Miles?
你找我什么事呢迈尔斯
Well, I'm actually here because of Daryl Watkins.
我是为达里尔·沃特金斯的事来的
I'm sorry. What is this about?
不好意思 到底是怎么回事
He's been having a tough time
自从他和你在哥伦比亚一起
since the panel he was on with you at Colombia,
参与了调查小组后就一蹶不振
Is that so?
是吗
Yeah, and I was hoping maybe you could tell me why.
是的 所以我想也许你可以告诉我原因
I'm really not interested in talking about Daryl.
我不想谈有关达里尔的事
Look, I understand how Daryl can be.
我知道达里尔有点难搞
Believe me.
相信我
But he stopped writing,
但是他不再写作了
and his career is more or less hanging in the balance.
他的事业岌岌可危
And I know that you have different opinions,
我知道也许你持有不同观点
but his voice really means a lot to people...
但是他的作品对很多人来说意义非凡
To me.
对我也是
So, I'm just trying to figure out
所以 我想搞清楚
what happened that night at the debate.
在小组讨论的那晚到底发生了什么事
It's not about what happened that night.
不是因为那晚上发生了什么
It's about what happened afterward.
而是那晚之后发生了什么
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
We fell in love.
我们俩恋爱了
Not what I was expecting.
我可真没想到
Neither was I.
我也没想到
After the debate, we went for coffee,
在小组讨论之后 我们一起去喝咖啡
started talking,
开始聊天
and, as crazy as it sounds, we just clicked,
很不可思议的 我们突然对彼此
an instant attraction. In the weeks following,
有了感觉 接下来的几周里
I admit, I was completely swept off my feet.
我沉浸在爱河里
I've never felt that way about anyone.
以前我从没有这样过
So, what happened?
后来呢
We broke up.
我们分手了
That's why Daryl stopped writing.
所以达里尔不再写作了
He's heartbroken.
他太伤心了
I doubt that.
我很怀疑这一点
Daryl is the one that broke up with me.
是达里尔提出分手的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表