剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I told you not to...
我告诉过你不要
that if you did, I wouldn't leave.
如果你这么做了 我就不会离开
Yeah, I remember.
是的 我记得
Yeah,
没错
that wasn't true, Miles.
那不是我的本意 迈尔斯
I didn't want you to say it
我不想让你说出来
because I wasn't gonna say it back.
是因为当时我是不会回复的
Well, why not?
好吧 为什么呢
Because I'm not ready.
因为我还没准备好
The last thing that my mom and I said before she left was,
我妈妈在走前对我说的最后一句话就是
"I love you."
我爱你
I thought after all this time that I put it behind me,
经过这么长时间 我想我已经把它抛在脑后了
but I guess I'm just still that little girl sitting on a bench
但我想我还是那个坐在长凳上
waiting for her mom to come home.
等妈妈回家的小女孩
It's...
这
Hey, no, babe I'm sorry, Miles.
嘿 不 宝贝 对不起 迈尔斯
There's nothing to be sorry about.
没什么好道歉的
Nothing.
没什么
And if that is the reason the God Account brought me here,
如果这就是上帝账户把我带到这里的原因
then I'm glad.
那我很高兴
You are? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I always want us to be honest with each other.
我一直希望我们坦诚相待
Because if we are, then I know that we can survive anything.
这样的话 我们就能共同度过任何难关
Miles.
迈尔斯
Look.
看那
The Museum gift shop.
博物馆礼品店
They'll have prints from the exhibit.
他们会有展览的复印画
If you're right, the answer's inside.
如果你是对的 答案就在里面
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hi, excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下
Do you have any more prints
你们还有 未来艺术
from the "Future of Art" exhibit?
展览的复印画作吗
Mm-hmm, it's in the back.
嗯 在后面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, uh, where do we start?
好吧 我们从哪开始
Maybe scan the titles? Could lead us in a direction.
浏览一下标题 或许能给我们一个方向
I got "Tranquil", "Unanswered", "Forbidden"...
我这有 宁静 未答 禁戒
"Reckoning" and "Erased".
审判 和 消灭
What? The path.
怎么了 幽林迷踪
Follow the lady, find your path.
跟随这位女士 发现你的道路
That's gotta be it.
肯定就是这个了
Wait, this image is made entirely out of binary code.
等等 这个图像完全是由二进制代码构成的
Why did the God Account want me to see this?
为什么上帝账户要我看这个
Maybe there's a message hidden in the code.
也许代码中隐藏着什么信息
We need to convince Sarah
我们得让莎拉相信
that she can still help Zeke and save her marriage,
她还能够拯救齐克并挽救自己的婚姻
but I don't know how.
但我不知道该怎么做
Well, isn't that what lawyers do?
这不是律师的工作吗
Make strong closing arguments?
做出有力的结案陈词
Rakesh.
拉克什
Look, you don't have to
听着 如果你不想谈
talk about the hearings if you don't want to, but...
听证会的事 你可以不谈 但是
as a friend,
作为朋友
I just want you to know that I'm always here to listen.
我只是想告诉你我一直在这倾听着
After I gave up my daughter for adoption,
当我把女儿送人领养后
I couldn't shake the feeling
我总觉得自己可能
that maybe I made the wrong decision.
做错了决定
And I knew I could never move on with my life
我知道 除非我知道她生活得不错
unless I knew that her life turned out okay.
否则我永远都无法继续新的生活
So, six months ago...
六个月前
I forged a subpoena from a family court judge
我伪造了一份来自家事法庭法官的传票
and I unsealed her adoption records.
并公开了她的领养记录
It was the only way.
这是唯一的办法
And it was worth it.
这也是值得的
Because I found my daughter.
因为我找到了我的女儿
I stood across the street from her house, I--I...
我站在她家对面 我 我
I saw her with her family and she...
我看见她和她的家人在一起
looked happy.
看起来很高兴
And in that moment I knew that I made the right decision...
在那一刻 我知道我做了正确的决定
no matter the consequences.
无论结果如何
So you got...
所以你被取消
disbarred?
律师资格了吗
Well, technically I was suspended.
严格地说 我被停职了
But that hearing...
但听证会
is about whether or not I should be disbarred.
是关于我是否应该被取消资格
And you're going to the hearing, right?
你要去听证会 对吧
I was an officer of the court and I violated that privilege.
我是法♥院♥的官员 我违反了这种权限
I was deceitful in my behavior,
我的行为是带有欺骗性的
I don't deserve to be reinstated.
我不应该被复职
Yes, but Joy,
是的 但是乔伊
everyone deserves a second chance.
每个人都应有改过自新的机会
You're right, and I got mine...
你说得对 我也获得了第二次机会
with the God Account.
就是那个上帝账户
That's why I cannot fail at this, too.
这就是我这个事情上不能也失败的原因
Bruno's pizza.
布鲁诺的披萨
Yeah, sure, I can eat.
嗯 可以吧 我可以吃
No, Rakesh, look, it's a sticker for Bruno's Pizza.
不是 拉克什 看这 是个布鲁诺披萨店的贴纸
This is where--this is where Zeke wandered off to.
这就是齐克 散步去的地方
You said the game popped up for sale on your Facebook feed.
你说过那个游戏在你脸书页面上弹窗式销♥售♥
Maybe that wasn't a coincidence.
或许那并不是巧合
Put the fuse in--maybe this is the answer we're looking for.
把保险丝装上 可能这就是我们要找的答案了
* Ki-ya! *
希失
Take me to your leader!
带我去你见你的首领
God, I love this.
天呐 我喜欢这个
Wait, Zeke and Gary?
等等 齐克和加里
Like, Gary from the game shop?
难道是 游戏店的那个加里吗
Gary said he used to
加里说他以前还是个
play this game all the time as a kid.
小孩的时候一直玩这个游戏
This is why Zeke kept going back to Bruno's.
这就是为什么齐克一直回布鲁诺店里吧
He was looking for Gary.
他在找加里
This is what the God Account was trying to tell us!
这就是上帝账户一直试图告诉我们的信息
If this is about Zeke,
如果是关于齐克的事
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我再也不想说些什么了
Okay, but there's someone here you should listen to.
好的 但有个人你或许应该见一见
Hi, Sarah.
嗨 莎拉
I'm Gary Washburn.
我是加里·沃什伯恩
I was a friend of Zeke's.
是齐克的一个朋友
I know exactly who you are.
我完全知道你是谁
Zeke and I used to meet at Bruno's every day after school
齐克和我以前每天放学后都会在布鲁诺的店里碰头
and play "Galactic Ninja" for hours.
一起玩上几小时的银河忍♥者
We were best friends.
我们以前是最铁的哥们
And eventually...
最后成为了
first loves.
初恋的人
But then Zeke got sent away to boarding school
但那之后齐克被送到寄宿学校
and a few years later, we lost touch.
之后的几年 我们断了联♥系♥
I'm so sorry, Gary, but...
对不起 加里 但是
I'm the reason that Zeke was sent to boarding school.
齐克被送到寄宿学校 是因为我
I told my parents about you two.
我告诉了爸妈你俩的事
No, Sarah.
不 莎拉
You weren't the reason your parents sent him away.
你♥爸♥妈才不是因为你才送走他的
Zeke came out to your parents before you said anything.
齐克在你说之前就向你父母出柜了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because Zeke told me.
是齐克告诉我的
He also said he didn't regret coming out.
他还说他并不后悔出柜
He said that...
他说
telling your parents his truth...
告诉你父母他的事情
was the best decision he ever made.
是他做过的最棒的决定
All those years we never spoke,
这么多年来我们都没说过话
I thought Zeke hated me.
我以为齐克会恨我
No.
不
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表