剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
For the last few months,
在过去的几个月里
the God Account has been pushing me
上帝账户一直在推着我
towards the idea of reclaiming my faith.
让我找回自己的信仰
It all started with Anna.
一切都始于安娜
You were right, Miles.
你是对的 迈尔斯
I needed to make my peace with what happened.
我需要接受所发生的一切
I realized I never lost my faith.
我意识到我从未失去我的信仰
It just took you to remind me of that.
是你提醒了我
Now I'm not scared of anything...
现在我什么都不怕了
not even dying.
甚至是死亡
Why would the God Account send me Anna's name
如果上帝账户知道结局会是这样
if it knew it was gonna end up like this?
为什么会把安娜的名字推给我
Maybe it's not just about restoring Anna's faith.
也许这不仅仅是帮助安娜找回信仰的问题
Maybe the God Account wanted you to know
也许上帝账户是想让你知道
that it's never too late...
永远不会太迟
that faith will be there if you ever need it.
无论你什么时候需要信仰它都一直存在
And then my atheist hero had a crisis of faith
然后我的无神论榜样遇到了信仰危机
and offered his theory of who was behind the God Account.
然后提出了上帝账户的背后是谁在操控的疑问
You know, I've been thinking a lot about who's behind it.
你知道的 我一直在想是谁在操纵上帝账户
Oh, that is the milliondollar question.
这个问题很重要
What if the answer's been staring at you the whole time?
如果答案一直在你眼前呢
What are you saying?
你想说什么
Maybe the only difference between God and the God Account
也许上帝和上帝账户之间唯一的区别就是
is one word...
两个字呢
"Account."
账户
As I sat in the church
我坐在教堂里
thinking about what my dad said,
想着我爸爸的话
I realized I had nowhere else to turn.
我意识到我已无处可去
So I asked for help.
所以我来请求帮助
And that's when I got a call from my dad.
就在那时 我接到了爸爸的电♥话♥
Hey.
嘿
Dad, what happened? What did the doctor say?
爸爸 发生什么事情了 医生怎么说
Well, I haven't heard anything since I called you
自从我给你打了电♥话♥之后就没有任何消息了
other than Dr. Chang is gonna be right out.
常医生马上就会出来了
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Nowhere. I just needed to clear my head.
没什么 我只是去捋了捋思绪
Dr. Chang.
常医生
It's good news.
好消息
The blood thinners worked.
血液稀释剂起作用了
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Yeah, the clot dissolved, and Ali's out of sedation.
血块溶解了 阿里也醒了
She's in recovery and alert.
她正在恢复中 精神很好
You can see her now.
你们现在可以见她了
Yes! Whoo!
太棒了
Yes! Oh, my God.
太棒了 我的天啊
Oh, I told you.
我告诉过你的
You kept your promise.
你遵守了诺言
Always.
永远都会
I am so proud of you, sis.
我真为你骄傲 妹妹
Dr. Chang said that they got all of the cancer...
常医生说他们已经完全切除了癌症
and that you will make a full recovery.
你会完全康复的
Hey, um...
嘿
I'm sorry I didn't get this to you in time.
抱歉 我没有及时把这个交给你
It's okay.
没关系
You found my letter?
你看到我的信了吗
I did.
找到了
I hope it helped.
希望它能有所帮助
I'm just glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Me too.
我也是
Honestly, I don't know what you guys were worried about.
说实话 我都不知道你们在担心什么
* Find a light *
找到一束光
Sometimes the things we hope for in life
有时候 我们所希望的事情
don't always turn out the way we expect.
并不总是如我们所期望的那样
But that doesn't mean we give up.
但这并不意味着我们该放弃
Doesn't mean we stop fighting...
并不意味着我们该停止抗争
Because you never know where that road may lead.
因为你永远不知道这条路会通向何方
* If you just stay true *
如果你继续保持本真
To the longawaited celebration
等待最后的庆典
that finally arrives...
最终抵达
* Nothing good ever does come easy *
好事来之不易
* But you'll get there soon *
但是你很快就会到达
To the ending of one chaptr that brings us to the next.
一个章节的结尾引出了下一个章节
Hey. What are you guys doing here?
嘿 你们来这里干嘛
I thought you were supposed to be on your way to the airport?
我还以为你们在去机场的路上呢
We are, but Liv had to say goodbye one last time.
的确 但丽芙想最后说声再见
Remember, FaceTime once a week.
记得视频通话每周一次啊
Mm, more like twice.
也可能是两次
Hey, tell your dad I'll be right down, okay?
嘿 告诉你♥爸♥爸我马上下来 好吗
Bye, Cara.
拜 卡拉
Bye.
拜
* Somehow *
不知何故
* I keep on believing *
我一直相信着
Cara...
卡拉
thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For finding me.
谢谢你回到我身边
Having you back in my life these last two years,
在过去的两年里你又回到了我的生活中
getting to know the amazing woman you've become,
让我看着你成为了一个了不起的女人
it's been the second chance I never thought I'd get.
这第二次机会是我从没想到的
Yeah. Me too.
嗯 我也是
* I've been trying *
我一直在努力
* To see the silver lining *
寻找一丝希望
Okay, one last piece of advice from Mom before I go.
好了 在我走之前来自妈妈的最后一个建议
Okay.
好的
About Miles.
是关于迈尔斯
Be honest with him.
和他说实话
Take it from me...
相信我的话
nothing threatens a family more than keeping secrets.
没有什么比保守秘密更能威胁到一个家庭了
* Before you never want to get up again *
在你再次想赖床之前
For Cara, that meant being honest with me.
对于卡拉的话 她对我坦白了一些事情
She told me about Adam,
她跟我说了亚当的事
and we both agreed
我们达成了一致
that we should just remain friends.
我们还是决定做朋友
But after a few months,
但几个月后
our feelings blossomed into something more,
我们的感情开花结果
something stronger than it had ever been.
而且比以往任何时候都更强大
We fell back in love.
我们再次坠入爱河
And I am happy to say,
我很开心的说
we have been together ever since.
从那以后我们一直在一起 再也没有分开过
* I believe, I believe, I believe... *
我相信 我相信 我相信
And we aren't the only ones who started anew.
我们不是唯一重新开始的人
Rakesh and Jaya got back together.
拉克什和贾亚也重新在一起了
And this time when he proposed,
这次他求婚时
she said yes.
她说了 好
And with Ali healthy,
阿里健康了起来
life finally got back to normal.
生活恢复了正常
* I've been trying to see... *
我一直想知道
She even found her calling.
她甚至找到了自己的使命
She joined the seminary
她进了神学院
and followed in our dad's footsteps.
跟随着我们父亲的脚步
The journey of helping my Friend Suggestions
这场好友推荐之旅
changed so many lives.
改变了很多人的生活
It taught me to have hope and faith in humanity...
它教会我对人性抱有希望 信仰永存
to believe in others...
要相信别人
But, more importantly, it changed me...
但是 更重要的是 它改变了我
and helped me rediscover
帮助我重新找到了
something I had lost when my mother died.
在我母亲去世后我丢失的东西
* I believe, I believe... *
我相信 我相信
And it made me realize
这让我意识到
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表