剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
with the rest of Barbara's famous party punch.
带走了剩下的芭芭拉家的著名派对潘趣酒
Oh, I work with Barbara.
我和芭芭拉是同事
Trust me. We dodged a bullet.
相信我 我们躲过一劫
I'm Miles.
我叫迈尔斯
Elena. Nice to meet you.
我叫艾琳娜 你好
So how do you know Isaac and Ray?
你是怎么知道艾萨克和雷的
I'm a social worker.
我是社会工作者
A few of us here used to work with his late wife, Abby.
我们中有几个人以前和他的前妻艾比一起工作
How about you?
那你呢
Actually, I played a hand in Isaac coming to live with Ray.
其实 艾萨克搬来和雷住 我有帮忙
Really? Mmhmm.
真的啊 是啊
Ray was pretty lost when Abby died,
艾比去世时 雷特别狼狈
and then he met Isaac.
然后他就遇到了艾萨克
So on behalf of everyone that cares about Ray,
仅代表所有关心雷的人
thank you.
感谢你
Elena, we really gotta go.
艾琳娜 我们真得走了
Miles, I'd like you to meet my rude boyfriend, Austin.
迈尔斯 我向你引荐一下我的野蛮男友 奥斯汀
Sorry about that.
抱歉
We just have things that we need to do today.
只是我们今天还有要做的事
Right, Elena?
对吧 艾琳娜
Right.
是啊
Miles, enjoy the rest of the party.
迈尔斯 派对愉快
Hey. Where are those drinks?
嗨 不是要拿酒吗
Hey. Sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I just met that couple over there.
没事 我就是看到了那边的情侣
Elena and Austin.
艾琳娜和奥斯汀
She had this bruise on her arm, and...I don't know.
她胳膊上有淤伤 而且 我不知道
There was a weird vibe between them.
他们之间有种奇怪的气氛
Something didn't feel right.
不太对劲
Well, maybe you're just reading into things.
好吧 也许你只是在揣摩猜测
Or maybe I'm not.
也许不是我瞎猜
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No, but the timing of the Friend Suggestion
不确定 但好友推荐的时机
is pretty hard to ignore.
很难不想到这个
Been around the God Account a few times now,
也见过上帝账号♥的事情很多次了
so if it sent you Elena's name,
所以如果你收到了艾琳娜的名字
she obviously needs help.
她一定是需要帮助的
How well do you know Austin?
你对了解奥斯汀多少
I knew she was dating someone,
我知道她有对象了
but I never met him until today.
但我今天才见到他
I'll see what I can find out.
看看我能发现什么吧
Hey, thanks, Ray.
谢啦 雷
Look, I hope that I'm wrong.
听着 我希望我判断错了
You know, Elena and Abby were close.
你知道 艾琳娜和艾比曾是密友
I mean, she was with us right until the end.
我是说 直到最后她都和我们在一起
I hope you're wrong as well.
我也希望你猜错了
So what do you know about this guy Austin?
那你对奥斯汀这个人了解多少
Look, we don't know anything for sure,
听着 我们啥也不确定
and Ray's doing his cop thing.
雷是警♥察♥ 他会去查的
We just need to know as much as possible about him.
我们只需要尽量多地了解他
Yeah. On it.
好 我来查查
Besides, I need a distraction
另外 我得转移注意力
from checking Jaya's Facebook page,
不去查看贾亚的脸书
like, every five minutes.
比如 每五分钟查看一次
Oh, yeah. Miles told me about the, un--the fake breakup.
迈尔斯跟我说过假分手的事情了
Are you fake okay?
你们还顺利吗
I mean, I was,
我是说 我之前是不同意的
until she changed her relationship status
直到她把感情状态改为单身
to "single," and I know we both agreed to do it,
我知道我们都认同假分手这件事了
but seeing it just makes it so much more real.
但看着单身状态就会让它更真实
Okay, here we go.
好吧 查到了
Um, there's actually
其实
a whole bunch of articles on Austin Reynolds.
关于奥斯汀·雷诺兹的文章挺多的
He was a professional MMA fighter
在经历终止他职业生涯那场伤之前
until he suffered a career-ending injury.
他一直是一名职业综合格斗选手
Hey. Did you find anything?
发现什么了吗
Not much.
不多
Austin's record is clean,
奥斯汀的记录没问题
but I dealt with abuse cases when I was a cop,
但我当警♥察♥的时候处理过虐待案件
so I had a friend do me a favor
所以我让一个朋友帮我一个忙
and send me Elena's medical records.
把埃琳娜的医疗记录寄给我
That is extremely illegal.
这绝对是非法的
Which makes it that much more impressive.
这样岂不是显得我更牛逼了
Anyway, Elena's been in and out of the ER
总之埃琳娜在过去一年里
this past year with multiple injuries consistent with abuse,
不断进出急诊室 多处受伤与虐待相符
but she's never reported anything to the police.
但她从未向警方报案
Says here Austin runs an MMA gym in Brooklyn.
奥斯汀在布鲁克林经营了一家综合健身馆
Want to take a ride? Mmhmm.
想要搭个便车吗 好啊
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me.
请问一下
We're looking for Austin Reynolds.
我们在找奥斯汀·雷诺兹
Oh. In the octagon.
在八角笼那里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Whatever his careerending injury was,
不管毁掉自己职业生涯的伤病是什么
looks like it's all healed up.
看上去都痊愈了
Elena?
埃琳娜
Ray, what are you doing here?
雷 你在这里干什么
These are my friends, Miles and Cara.
这些是我的朋友 迈尔斯和卡拉
Sure, yeah. I met Miles at the barbecue.
当然 我在烧烤会上遇见了迈尔斯
What's going on?
有什么事吗
Well, they're dogooder types. Uh
好吧 他们是喜欢做好事的那种人
Look, I saw your bruise and you two arguing
我看到你胳膊上的瘀伤 还有你们俩在争吵
and I got concerned.
我很担心
You thought I was hitting her?
你以为我在打她吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.
我不应该过早下结论
It's fine, really.
没事 真的
In addition to dating, Austin's also my coach.
除了跟我约会 奥斯汀还是我的教练
We weren't arguing.
我们没有争吵
He was getting on me about not being late to my workout.
他为防止我训练迟到而督促我
Well, now that we have that settled,
既然这个问题已经解决了
why didn't you tell me you were some sort of octagon badass?
你怎么不告诉我你是个八角笼的狠角色
Sorry. Other than my son Gabe and Austin,
抱歉 除了我的儿子加布还有奥斯汀
I don't really talk about it much.
我不怎么谈这个
I like to keep my worlds separate.
我喜欢把自己的世界与外界分开
It's easier that way.
那样比较容易
Well, it's gonna be close to impossible to do that
一旦她赢了下一场比赛
once she wins her next fight.
这几乎是不可能的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Elena's been fighting on the amateur circuit
埃琳娜已经在业余巡回赛上
for about a year. She's undefeated.
打了一年了 她是战无不胜的
Her next fight's in a week,
她的下一场比赛就在一周后
and when she wins, she can finally turn pro.
赢了的话 她就可以成为职业选手了
Not to mention there's a $75,000 purse.
更不用说还有一个75000美元的奖金
Wow. Well, it sounds like everything
听起来一切
is going great, then.
都很顺利
Other than needing to work on my armbar, yeah.
除了需要修理我的扶手 是的
Well, you know, social worker turned MMA fighter
社会工作者转变成综合格斗战士
is a pretty interesting story. I'm a journalist.
是个很有趣的故事 我是个记者
I'd love to sit down and hear all about it.
我很想坐下来听听这一切
Thanks, but I don't really like to talk about myself much.
谢谢 但是我真的不太喜欢谈论我自己
Hey, you might as well get used to it.
你不妨习惯下来
Once you take down Killer Kate Sanchez,
一旦你干掉杀手凯特·桑切斯
everybody's gonna want an interview.
每个人都会想来采访你
Look, we can chat and then you can decide.
我们可以先聊聊 然后你再做决定
And I can use as much
可以按你自己的感觉
or as little as you feel comfortable with.
怎么舒服怎么来
Okay. Stick around.
好吧 那你待一会儿吧
Mom.
妈妈
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表